Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I have a lot of pent up emotions that I really need to get out in writing, but I can't find a fricking writing environment that won't risk someone snooping,
I have a lot of pent up emotions that I really need to get out in writing, but I can't find a fricking writing environment that won't risk someone snooping,
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
I'm so glad I got an interview for tomorrow in the morning?? it's a really good distraction whilst XIV undergoes maintenance. It's also a Tuesday, so uh oh!! Daily reset!!

bye bye Sophia unreal, I'll miss the fun I had there I suppose
and rip Mogtome event that I still only halfa**ed.
I'm so glad I got an interview for tomorrow in the morning?? it's a really good distraction whilst XIV undergoes maintenance. It's also a Tuesday, so uh oh!! Daily reset!!

bye bye Sophia unreal, I'll miss the fun I had there I suppose
and rip Mogtome event that I still only halfa**ed.
Was there always 20 dig plots or did i never notice the one under the undertide digplot- [emoji=aether confused size=2]
Was there always 20 dig plots or did i never notice the one under the undertide digplot-
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
Why do I need to be so picky when it comes to skin/accent and apparel choices for my G1 projects..?
I would get done with them so much FASTER if I didn't need to be so picky and needing the perfect skin/accent for my G1s and the absolute best apparel. I will not settle for less!
But dang, my G1 projects take months and sometimes YEARS for me to finish them.

I hate the way I am.
Why do I need to be so picky when it comes to skin/accent and apparel choices for my G1 projects..?
I would get done with them so much FASTER if I didn't need to be so picky and needing the perfect skin/accent for my G1s and the absolute best apparel. I will not settle for less!
But dang, my G1 projects take months and sometimes YEARS for me to finish them.

I hate the way I am.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
better than i used to be
better than i used to be
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
[quote name="Rayw1nd" date="2023-05-22 06:50:54" ] spoilers for heroes of olympus: house of hades [spoiler]reading Nico's forced coming out hurt SO bad i am so devastated ahsdhsadasndjsadj[/spoiler] i wanna cry but i have my english exams in a few minutes [/quote] take a nice guess what i did (i cried and havent felt swell sinces) [emoji=skull size=1] uh anyways im gonna start reading before bed every night like i used to!!!! mostly to burn through books quicker but also it would make falling asleep easier i think i almost got a D on the math exam but the teacher let me retake it and i got an A !!!!!!! very cool idk what i got on english tho
Rayw1nd wrote on 2023-05-22 06:50:54:
spoilers for heroes of olympus: house of hades
reading Nico's forced coming out hurt SO bad i am so devastated ahsdhsadasndjsadj
i wanna cry but i have my english exams in a few minutes
take a nice guess what i did (i cried and havent felt swell sinces)
uh anyways im gonna start reading before bed every night like i used to!!!! mostly to burn through books quicker but also it would make falling asleep easier i think

i almost got a D on the math exam but the teacher let me retake it and i got an A !!!!!!! very cool
idk what i got on english tho
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Please finish this game I love it so far.
Please finish this game I love it so far.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
WNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifGmPXA1.png6j7h51.pngoFDuw1.png31mnF1.pngetok91.pngfHVkW1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
OH YEAH BABYY ITS GENDER EUPHORIA TIME!!!!
OH YEAH BABYY ITS GENDER EUPHORIA TIME!!!!
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
ohh my god the octo amiibos the octo amiibos tHE OCTO AMIIBOS
finally!!!!

hrghhh i gotta wait but theyre RIGHT THERE they are SO CLOSE and yet SO FAR
i can finally finish off my collection!! in 2 to 3 weeks if their shipping is anything like the bag and keychains were, but still

need to calm down and wait and be patient, they shouldnt disappear in the few hours before i can get them... hopefully
ohh my god the octo amiibos the octo amiibos tHE OCTO AMIIBOS
finally!!!!

hrghhh i gotta wait but theyre RIGHT THERE they are SO CLOSE and yet SO FAR
i can finally finish off my collection!! in 2 to 3 weeks if their shipping is anything like the bag and keychains were, but still

need to calm down and wait and be patient, they shouldnt disappear in the few hours before i can get them... hopefully
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
My logic is telling me oh no
The rest of my brain says yes
My logic is telling me oh no
The rest of my brain says yes
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers