Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Were pink mums made more common?
I've gotten 2-4 every day from gathering in Fire; is this weird luck or did the drop rate get boosted?
I've gotten 2-4 every day from gathering in Fire; is this weird luck or did the drop rate get boosted?
Licks for luck I've been gathering for months and have only gotten 5. Just got enough for one trade. I had 16 before I started gathering specifically for it.
Licks for luck I've been gathering for months and have only gotten 5. Just got enough for one trade. I had 16 before I started gathering specifically for it.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
No, you're just experiencing the whims of RNG.
No, you're just experiencing the whims of RNG.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
For context I had 2 before this week and now I have 9. Weird luck. Strange luck. Luck from another plane
For context I had 2 before this week and now I have 9. Weird luck. Strange luck. Luck from another plane
i think youre just very lucky bcuz ive been trying to gather those since blossom came out and ive only gotten 5 lol
i think youre just very lucky bcuz ive been trying to gather those since blossom came out and ive only gotten 5 lol
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
You’re just getting some good RNG. c:
You’re just getting some good RNG. c:
UwPE0Qp.png
I used to get them pretty frequently, but in the past few months that frequency has lessened. So I assume it's just RNG being super kind to you!! :D
I used to get them pretty frequently, but in the past few months that frequency has lessened. So I assume it's just RNG being super kind to you!! :D
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!