Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how unique is your profile dragon??
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
arden is the only ancient or veilspun with these colors. they’re 1/4 in total with the combo and the only dragon that hasn’t been exalted. also the only one that’s been leveled before. i guess my pfp is rare but not so much as others. still adore them nonetheless ofc.
arden is the only ancient or veilspun with these colors. they’re 1/4 in total with the combo and the only dragon that hasn’t been exalted. also the only one that’s been leveled before. i guess my pfp is rare but not so much as others. still adore them nonetheless ofc.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
With just Gaolers, Aleksandr is the only active one with these colors and light eyes, with six others being exalted.

Looking at all dragon species, there are only two other active dragons and four more exalted dragons
With just Gaolers, Aleksandr is the only active one with these colors and light eyes, with six others being exalted.

Looking at all dragon species, there are only two other active dragons and four more exalted dragons
HX0RiC0.png
Commodoria's one of 8 dragons with these colors, 4 out of those 8 being exalted. She's the only active Mirror with her color combo too.
Commodoria's one of 8 dragons with these colors, 4 out of those 8 being exalted. She's the only active Mirror with her color combo too.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
Rufus is one of 19 unexalted with these colors: White/Fog/Black (this search already included ancients) - and the only male water dragon.
There are 97 exalted ones with these colors (of which none of the water dragons are male XD)
Rufus is one of 19 unexalted with these colors: White/Fog/Black (this search already included ancients) - and the only male water dragon.
There are 97 exalted ones with these colors (of which none of the water dragons are male XD)
dEe2UrM.png
FlMK7kZ.png
Wgzj2pK.png
FObX7rS.png
lightningshieldr.pngshadowshieldl.png
1/3 active and 1/9 ever
(insert the mspaint frog here) rare xyzs are my passion, i think they might be maybe a third of my lair at this point?
1/3 active and 1/9 ever
(insert the mspaint frog here) rare xyzs are my passion, i think they might be maybe a third of my lair at this point?

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
XXX turquoise is pretty common, with 2,813 total (both exhalted and not)
XXX turquoise + Light elementals are at 289
XXX turquoise + Dark sclera has only 9
And mine is the only one that specifically has XXX turquoise + light + dark sclera
XXX turquoise is pretty common, with 2,813 total (both exhalted and not)
XXX turquoise + Light elementals are at 289
XXX turquoise + Dark sclera has only 9
And mine is the only one that specifically has XXX turquoise + light + dark sclera
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
paprika is the only dragon Ever (unexalted) with dust/crocodile/orange, which is cool cuz i scattered her colors a few times cuz i was unhappy and i settled for this combo

she is also a tiny glitch nocturne, which is pretty rare too :3
paprika is the only dragon Ever (unexalted) with dust/crocodile/orange, which is cool cuz i scattered her colors a few times cuz i was unhappy and i settled for this combo

she is also a tiny glitch nocturne, which is pretty rare too :3
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
Okay, forgive me if this has already been answered but I didn't want to trawl through all 12 pages, how do you find something like this out? I know about searching the AH and going through a lineage list but there's lots of people and lots of dragons out there. tell me your secrets
Okay, forgive me if this has already been answered but I didn't want to trawl through all 12 pages, how do you find something like this out? I know about searching the AH and going through a lineage list but there's lots of people and lots of dragons out there. tell me your secrets
look ma first skins -->
There is only one other female fae with Tuka’s colors, but she’s not the same flight and doesn’t have the same genes.

Edit: I made a mistake! I thought Tuka was Coal / Metals / Carrot, but she’s Coal / Metals / Saffron! In which case she is the only female fae with those colors.
There is only one other female fae with Tuka’s colors, but she’s not the same flight and doesn’t have the same genes.

Edit: I made a mistake! I thought Tuka was Coal / Metals / Carrot, but she’s Coal / Metals / Saffron! In which case she is the only female fae with those colors.
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
[quote name="dogstarlite" date="2023-05-22 11:29:26" ] Okay, forgive me if this has already been answered but I didn't want to trawl through all 12 pages, how do you find something like this out? I know about searching the AH and going through a lineage list but there's lots of people and lots of dragons out there. tell me your secrets [/quote] Search, dragon search, and enter the criteria you’re looking for! This shows you all dragons on-site that meet that criteria
dogstarlite wrote on 2023-05-22 11:29:26:
Search, dragon search, and enter the criteria you’re looking for! This shows you all dragons on-site that meet that criteria
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15