Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Wind Ancient idea
1 2
I think having a wind ancient with really big wings would be cool! Something that could get swooped up by the wind and just glide. It sounds interesting to me :)
I think having a wind ancient with really big wings would be cool! Something that could get swooped up by the wind and just glide. It sounds interesting to me :)
light_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgwb.png
I think no legs and several pairs of feathered wings would be cool. Or if the hands were on the wings
I think no legs and several pairs of feathered wings would be cool. Or if the hands were on the wings
tgKCVtZ.png
Sky manta ray? No dragon, all wings.
as a windie, i approve
as a windie, i approve
[quote name="JayBird375" date="2023-05-20 15:01:09" ] I think no legs and several pairs of feathered wings would be cool. Or if the hands were on the wings [/quote] YES! YES! YES! Long dragon, no legs, two or three pairs of big, feathery wings, with small claws on the ends of the wings! Super cool!
JayBird375 wrote on 2023-05-20 15:01:09:
YES! YES! YES!
Long dragon, no legs, two or three pairs of big, feathery wings, with small claws on the ends of the wings! Super cool!
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
[quote name="Teeka" date="2023-05-20 16:28:19" ] Sky manta ray? No dragon, all wings. [/quote] Like a wind-themed Seashocker from Httyd?
Teeka wrote on 2023-05-20 16:28:19:

Like a wind-themed Seashocker from Httyd?
66.png
[quote name="LuckOfTheClaws" date="2023-05-22 14:29:46" ] Like a wind-themed Seashocker from Httyd? [/quote] More or less. I like the idea of Ancient breeds that really show off elements of the flight theme while being really different from modern breeds.
LuckOfTheClaws wrote on 2023-05-22 14:29:46:
Like a wind-themed Seashocker from Httyd?

More or less. I like the idea of Ancient breeds that really show off elements of the flight theme while being really different from modern breeds.
I figure just pair of wings on noodle but that's an undertide so lil legs with a very wide wing base maybe full hands on wings and peg legs or froggy leg for a solid launch into the sky they hop across the ground mix between snake frog and bird
I figure just pair of wings on noodle but that's an undertide so lil legs with a very wide wing base maybe full hands on wings and peg legs or froggy leg for a solid launch into the sky they hop across the ground mix between snake frog and bird
[quote name="Phoeniz" date="2023-05-22 14:27:48" ] [quote name="JayBird375" date="2023-05-20 15:01:09" ] I think no legs and several pairs of feathered wings would be cool. Or if the hands were on the wings [/quote] YES! YES! YES! Long dragon, no legs, two or three pairs of big, feathery wings, with small claws on the ends of the wings! Super cool! [/quote] This but it also has really pretty twisty horns, kinda like Maleficent's from the 2014 film.
Phoeniz wrote on 2023-05-22 14:27:48:
JayBird375 wrote on 2023-05-20 15:01:09:
YES! YES! YES!
Long dragon, no legs, two or three pairs of big, feathery wings, with small claws on the ends of the wings! Super cool!
This but it also has really pretty twisty horns, kinda like Maleficent's from the 2014 film.
163.png 77504139.png 163.png
a big-winged ancient that glides, eh?

so you mean dragons shaped like kites then. that’d be so fun
a big-winged ancient that glides, eh?

so you mean dragons shaped like kites then. that’d be so fun
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| Hey there! I wish you a great day.
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
1 2