Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Willow Change - FINAL Hatches!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28
Pinglists please!
Pinglists please!
egg.gif
Could I be added to the sales pinglist please?
Could I be added to the sales pinglist please?
[columns][color=transparent]____________________[/color][nextcol][columns][size=6][size=6][font=book antiqua][color=#433F28][i]U[/i]PDATE[/color][/font][/size][/size] [color=transparent]_[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/ANrbpxj.png[/img] [color=transparent]_[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/DpntJu9.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537873002319314944/1071231495286558751/Curious.png[/img][/columns][/columns] [center][color=#6D675B][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7][size=5]The Return of Marduk[/size][/size][/font][/color][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/215455][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1101263774113071134/1109180674365210735/D1654211-9702-4350-8102-BA8715BC0E63.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]‾‾‾[/color][nextcol][br][br][size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#433F28]He would tell you that he was chosen - Raised to be proud of his bloodline and groomed to one day take over his mother's mantel. He was trained by Ignis in the ways of The Shade, which gave him near mastery of his Shade-touched abilities. Eventually, he decided to leave and create something for himself, knowing that one day he will return to his mother's side. That's what he would tell you....[/color][/font][/size] [color=transparent]___[/color] [size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#433F28][/color][/font][/size][/columns] [center][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#433F28]June's Partner has arrived early! [/color][/font][/size] [size=3][font=futura][color=#433F28](precaution to avoid a wegg nest)[/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#433F28]Most who follow different lineages probably would've had Marduk as the 1st pick for the nest, so bask in your knowledge that you were right! I've been so excited for these two since Alexia reached back out and said yes. Marduk was my first choice for the 10th anniversary --even tho the hatchlings are on the 12th-- but I had a list of others I had as backup. Not too long of a list but I'm thrilled with these two back together for a final time for this lineage![/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font=montserrat][color=#433F28]His nest will hatch on the 12th and sales will be on the 17th of June. Here's some insight as to what to expect:[/color][/font][/size][/center] [columns][color=transparent]_______________________[/color][nextcol][size=4][font=helvetica][color=#433F28][emoji=pursuit size=1] Each hatchling will be 300kg with 150kg as a downpayment within the first 24hrs [emoji=pursuit size=1] Each hatchling will be listed 30 minutes apart [emoji=pursuit size=1] Proxy-buyers are allowed, but all must confirm on the sales thread before purchasing the hatchling you're after. [emoji=pursuit size=1] There may likely be a second nest on June 12th to ideally have 4 Ignomi hatchlings up for sale.[/color][/font][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]_____________________[/color][/columns] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/9/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][font=montserrat][color=#433F28]Lore/Updates Pinglist[/color][/font][/size] [size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@Adaejha @Aiiec @Apothecaria @Bxy26 @ChesireCLAM @Dykeria @Endyr @Furiku @Grow @Hideki @Kaijudile @MagicHats @MysteryGyn @NlCKname @Penguinball @prayer @Queezle @Ref @RogueLoreWind @Saraceaser @Snamorta @SongOfShadows @sootish @Stanzascale @Strangeflesh @TypeFull @WolfTrickster @Wytche @ZoranaDragon @WindSongGrove @counterklock @BayLeaff @undertones @AoiNoRyuu[/size][/size][/size][/size][/center] [center][size=4][font=montserrat][color=#433F28]As always! Any questions, feel free to ping me here or shoot me a DM! =D[/color][/font][/size][/center]
The Return of Marduk
D1654211-9702-4350-8102-BA8715BC0E63.png ‾‾‾

He would tell you that he was chosen - Raised to be proud of his bloodline and groomed to one day take over his mother's mantel. He was trained by Ignis in the ways of The Shade, which gave him near mastery of his Shade-touched abilities. Eventually, he decided to leave and create something for himself, knowing that one day he will return to his mother's side. That's what he would tell you....
___
June's Partner has arrived early!
(precaution to avoid a wegg nest)
Most who follow different lineages probably would've had Marduk as the 1st pick for the nest, so bask in your knowledge that you were right! I've been so excited for these two since Alexia reached back out and said yes. Marduk was my first choice for the 10th anniversary --even tho the hatchlings are on the 12th-- but I had a list of others I had as backup. Not too long of a list but I'm thrilled with these two back together for a final time for this lineage!

