Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 244 245
I submitted a removal form but I am still getting pinged when people use the pinglist(s)? Help?
I submitted a removal form but I am still getting pinged when people use the pinglist(s)? Help?
@CyberGrassy Hello, there is a slight delay between submission of removals forms and when these are put through as the team do this manually. Your form was submitted this morning and has now been processed.
@CyberGrassy Hello, there is a slight delay between submission of removals forms and when these are put through as the team do this manually. Your form was submitted this morning and has now been processed.
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
Sorry for the late reply, I think it's the type of mobile I'm using(Samsung) it won't let me highlight the dragon like that to copy&paste. It only lets me do this, which idk if that works or not. As it won't let me enter that info [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/725044180593672294/1108034922385506354/image0.jpg[/img]
Sorry for the late reply, I think it's the type of mobile I'm using(Samsung) it won't let me highlight the dragon like that to copy&paste. It only lets me do this, which idk if that works or not. As it won't let me enter that info
image0.jpg
2023_07_12_0us_Kleki.pngHeadpiece-center-50x80.pngSmall-banner-25x80.pngAll pictures are clickable!
hello! i would like to be removed from the Feb 14 date specific ping, please! thank you :-)
hello! i would like to be removed from the Feb 14 date specific ping, please! thank you :-)
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
@DigitalMirage: Your request has been processed! Please let us know if there are any issues still. ^ ^
@DigitalMirage: Your request has been processed! Please let us know if there are any issues still. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Hello, could you please remove all my entries? I want to resubmit ^^
Hello, could you please remove all my entries? I want to resubmit ^^
ru/eng
___ ftsPxVm.png ___
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
@Nurry Hello, your entries have been removed! ^o^
@Nurry Hello, your entries have been removed! ^o^
Y5ILoot.png
I'm so sorry. You're free to strangle me.. I think I may have messed up on the Pinglist Form, it was my first time and I got a little confused I think.
I am seeing G1 sales posts go up with the Pinglist and some of them look like I signed up for that ping? But didn't receive a ping. I am just gonna write down my responses here and hopefully it can be fixed?

I might miss a few responses so if there are extra on the spreadsheet, you can remove them please..
I want to be pinged for: flat sales, interest checks, mass hatches
Bred/Unbred: Unbred only
Pose change: No pose change applied
For the eyes, I think that I did select "matching" on all of them previously, but if that's preventing me from getting pinged, please remove me from any and all eye type preferences, including primals
Doubles: XXX, All Doubles, Near Miss
Breeds: Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Wildclaw, Aberration, Nocturne
Color ranges: I forget all of what I picked before but it can stay as-is.

Another question: I did get pinged for one, but my name was invisible? Is that the auto-hidden ping, and how does that work??
I'm so sorry. You're free to strangle me.. I think I may have messed up on the Pinglist Form, it was my first time and I got a little confused I think.
I am seeing G1 sales posts go up with the Pinglist and some of them look like I signed up for that ping? But didn't receive a ping. I am just gonna write down my responses here and hopefully it can be fixed?

I might miss a few responses so if there are extra on the spreadsheet, you can remove them please..
I want to be pinged for: flat sales, interest checks, mass hatches
Bred/Unbred: Unbred only
Pose change: No pose change applied
For the eyes, I think that I did select "matching" on all of them previously, but if that's preventing me from getting pinged, please remove me from any and all eye type preferences, including primals
Doubles: XXX, All Doubles, Near Miss
Breeds: Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Wildclaw, Aberration, Nocturne
Color ranges: I forget all of what I picked before but it can stay as-is.

Another question: I did get pinged for one, but my name was invisible? Is that the auto-hidden ping, and how does that work??
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
@Kapro Hello, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Having a look at your entries, you are down for do not ping for all multigaze and do not ping for all primal. This means that if somebody generates a pinglist with a dragon that meets either of those criteria you will not be pinged even if there are other dragons in the same list that you would usually be pinged for. This is the most likely case of why you weren't pinged for some threads but if you can find them and link us to them we can check and verify.

We only do removals/edits based on positive confirmation of what you want removing so please tell us specifically what you would like to be removed from rather than what you want to be kept on. You can check what you have signed up for in the submission checker.

And yes, it is intentional for general pings to be invisible. This is achieved by making the size 0 a couple of times which makes it small enough for the names to not visibly show up. This is simply to make threads a little bit neater :)
@Kapro Hello, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Having a look at your entries, you are down for do not ping for all multigaze and do not ping for all primal. This means that if somebody generates a pinglist with a dragon that meets either of those criteria you will not be pinged even if there are other dragons in the same list that you would usually be pinged for. This is the most likely case of why you weren't pinged for some threads but if you can find them and link us to them we can check and verify.

We only do removals/edits based on positive confirmation of what you want removing so please tell us specifically what you would like to be removed from rather than what you want to be kept on. You can check what you have signed up for in the submission checker.

And yes, it is intentional for general pings to be invisible. This is achieved by making the size 0 a couple of times which makes it small enough for the names to not visibly show up. This is simply to make threads a little bit neater :)
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi Thank you so much, sorry about all of that!

I checked out my submission, if I could be removed from the following categories I have listed on the form:
- Eyes Exclude: Do not ping for primal (all)

Seems like this would be the only thing affecting it, but I don't see many primal G1s
Otherwise I think that's it, I've been getting a few pings now so I think I just needed some patience. lol

And ah alright, that explains it! Thank you!!
@Rohi Thank you so much, sorry about all of that!

I checked out my submission, if I could be removed from the following categories I have listed on the form:
- Eyes Exclude: Do not ping for primal (all)

Seems like this would be the only thing affecting it, but I don't see many primal G1s
Otherwise I think that's it, I've been getting a few pings now so I think I just needed some patience. lol

And ah alright, that explains it! Thank you!!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 244 245