Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Doodled Dragons (art!) New! 12/5
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[center][quote name="johnny" date="2023-05-21 10:19:59" ] aaa perfect tysm! i love the goaler & spiral that are up rn, but considering i AB like half your dragons im gonna wait for her to go up to make sure i can afford her before i throw money at those two… i haven’t actually needed to save up in a minute but these beauties are eating straight through my savings, haha. anyways, if you happen to decide to do that, that would be great. no rush on finishing her, but i definitely am looking forward to it. i especially adore veils & all the other new breeds so much i cannot wait when i see them in artist’s queues. but you also keep grabbing pretty moderns off the AH and i keep impulse buying them too SO tbh i’m excited for every update. [/quote] 100% I have no problem putting up a message a bit before the sale goes up, I really appreciate the support for these kinds of art dragons! When I saw selkie on the ah I was immediately like yup yoinking you for some art haha! But seriously I do appreciate the comments like these, makes me want to continue to do more ;v;/ [quote name="Joule" date="2023-05-21 11:37:28" ] OH the spiral is so cute! I can't believe she hasn't been snagged yet. How long would you be willing to hold her...? [/quote] ahh thank you! I'm willing to hold her for a while its not a problem to me, just let me know how much time you might need! ^v^ [quote name="TheLoremaster" date="2023-05-21 12:17:07" ] I would also super appreciate being added to the pinglist if you don't mind, Cass. ^^ [/quote] Just added! c:[/center]
johnny wrote on 2023-05-21 10:19:59:

aaa perfect tysm! i love the goaler & spiral that are up rn, but considering i AB like half your dragons im gonna wait for her to go up to make sure i can afford her before i throw money at those two… i haven’t actually needed to save up in a minute but these beauties are eating straight through my savings, haha. anyways, if you happen to decide to do that, that would be great. no rush on finishing her, but i definitely am looking forward to it. i especially adore veils & all the other new breeds so much i cannot wait when i see them in artist’s queues. but you also keep grabbing pretty moderns off the AH and i keep impulse buying them too SO tbh i’m excited for every update.

100% I have no problem putting up a message a bit before the sale goes up, I really appreciate the support for these kinds of art dragons! When I saw selkie on the ah I was immediately like yup yoinking you for some art haha! But seriously I do appreciate the comments like these, makes me want to continue to do more ;v;/
Joule wrote on 2023-05-21 11:37:28:
OH the spiral is so cute! I can't believe she hasn't been snagged yet. How long would you be willing to hold her...?

ahh thank you! I'm willing to hold her for a while its not a problem to me, just let me know how much time you might need! ^v^
TheLoremaster wrote on 2023-05-21 12:17:07:
I would also super appreciate being added to the pinglist if you don't mind, Cass. ^^

Just added! c:

K3jZz9a.png
omg the gaoler...you drew it's fur so wonderfully
vOccSp5.png - corvo
- FR+3
- art shop
- twitter
- tumblr
HJ75YU8.png
May I please get on the pinglist? Thank you! c:
Could I please buy the spiral and Obelisk? Your art is amazing ;w;

I'll buy the spiral in gems and obelisk in treasure!

ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
[center][quote name="piccolocorvo" date="2023-05-21 15:59:15" ] omg the gaoler...you drew it's fur so wonderfully [/quote] Thank you! It was my first time doing a fullbody for a dragon like a gaoler but I really liked lining the fur<3 [quote name="Blackiebelle" date="2023-05-21 16:27:40" ] May I please get on the pinglist? Thank you! c: [/quote] Added! ^v^ [quote name="ArcanineUnleashd" date="2023-05-21 16:44:53" ] Could I please buy the spiral and Obelisk? Your art is amazing ;w; I'll buy the spiral in gems and obelisk in treasure! [/quote] ahh awesome! I'm gonna wait to see if there's a reply back for the spiral since someone asked earlier if I could hold em, but if not I'll 100% get back to you first for them! But absolutely feel free to send a crossroads for the Obe when you can, thank you so much<3 ;v;/[/center]
piccolocorvo wrote on 2023-05-21 15:59:15:
Thank you! It was my first time doing a fullbody for a dragon like a gaoler but I really liked lining the fur<3
Blackiebelle wrote on 2023-05-21 16:27:40:

Added! ^v^
ArcanineUnleashd wrote on 2023-05-21 16:44:53:

ahh awesome! I'm gonna wait to see if there's a reply back for the spiral since someone asked earlier if I could hold em, but if not I'll 100% get back to you first for them!

But absolutely feel free to send a crossroads for the Obe when you can, thank you so much<3 ;v;/
K3jZz9a.png
may i be added to your pinglist? i love your art!
FR_-_Volchitsa.png
[center][quote name="@Volchitsa" date="2023-05-21 22:37:56" ] may i be added to your pinglist? i love your art! [/quote] added! thank you so much<3 [/center]
@Volchitsa wrote on 2023-05-21 22:37:56:

added! thank you so much<3
K3jZz9a.png
New veilspun added! And lowered the prices on the other dragons c:

Sometime next week I may have an opportunity for some custom art of your dragons/characters in an art shop, I'll give updates for that soon!

@CrazyBat @JD1620 @Dursky @Deercryptid @johnny @Snapdragoon @SarcasticHawke @Kilwin @Fernnix @ffloof @RealityMask @Ryuuna @Kirority @Bear @Kerynean @Parad0xxy @Joule @JoJoBean @commoncomitatus @padfoot6 @MangoLlama @Mistyleaf123 @AzureArchangel @SourPatchKids @Elextra @Cleverest @Bonnieclipse @elysifish @bumblebree14 @SpaceOdditys @endlesswit @TheCat @TheLoremaster @Blackiebelle @Volchitsa
New veilspun added! And lowered the prices on the other dragons c:

Sometime next week I may have an opportunity for some custom art of your dragons/characters in an art shop, I'll give updates for that soon!

@CrazyBat @JD1620 @Dursky @Deercryptid @johnny @Snapdragoon @SarcasticHawke @Kilwin @Fernnix @ffloof @RealityMask @Ryuuna @Kirority @Bear @Kerynean @Parad0xxy @Joule @JoJoBean @commoncomitatus @padfoot6 @MangoLlama @Mistyleaf123 @AzureArchangel @SourPatchKids @Elextra @Cleverest @Bonnieclipse @elysifish @bumblebree14 @SpaceOdditys @endlesswit @TheCat @TheLoremaster @Blackiebelle @Volchitsa
K3jZz9a.png
hi! could i be added to the pinglist please?
hi! could i be added to the pinglist please?
finch | any/all | fr 3+
@almondandapple

added! ^v^
@almondandapple

added! ^v^
K3jZz9a.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31