Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tiny Identity Buttons
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 196 197
@GhostBrimstone
There's an entire archived google drive folder of every button that some of us put together a few days ago! Nothing will be completely lost, perhaps just in need of reorganization at some point.
@GhostBrimstone
There's an entire archived google drive folder of every button that some of us put together a few days ago! Nothing will be completely lost, perhaps just in need of reorganization at some point.
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
Could I request Turian? I didn’t see it mentioned in the thread or on any of the spreadsheets. Thank you so much in advance to who ever takes this one on c:
Could I request Turian? I didn’t see it mentioned in the thread or on any of the spreadsheets. Thank you so much in advance to who ever takes this one on c:
2g77a1u.pngr62QJ3o.png
iuEBSJ3.pngslCEFYq.pngY0SdlfO.png
@Tephis On it!
@Tephis On it!
c25812c31c53238298d0f3bc0a4bbf6267e02d5b.png
Q0p4QGz.png
MUYNhfy.png
08P5HoQ.png
plHJimS.png
Uc6vApJ.pngp7bC92h.pngz0Q0BAK.pngQJAOLGp.png5cGqrId.pngMmr9HrK.pngi8eD0Ym.pnggebx48s.png
@Tephis Here it is! I copied it into the backup google doc as well, but since things are unsorted and may be moved around I don't know if that would affect the link, so this one version is hosted on my Tumblr Also, I had to put the flag sideways, otherwise making it work was basically impossible. Since I noticed it was done for so many other buttons, I took the liberty of doing it as well. Hopefully it's still recognizable Note: If the web address ends in .pnj, you have to change that to .png after pasting it in the FR text editor, otherwise it doesn't display correctly (noticed this happened with images hosted on Tumblr) Button: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/c2c6f8c260c0493cae2c965107d8952a/368b440cd6bb56bf-f6/s100x200/5ba503ea57274b246702661a9fe52ee795e18c77.png[/img] Tumblr post [url=https://www.tumblr.com/fractoluminescence/717168173799129088/okay-so-as-a-coincidence-a-couple-of-days-ago-i?source=share]here[/url]
@Tephis Here it is! I copied it into the backup google doc as well, but since things are unsorted and may be moved around I don't know if that would affect the link, so this one version is hosted on my Tumblr
Also, I had to put the flag sideways, otherwise making it work was basically impossible. Since I noticed it was done for so many other buttons, I took the liberty of doing it as well. Hopefully it's still recognizable

Note: If the web address ends in .pnj, you have to change that to .png after pasting it in the FR text editor, otherwise it doesn't display correctly (noticed this happened with images hosted on Tumblr)

Button:
5ba503ea57274b246702661a9fe52ee795e18c77.png

Tumblr post here
Q0p4QGz.png
MUYNhfy.png
08P5HoQ.png
plHJimS.png
Uc6vApJ.pngp7bC92h.pngz0Q0BAK.pngQJAOLGp.png5cGqrId.pngMmr9HrK.pngi8eD0Ym.pnggebx48s.png
@Fractee Thank you SO much!
@Fractee Thank you SO much!
2g77a1u.pngr62QJ3o.png
iuEBSJ3.pngslCEFYq.pngY0SdlfO.png
Is there a button for Toyhou.se and/or Characterhub? I'd like to link my ocs on my profile<3
edit; also, if you guys need help sorting the google drive dm me. i love organizing silly things..
Is there a button for Toyhou.se and/or Characterhub? I'd like to link my ocs on my profile<3
edit; also, if you guys need help sorting the google drive dm me. i love organizing silly things..
rix3ppo.png
WQA384m.png
L74Jfbv.png
4kekx4D.png
@Hypnyxm There's one in the spreadsheets that says TOYHOUSE, if that's the same thing? [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ogWlJU.png[/img]
@Hypnyxm There's one in the spreadsheets that says TOYHOUSE, if that's the same thing?

4ogWlJU.png
Q0p4QGz.png
MUYNhfy.png
08P5HoQ.png
plHJimS.png
[quote name="Fractee" date="2023-05-21 09:25:14" ] @/Hypnyxm There's one in the spreadsheets that says TOYHOUSE, if that's the same thing? [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ogWlJU.png[/img] [/quote] yes, thank you!<3
Fractee wrote on 2023-05-21 09:25:14:
@/Hypnyxm There's one in the spreadsheets that says TOYHOUSE, if that's the same thing?

4ogWlJU.png
yes, thank you!<3
rix3ppo.png
WQA384m.png
L74Jfbv.png
4kekx4D.png
@Fractee @ElectricBorealis @faetoy @GhostBrimstone

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been offline while the whole Imgur situation has been happening, thank you so much to everyone who put in the work to archive everything. I did have backups saved locally on my PC for a lot of buttons, but not all of them, especially ones made by other people.

I'm currently looking for suggestions on the best way to rehost everything - is imgur looking like a safe option as long as I attach them all to an actual account, or would something else be better? Postimage maybe? I'm willing to put in the time to reupload the buttons and update the forum posts and spreadsheets, but I want to make sure I migrate to the right place so we don't end up doing this all over again in a few months.

I also joined the discord that was made (linked in this post) if anyone wants to communicate about it over there!

I appreciate everyone in this thread, y'all have formed a really cool community around this project and I appreciate all the effort and support <3
@Fractee @ElectricBorealis @faetoy @GhostBrimstone

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been offline while the whole Imgur situation has been happening, thank you so much to everyone who put in the work to archive everything. I did have backups saved locally on my PC for a lot of buttons, but not all of them, especially ones made by other people.

I'm currently looking for suggestions on the best way to rehost everything - is imgur looking like a safe option as long as I attach them all to an actual account, or would something else be better? Postimage maybe? I'm willing to put in the time to reupload the buttons and update the forum posts and spreadsheets, but I want to make sure I migrate to the right place so we don't end up doing this all over again in a few months.

I also joined the discord that was made (linked in this post) if anyone wants to communicate about it over there!

I appreciate everyone in this thread, y'all have formed a really cool community around this project and I appreciate all the effort and support <3
They/Them (Nonbinary flag)
Trans
Autistic (Neurodiversity infinity)

Free Buttons
Nature festival familiars banner (click for art credit)
@fluffmoth Hi! Sorry to butt in, but since you've mentioned a discord server - Discord could, technically, also be a possible imagehosting place, couldn't it? Just an idea ^^;
@fluffmoth Hi! Sorry to butt in, but since you've mentioned a discord server - Discord could, technically, also be a possible imagehosting place, couldn't it? Just an idea ^^;
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png