His nest will hatch on the 12th and sales will be on the 17th of June.
Here's some insight as to what to expect:
_______________________ Each hatchling will be 300kg with 150kg as a downpayment within the first 24hrs

Each hatchling will be listed 30 minutes apart

Proxy-buyers are allowed, but all must confirm on the sales thread before purchasing the hatchling you're after.

There may likely be a second nest on June 12th to ideally have 4 Ignomi hatchlings up for sale.

3healthy_0dead.png
As always! Any questions, feel free to ping me here or shoot me a DM! =D
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Okay, I don't know Marduk. What's so special about him?
Okay, I don't know Marduk. What's so special about him?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu Marduk is the first born Imp to ‘The Beast’ Ignis, with the ID 666. There aren’t many G2s from this lineage as most as either exalted or in abandoned lairs now, but in the Lore community, they’re quite popular. I personally like that Marduk has his own lore to draw from as inspiration. It helps me figure out where he fits into Willow’s story as I continue to write it.

I thought about a G1 Imp, but lore is more important to me for Willow so I wanted something that geared more towards the ideas for writing. That and the G1 Imperial I had intentions of buying to breed with Willow was left on read XD (fair enough!)
@AoiNoRyuu Marduk is the first born Imp to ‘The Beast’ Ignis, with the ID 666. There aren’t many G2s from this lineage as most as either exalted or in abandoned lairs now, but in the Lore community, they’re quite popular. I personally like that Marduk has his own lore to draw from as inspiration. It helps me figure out where he fits into Willow’s story as I continue to write it.

I thought about a G1 Imp, but lore is more important to me for Willow so I wanted something that geared more towards the ideas for writing. That and the G1 Imperial I had intentions of buying to breed with Willow was left on read XD (fair enough!)
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
300,000 gems? Just wanting to make sure
300,000 gems? Just wanting to make sure
RJmXy35.png QmPGh6S.png gNf3cn9.png 28eY93y.png aAi2efo.png nHqiShF.png
@WindSongGrove Correct!
@WindSongGrove Correct!
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
[quote name="Booleano" date="2023-05-20 12:58:13" ] @/AoiNoRyuu Marduk is the first born Imp to ‘The Beast’ Ignis, with the ID 666. There aren’t many G2s from this lineage as most as either exalted or in abandoned lairs now, but in the Lore community, they’re quite popular. I personally like that Marduk has his own lore to draw from as inspiration. It helps me figure out where he fits into Willow’s story as I continue to write it. I thought about a G1 Imp, but lore is more important to me for Willow so I wanted something that geared more towards the ideas for writing. That and the G1 Imperial I had intentions of buying to breed with Willow was left on read XD (fair enough!) [/quote] Oh, interesting. I have an Ignis Naomi hybrid too, but some generations further ahead. Unfortunately I won't be able to afford a 300kg child, so I wait for the second partner
Booleano wrote on 2023-05-20 12:58:13:
@/AoiNoRyuu Marduk is the first born Imp to ‘The Beast’ Ignis, with the ID 666. There aren’t many G2s from this lineage as most as either exalted or in abandoned lairs now, but in the Lore community, they’re quite popular. I personally like that Marduk has his own lore to draw from as inspiration. It helps me figure out where he fits into Willow’s story as I continue to write it.

Oh, interesting. I have an Ignis Naomi hybrid too, but some generations further ahead. Unfortunately I won't be able to afford a 300kg child, so I wait for the second partner
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu That’s completely fine =D It’s a high goal for the nest and it’s probably best to wait after your massive hatch regardless. (I can’t wait to see it!!)
@AoiNoRyuu That’s completely fine =D It’s a high goal for the nest and it’s probably best to wait after your massive hatch regardless. (I can’t wait to see it!!)
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
[quote name="Booleano" date="2023-05-21 09:45:14" ] @/AoiNoRyuu That’s completely fine =D It’s a high goal for the nest and it’s probably best to wait after your massive hatch regardless. (I can’t wait to see it!!) [/quote] Yes. After this hatch I might have enough gems for the 100kg babies. I made 100kg with my previous hatch
Booleano wrote on 2023-05-21 09:45:14:
@/AoiNoRyuu That’s completely fine =D It’s a high goal for the nest and it’s probably best to wait after your massive hatch regardless. (I can’t wait to see it!!)

Yes. After this hatch I might have enough gems for the 100kg babies. I made 100kg with my previous hatch
egg.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28