Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which breed would you rather fight
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'd rather not fight anything big(anything except for fae, spirals and veilspun), fast(so only fae or veilspun remaining), magically powerful(so only veilspun remaining) or mean(So I guess a very kind veilspun?).
I'd rather not fight anything big(anything except for fae, spirals and veilspun), fast(so only fae or veilspun remaining), magically powerful(so only veilspun remaining) or mean(So I guess a very kind veilspun?).
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fae. they're small and i'm pretty sure they are a magic using breed so they need time to charge up
Fae. they're small and i'm pretty sure they are a magic using breed so they need time to charge up
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Let's see. Going off lore and what it says in the encyclopedia.. Bogsneaks are sneaky little assassins so no. Coatls go from 0 to 100 in a split second so unless I'm prepared no thanks. Guradians? No. No. That's all I'll say about that. Imperials? HA. Mirrors are a hard no. Nocturnes are scary, I think I'd just forfeit that one. Obelisks are another big no. Ridegebacks. Anyways. Skydancers are weird. I wouldn't fight them because unlike Pearlcatchers, just because they'd rather not fight doesn't mean they won't. Snappers would bite me in half heck no. Spirals have magic and are hard to hit so nah. Wildclaws remind me of raptors so no I don't think I'd win. Aberrations fight to the absolute death so nope. Aethers unfair bringing a whole army smh. Banescales are powerful and scary so I'd rather not. Gaolers would probably win against me. Undertides thought hesitant, would still poison and strangle me sooo.

Faes have magic powers but that long tiny neck would be so easy to snap so I think I could take one on. I might be able to take on a Pearlcatcher, they're cowards. Tundras would just let you hit them and say sorry so easy win. Veilspuns, like others have said, would be as easy as killing a fly lol.
Let's see. Going off lore and what it says in the encyclopedia.. Bogsneaks are sneaky little assassins so no. Coatls go from 0 to 100 in a split second so unless I'm prepared no thanks. Guradians? No. No. That's all I'll say about that. Imperials? HA. Mirrors are a hard no. Nocturnes are scary, I think I'd just forfeit that one. Obelisks are another big no. Ridegebacks. Anyways. Skydancers are weird. I wouldn't fight them because unlike Pearlcatchers, just because they'd rather not fight doesn't mean they won't. Snappers would bite me in half heck no. Spirals have magic and are hard to hit so nah. Wildclaws remind me of raptors so no I don't think I'd win. Aberrations fight to the absolute death so nope. Aethers unfair bringing a whole army smh. Banescales are powerful and scary so I'd rather not. Gaolers would probably win against me. Undertides thought hesitant, would still poison and strangle me sooo.

Faes have magic powers but that long tiny neck would be so easy to snap so I think I could take one on. I might be able to take on a Pearlcatcher, they're cowards. Tundras would just let you hit them and say sorry so easy win. Veilspuns, like others have said, would be as easy as killing a fly lol.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Well, at canonical sizes, Fae are the size of a hawk, and Veilspun are the size of a ferret. So a human can't actually 'swat' or 'stomp' on them, but you could defs still win a fight against one (not considering magical powers). A Spiral is the size of a Boa Constrictor, but has horns and claws. This is still a winnable fight, but more difficult.

Anything bigger than those is going to mess you up. Fighting a Tundra would be like fighting a bear. Fighting a Skydancer would be like fighting a horse. You're not gonna win those.
Well, at canonical sizes, Fae are the size of a hawk, and Veilspun are the size of a ferret. So a human can't actually 'swat' or 'stomp' on them, but you could defs still win a fight against one (not considering magical powers). A Spiral is the size of a Boa Constrictor, but has horns and claws. This is still a winnable fight, but more difficult.

Anything bigger than those is going to mess you up. Fighting a Tundra would be like fighting a bear. Fighting a Skydancer would be like fighting a horse. You're not gonna win those.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
[quote name="ninety9wyverns" date="2023-05-16 13:20:07" ] i could defeat an imperial because im built different [/quote] I'll do you one better and say I'd fight an emperor >:]
ninety9wyverns wrote on 2023-05-16 13:20:07:
i could defeat an imperial because im built different

I'll do you one better and say I'd fight an emperor >:]
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
i cannot believe how many people are insinuating they could take a wildclaw. be so fr. that's like an ostrich with dinosaur arms and teeth. honestly even a skydancer is a large goat with claws, a beak and wings. [url=https://ibb.co/FgHVKn4][img]https://i.ibb.co/zG6JrNV/flight-rising-size-chart-by-uropygid-d6woi0l.png[/img][/url]
i cannot believe how many people are insinuating they could take a wildclaw. be so fr. that's like an ostrich with dinosaur arms and teeth. honestly even a skydancer is a large goat with claws, a beak and wings.
flight-rising-size-chart-by-uropygid-d6woi0l.png
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Emperor.
Emperor.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
I think I could win against a spiral just because they're so easily distractible. Of course, that means that I also have to stay focused... and we have to not end up just rambling at each other about various interests. Who knows how it'd end, ha!
I think I could win against a spiral just because they're so easily distractible. Of course, that means that I also have to stay focused... and we have to not end up just rambling at each other about various interests. Who knows how it'd end, ha!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

But also I can just take a Veilspun and yeet it into the void
I think I could win in a fight with Luminax. Definitely.

But also I can just take a Veilspun and yeet it into the void
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistxnPIj.gifWiLjK.gif2ASqE.gifjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifu4kWp.gif1rhpE.gif
I think I could take some of the tiny ones like Fae or Veils...
I think I could take some of the tiny ones like Fae or Veils...
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6