Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me how old your account is without
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
irishimcircuit was the 'expensive' look when i first joined
irishimcircuit was the 'expensive' look when i first joined
sBdLZtA.png
Orca still seems like a new color
Orca still seems like a new color
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
I didn't buy a Water Sprite because I thought festival familiars were going to repeat...
I didn't buy a Water Sprite because I thought festival familiars were going to repeat...
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
Eggs Discarded 1
Eggs Discarded 1
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
In addition to them being wildly popular, it was also just cheap to gene things as IriShim Wildclaws because it cost (120,000 + 96,000 + 160,000 = ) 376,000T total.
In addition to them being wildly popular, it was also just cheap to gene things as IriShim Wildclaws because it cost (120,000 + 96,000 + 160,000 = ) 376,000T total.
64514_s.gif
Joxar's Spare Inventory was brand new, and so was I
Joxar's Spare Inventory was brand new, and so was I
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
i think there was a very brief time period where i joined where there was still a prim/sec set without a matching paired gene, which i think wasnt standard at the time. the genes in question are peregrine, and falcon which got added literally a few days after i joined and over a year after peregrine did
ok that doesnt really work for the thread but i just realised thats kind of a fun fact

what does work: bogs were still super expensive on the ah when i was new
i think there was a very brief time period where i joined where there was still a prim/sec set without a matching paired gene, which i think wasnt standard at the time. the genes in question are peregrine, and falcon which got added literally a few days after i joined and over a year after peregrine did
ok that doesnt really work for the thread but i just realised thats kind of a fun fact

what does work: bogs were still super expensive on the ah when i was new
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
"Oh sweet there's a festival going on, idk how this works though. Ok, I got some currency, let's get the apparel. I'll go back for the Light Sprite later."

NARRATOR: She did not go back for the Light Sprite later.
"Oh sweet there's a festival going on, idk how this works though. Ok, I got some currency, let's get the apparel. I'll go back for the Light Sprite later."

NARRATOR: She did not go back for the Light Sprite later.
Nocturnes still look new to me.
Nocturnes still look new to me.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing