Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] [!pinglist] afri's art atelier
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[center]finished commission for kxida! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1108551488776700024/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center]
finished commission for kxida!

Untitled_Artwork.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@jaena @bearfield
hello! both of you are next on the waitlist; i still have some pieces in queue so i may not be able to start on your pieces right away, but i might as well ask for your forms in advance. if you're interested, please respond with information within 48 hours (or let me know if you'd need longer)! do let me know if you are no longer interested either. thank you!
@jaena @bearfield
hello! both of you are next on the waitlist; i still have some pieces in queue so i may not be able to start on your pieces right away, but i might as well ask for your forms in advance. if you're interested, please respond with information within 48 hours (or let me know if you'd need longer)! do let me know if you are no longer interested either. thank you!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[quote name="Hocotate" date="2023-05-17 21:08:44" ] @/jaena @/bearfield hello! both of you are next on the waitlist; i still have some pieces in queue so i may not be able to start on your pieces right away, but i might as well ask for your forms in advance. if you're interested, please respond with information within 48 hours (or let me know if you'd need longer)! do let me know if you are no longer interested either. thank you! [/quote] [b]Username:[/b] Jaena [b]Commission Option:[/b] I'm interested in getting a reference sheet for the character linked below, if you're still up for it! [b]Payment Option:[/b] Gems or treasure, whichever you need more of [b]Character Information:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/20491790.carlotta]Here is her toyhou.se page[/url] [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] Her default expression is Nervous [b]Anything else?:[/b] I can scrounge together any additional info/images that you need :o I have read your terms of service!
Hocotate wrote on 2023-05-17 21:08:44:
@/jaena @/bearfield

Username: Jaena
Commission Option: I'm interested in getting a reference sheet for the character linked below, if you're still up for it!
Payment Option: Gems or treasure, whichever you need more of
Character Information: Here is her toyhou.se page
Pose/Expression: Her default expression is Nervous
Anything else?: I can scrounge together any additional info/images that you need :o

I have read your terms of service!
cZLsLHr.png
@jaena sorry for my delayed reply -- thank you for filling out the form! [emoji=new friend size=1] i usually offer reference sheets in a different thread but since they are basically just fullbodies i wouldn't mind doing one for your character x') i think i could just charge the base 5500g price, though that could increase if you'd want more things on the sheet, or decrease a bit if you don't want shading! additional references/images would be great as well. if that all sounds okay with you, feel free to get the gems set up in a CR and i'll do my best to update you with a sketch ASAP!
@jaena
sorry for my delayed reply -- thank you for filling out the form!

i usually offer reference sheets in a different thread but since they are basically just fullbodies i wouldn't mind doing one for your character x') i think i could just charge the base 5500g price, though that could increase if you'd want more things on the sheet, or decrease a bit if you don't want shading! additional references/images would be great as well.

if that all sounds okay with you, feel free to get the gems set up in a CR and i'll do my best to update you with a sketch ASAP!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@jayquills
hello there! since the person before you on the waitlist hasn't replied i'd like to offer the slot to you if you'd be ready for it / would still be interested in placing an order -- no worries if not!
@jayquills
hello there! since the person before you on the waitlist hasn't replied i'd like to offer the slot to you if you'd be ready for it / would still be interested in placing an order -- no worries if not!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[quote name="Hocotate" date="2023-05-17 21:08:44" ] @/jaena @/bearfield hello! both of you are next on the waitlist; i still have some pieces in queue so i may not be able to start on your pieces right away, but i might as well ask for your forms in advance. if you're interested, please respond with information within 48 hours (or let me know if you'd need longer)! do let me know if you are no longer interested either. thank you! [/quote] hii!! i'm so so terribly sorry for being absent, my bunny has passed away and i've been away for a long time to recollect my thoughts!! i am still very much interested in the slot!! here's my form if i'm still viable!! [b]Username:[/b] bearfield [b]Commission Option:[/b] headshot/icon [b]Payment Option:[/b] gems [b]Character Information:[/b] https://toyhou.se/9009060.razael, he is calm and collected, some trivia is written in his bio on th! [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] neutral experession if possible! pose is completely up to you! [b]Anything else?:[/b] the chibi fullbody has the correct markings but as a visualizer, his snout is more easily noticeable in the 2nd image!! I have read your terms of service!!
Hocotate wrote on 2023-05-17 21:08:44:
@/jaena @/bearfield

hii!! i'm so so terribly sorry for being absent, my bunny has passed away and i've been away for a long time to recollect my thoughts!! i am still very much interested in the slot!!
here's my form if i'm still viable!!

Username: bearfield
Commission Option: headshot/icon
Payment Option: gems
Character Information: https://toyhou.se/9009060.razael, he is calm and collected, some trivia is written in his bio on th!
Pose/Expression: neutral experession if possible! pose is completely up to you!
Anything else?: the chibi fullbody has the correct markings but as a visualizer, his snout is more easily noticeable in the 2nd image!!

I have read your terms of service!!
@bearfield
ahh, i'm sorry to hear about that - i hope your time away helped you with healing from the loss and that you're doing better now ;_;
i appreciate your continued interest and i can definitely take your order, although work will likely be slow as i'm still working on other pieces + my summer has been pretty busy as my family has made lots of plans :') i'll do my best to get a sketch to you soon however; thank you so much!
@bearfield
ahh, i'm sorry to hear about that - i hope your time away helped you with healing from the loss and that you're doing better now ;_;
i appreciate your continued interest and i can definitely take your order, although work will likely be slow as i'm still working on other pieces + my summer has been pretty busy as my family has made lots of plans :') i'll do my best to get a sketch to you soon however; thank you so much!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
If you intend on reopening, waitlist/pinglist for FRC, please! Thank you ^^
If you intend on reopening, waitlist/pinglist for FRC, please! Thank you ^^
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Also btw smack me on the ping list! I forgot to do this all ready!
Also btw smack me on the ping list! I forgot to do this all ready!

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
@Hocotate
Hey! You listed fanart as 'maybe', so I just wanted to ask if you'd draw an icon of Sakuma Rei from enstars?
If yes, please put me on your waitlist! I like your style a lot!
@Hocotate
Hey! You listed fanart as 'maybe', so I just wanted to ask if you'd draw an icon of Sakuma Rei from enstars?
If yes, please put me on your waitlist! I like your style a lot!
qR6otwA.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12