Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 100+ UMAs for sale/trade
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31
@Wylin
Alrighty, CR incoming! c:
@Wylin
Alrighty, CR incoming! c:
@Zerobotic Should be able to snag umas either tomorrow or friday :)
@Zerobotic Should be able to snag umas either tomorrow or friday :)
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
@Horrificc
Alright! I can start setting up PAs if you like c:
@Horrificc
Alright! I can start setting up PAs if you like c:
@Zerobotic I would really appreciate that, thank you!
@Zerobotic I would really appreciate that, thank you!
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump c:
Bump c:
How much for Accent: we are a secret ? I can do up to 1300g immediately or more if you can hold it for a bit

ETA: a different color variant is on the AH for 1000g but I don't know how many copies of each colorway were printed so I'm not sure how the price on this one should compare
How much for Accent: we are a secret ? I can do up to 1300g immediately or more if you can hold it for a bit

ETA: a different color variant is on the AH for 1000g but I don't know how many copies of each colorway were printed so I'm not sure how the price on this one should compare
@SilkVelvet
"we are a secret" and "it's not a secret" were both limited prints, but "we are" was originally printed for twice the price of "it's not." I'm afraid I'd be looking for a higher price for it. The last concrete info I can find on it on the forums, it went for 1500g two years ago.
@SilkVelvet
"we are a secret" and "it's not a secret" were both limited prints, but "we are" was originally printed for twice the price of "it's not." I'm afraid I'd be looking for a higher price for it. The last concrete info I can find on it on the forums, it went for 1500g two years ago.
Bump!
Bump!
hi! i'm interested in Skin: Shame ! how much would you like for it? there's a copy on the AH going for 2kg and it seems to be a limited

also, do you accept mixed payments? I can't do pure gems rn (I only got 800 lol) but I have a bunch of treasure I can use for the rest!
hi! i'm interested in Skin: Shame ! how much would you like for it? there's a copy on the AH going for 2kg and it seems to be a limited

also, do you accept mixed payments? I can't do pure gems rn (I only got 800 lol) but I have a bunch of treasure I can use for the rest!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31