Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do Yall Actually Use the Waystone Thing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I do! I use it all the time, it's super helpful to have.
I do! I use it all the time, it's super helpful to have.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Never. It didnt exist for the first few years I played, after all. For the last 8 years I've been doing all my dailies in the exact same order and I never forget one.

Which waystone might as well not exist on my version of flight rising, since I haven't once turned it on since it was released lmao
Never. It didnt exist for the first few years I played, after all. For the last 8 years I've been doing all my dailies in the exact same order and I never forget one.

Which waystone might as well not exist on my version of flight rising, since I haven't once turned it on since it was released lmao
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
No, I... never really have lol. I do a pretty good job of remembering all my dailies by myself, perhaps as a simple result of playing so long.
No, I... never really have lol. I do a pretty good job of remembering all my dailies by myself, perhaps as a simple result of playing so long.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Yes, it's very helpful!
Yes, it's very helpful!
83124666.png Boop? BOOP!
If I missed your ping, PM me I will not see it otherwise. Thanks!
Every day I just complete everything that's on my waystone so I have a bit over over-dependence on it.
Every day I just complete everything that's on my waystone so I have a bit over over-dependence on it.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
No, I never have lol. It just kinda takes up space at the bottom of my screen

edit: Ah, I see you can turn it off. Thanks random forum guys <3
No, I never have lol. It just kinda takes up space at the bottom of my screen

edit: Ah, I see you can turn it off. Thanks random forum guys <3
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
When i was new i used it but i know where everything is now so i don use it that much anymore
When i was new i used it but i know where everything is now so i don use it that much anymore
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Nope, I turned it off 2.5 seconds after it was first released when I decided it annoyed me LOL. Usually I forget it exists. I already had my daily routine set long before it came out so I never really needed it.
Nope, I turned it off 2.5 seconds after it was first released when I decided it annoyed me LOL. Usually I forget it exists. I already had my daily routine set long before it came out so I never really needed it.
no never
I turned it off because I found it too distracting
no never
I turned it off because I found it too distracting
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
Nope; I've been here 8 years and got my daily pattern down pat way before it was ever a feature on the site. It doesn't take long to do your daily upkeep of your lair
Nope; I've been here 8 years and got my daily pattern down pat way before it was ever a feature on the site. It doesn't take long to do your daily upkeep of your lair
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8