Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MANY GEN1S! NEED GONE! MAKE OFFERS!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@RainbowCRITICAL Should I start a crossroads for those two?
@RainbowCRITICAL Should I start a crossroads for those two?
vistafestival_8.png
@Angelicdotcom
Yes please!
@Angelicdotcom
Yes please!
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
@Angelicdotcom
Are you still interested in the two dragons?
@Angelicdotcom
Are you still interested in the two dragons?
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
@RainbowCRITICAL
Yes, sorry about not responding sooner
@RainbowCRITICAL
Yes, sorry about not responding sooner
vistafestival_8.png
@Angelicdotcom
My turn to be sorry for the late reply, I'll set up the CR for them! My apologies for the wait!
@Angelicdotcom
My turn to be sorry for the late reply, I'll set up the CR for them! My apologies for the wait!
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
Target is gorgeous! I just came back from a long hiatus and a bunch of dragon types came out in the mean while, so now I'm trying to catch up on what I missed. :') How much would you like for him?
Target is gorgeous! I just came back from a long hiatus and a bunch of dragon types came out in the mean while, so now I'm trying to catch up on what I missed. :') How much would you like for him?
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
@Butzefrau
Does 15g sound good to you?
@Butzefrau
Does 15g sound good to you?
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
Aah, I think I will have to pass, thank you though! He's lovely, but I'm still getting used to the game again, maybe it's best if I watch from the sidelines for now. :) (I had to look up the exchange rates just now, it's been so long! I'm getting decision paralysis with all the new things I have to catch up on!)
Aah, I think I will have to pass, thank you though! He's lovely, but I'm still getting used to the game again, maybe it's best if I watch from the sidelines for now. :) (I had to look up the exchange rates just now, it's been so long! I'm getting decision paralysis with all the new things I have to catch up on!)
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
@Butzefrau
This is PWYW, if you wanna offer you can give that a go too, honestly I'd like him out of my layer. Gems would be nice, but, I need the space.
@Butzefrau
This is PWYW, if you wanna offer you can give that a go too, honestly I'd like him out of my layer. Gems would be nice, but, I need the space.
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
[font=Tahoma][color=#6D23A6][size=3]@RainbowCRITICAL Hello! Would you take 100g for this fella? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77016794][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/770168/77016794_350.png[/img][/url] [/size][/color][/font]
@RainbowCRITICAL
Hello! Would you take 100g for this fella?

77016794_350.png
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13