Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt : CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@Nurry Your cookie just came out of the oven! [img]https://i.imgur.com/H5ADfBt.png[/img]
@Nurry

Your cookie just came out of the oven!
H5ADfBt.png
Esqqj26.png
@lyrelore

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Missmercy
I summon you to cast the following spell: lil guys
This spell shall be cast upon: Robin
The following I place into the circle: 100pts
Other specifications: Robin is a little fluff ball of mischief~
@lyrelore

My Name: Missmercy
I summon you to cast the following spell: lil guys
This spell shall be cast upon: Robin
The following I place into the circle: 100pts
Other specifications: Robin is a little fluff ball of mischief~
J7D1quC.png
dT9HQge.png
fdUVIfW.png
5xsrc8Y.png
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5jSngaj.png[/img]
5jSngaj.png
J7D1quC.png
dT9HQge.png
fdUVIfW.png
5xsrc8Y.png
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
@MagicalGriffin [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Bunnu [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Pixel Art Headshot [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=67&bodygene=166&breed=22&element=11&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=152&winggene=149&wings=43&auth=d97fe6e1d20fd2d0d583055eb68caae687ffca83&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 200 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] :>
@MagicalGriffin

My Name: Bunnu
I summon you to cast the following spell: Pixel Art Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon: dragon?age=0&body=67&bodygene=166&breed=22&element=11&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=152&winggene=149&wings=43&auth=d97fe6e1d20fd2d0d583055eb68caae687ffca83&dummyext=prev.png
The following I place into the circle: 200 levels
Other specifications: :>
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Bunnu Your piece is done! Thank you for supporting Arcane Dominance. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4rEV5np.png[/img]
@Bunnu

Your piece is done! Thank you for supporting Arcane Dominance.
4rEV5np.png
Esqqj26.png
@orchidtones I figured I'd make a new post since it's been so long. Apologies! My real life is falling apart right now. [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Ackie [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Rendered headshot like the far left veilspun [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3475063&skin=0&apparel=30205&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 10 level 9, 1 level 10 already sent. I should owe you 20 more for the gladeboroughs but lmk if I'm incorrect. Also totally fair if you want to charge extra for primal eyes. <3 I can definitely get you the additional levels before the end of tomorrow. [b]Other specifications:[/b]
@orchidtones I figured I'd make a new post since it's been so long. Apologies! My real life is falling apart right now.

My Name: Ackie
I summon you to cast the following spell: Rendered headshot like the far left veilspun
This spell shall be cast upon:

scry?sdid=3475063&skin=0&apparel=30205&xt=dressing.png

The following I place into the circle: 10 level 9, 1 level 10 already sent. I should owe you 20 more for the gladeboroughs but lmk if I'm incorrect. Also totally fair if you want to charge extra for primal eyes. <3 I can definitely get you the additional levels before the end of tomorrow.

Other specifications:
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Ackie

I appreciate you!! 20 more is okay as long as you're fine with a small delay in the artwork for details c: I hope life gets at least a little smoother for you.

Let me know w/a ping or comment if you want a sketch/lineart verification before I fully render!
@Ackie

I appreciate you!! 20 more is okay as long as you're fine with a small delay in the artwork for details c: I hope life gets at least a little smoother for you.

Let me know w/a ping or comment if you want a sketch/lineart verification before I fully render!
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@orchidtones seeing the sketch/lineart would be awesome! if you don't hear back from me within 12 hrs, just go forward with it though. <3
@orchidtones seeing the sketch/lineart would be awesome! if you don't hear back from me within 12 hrs, just go forward with it though. <3
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@orchidtones
Heya wanted to check in on my art :)
@orchidtones
Heya wanted to check in on my art :)
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
1 2 3 4 5