Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nesting Grounds different after maint?
1 2
@yews np! With the actual breeding dragons part, I'm not 1000% sure those changes are universal across devices just due to different browsers and devices. The screenshots that are actually mine came from Android or Windows family devices. UFO's screenshot may have come from an apple family device, so there could be a difference there. Though with the way the layout looks, I think it would be consistent between devices
@yews np! With the actual breeding dragons part, I'm not 1000% sure those changes are universal across devices just due to different browsers and devices. The screenshots that are actually mine came from Android or Windows family devices. UFO's screenshot may have come from an apple family device, so there could be a difference there. Though with the way the layout looks, I think it would be consistent between devices
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
I went to check is whether it follows the new "You are blocked" page as the current/new one on lair page, clan profile page, etc, does not give you the option to mutually block like you used to.

idk if this is a bug or not, but you can fully view the nests and the dragons of those that have blocked you. If the nests are not empty, at least clicking on one of the dragons takes you to the old "You are blocked" page, where you are given the option to block back the user.
I went to check is whether it follows the new "You are blocked" page as the current/new one on lair page, clan profile page, etc, does not give you the option to mutually block like you used to.

idk if this is a bug or not, but you can fully view the nests and the dragons of those that have blocked you. If the nests are not empty, at least clicking on one of the dragons takes you to the old "You are blocked" page, where you are given the option to block back the user.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
[quote name="BlueLatios" date="2023-05-22 07:47:29" ] idk if this is a bug or not, but you can fully view the nests and the dragons of those that have blocked you. If the nests are not empty, at least clicking on one of the dragons takes you to the old "You are blocked" page, where you are given the option to block back the user. [/quote] @BlueLatios Thank you for reporting this, we are first going to work on making sure the blocklist functions at a basic level on the Nesting Grounds page. Additionally, I will bring up the mutual block feature with the team. Update: The block functionality on Nesting Grounds has been brought in line with Clan Profile and Lair.
BlueLatios wrote on 2023-05-22 07:47:29:

@BlueLatios Thank you for reporting this, we are first going to work on making sure the blocklist functions at a basic level on the Nesting Grounds page. Additionally, I will bring up the mutual block feature with the team.

Update: The block functionality on Nesting Grounds has been brought in line with Clan Profile and Lair.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Yup! There’s some minor differences
Yup! There’s some minor differences
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
just noticed that! it also tells you how many eggs you got right after you click breed instead of taking you to the nests page
just noticed that! it also tells you how many eggs you got right after you click breed instead of taking you to the nests page
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
The info box you get from hovering over a dragon in the nesting grounds also loads much faster than before the maintenance, which is really nice!
The info box you get from hovering over a dragon in the nesting grounds also loads much faster than before the maintenance, which is really nice!
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
[quote name=Mutron] @BlueLatios Thank you for reporting this, we are first going to work on making sure the blocklist functions at a basic level on the Nesting Grounds page. Additionally, I will bring up the mutual block feature with the team. Update: The block functionality on Nesting Grounds has been brought in line with Clan Profile and Lair. [/quote] That was quick, thank you for the update! [emoji=fae happy size=1] [quote name=Shizukuchan]The info box you get from hovering over a dragon in the nesting grounds also loads much faster than before the maintenance, which is really nice! [/quote] It does seem to load much faster :o (also that means I wasn't the only one that thought the old Nesting Grounds was slower in loading the dragon info box)
Mutron wrote:
@BlueLatios Thank you for reporting this, we are first going to work on making sure the blocklist functions at a basic level on the Nesting Grounds page. Additionally, I will bring up the mutual block feature with the team.

Update: The block functionality on Nesting Grounds has been brought in line with Clan Profile and Lair.

That was quick, thank you for the update!

Shizukuchan wrote:

It does seem to load much faster :o (also that means I wasn't the only one that thought the old Nesting Grounds was slower in loading the dragon info box)
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
It's not a visible change, but the nest images have also changed in the url, you can no longer change them to have dead eggs in (though the old images do still exist if you have the url)

E.g. new nests filenames are https://www1.flightrising.com/static/nests/8/2.png whereas an old one would be https://flightrising.com/images/nests/8/2healthy_0dead.png

I think this confirms that egg rot will never come back in any form (thankfully!)
It's not a visible change, but the nest images have also changed in the url, you can no longer change them to have dead eggs in (though the old images do still exist if you have the url)

E.g. new nests filenames are https://www1.flightrising.com/static/nests/8/2.png whereas an old one would be https://flightrising.com/images/nests/8/2healthy_0dead.png

I think this confirms that egg rot will never come back in any form (thankfully!)
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
1 2