Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Celebration Sage Pain
1 2
I have somehow won celebration sage apparel twice in a row, which is admittedly pretty cool but also 100% not what I want For reference: [b]Lanterns-[/b] [LIST] [*]Tickets bought: 300 (150kt) [*]Lowest AH price as of writing this: About 80kt [/LIST] [b]Cover-[/b] [LIST] [*]Tickets bought: 200 (100kt) [*]Lowest AH price as of writing this: 45kt [/LIST] Treasure lost: 125kt It's a low enough loss to be funny but like. I could have just bought the apparel myself, or at least spent it on some of my projects but no! The worst part is that I'm going to do it again because of Mr. Triple Sanguine over here!!! He's just too cool >:( [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3456897&skin=0&apparel=47496,24519,28150,365&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=2230472]
I have somehow won celebration sage apparel twice in a row, which is admittedly pretty cool but also 100% not what I want

For reference:

Lanterns-
  • Tickets bought: 300 (150kt)
  • Lowest AH price as of writing this: About 80kt
Cover-
  • Tickets bought: 200 (100kt)
  • Lowest AH price as of writing this: 45kt

Treasure lost: 125kt

It's a low enough loss to be funny but like. I could have just bought the apparel myself, or at least spent it on some of my projects but no! The worst part is that I'm going to do it again because of Mr. Triple Sanguine over here!!! He's just too cool >:(
scry?sdid=3456897&skin=0&apparel=47496,24519,28150,365&xt=dressing.png
look!!!!!
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
Me, low effort purchasing 10 tickets getting the sage stuff
Rip my pal
Me, low effort purchasing 10 tickets getting the sage stuff
Rip my pal
And here I am wondering since when these pieces have been more than 5-10kt...
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Almedha" date="2023-05-10 12:34:49" ] And here I am wondering since when these pieces have been more than 5-10kt... [/quote] I remember checking their prices during the Hornhelm raffle and they were definitely cheaper than they are now. I'm wondering if it was a case of people mass-buying the set off the AH because they were hearing about how cheap it was for the first time?
Almedha wrote on 2023-05-10 12:34:49:
I remember checking their prices during the Hornhelm raffle and they were definitely cheaper than they are now. I'm wondering if it was a case of people mass-buying the set off the AH because they were hearing about how cheap it was for the first time?
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
I think it'd be funny if somehow you ended up winning an entire set from roundsey and dressed a dragon with them. A celebration of sorts. lol
I think it'd be funny if somehow you ended up winning an entire set from roundsey and dressed a dragon with them. A celebration of sorts. lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
i gotta wonder why they're giving roundsey the Csage stuff so frequently. is this a secret countdown of sorts? just trying to get LAH down? IS THE TIDELORD COMING BACK???? EVERYBODY PANIC!!!
i gotta wonder why they're giving roundsey the Csage stuff so frequently. is this a secret countdown of sorts? just trying to get LAH down? IS THE TIDELORD COMING BACK???? EVERYBODY PANIC!!!
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2023-05-10 13:57:01" ] I think it'd be funny if somehow you ended up winning an entire set from roundsey and dressed a dragon with them. A celebration of sorts. lol [/quote] I think if that happened I would have to get a Roundsey dragon to be the Bearer Of Shame. Go full circle and such.
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2023-05-10 13:57:01:
I think if that happened I would have to get a Roundsey dragon to be the Bearer Of Shame. Go full circle and such.
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
This time I'm capping it off at 400 tickets, wish me luck lol
This time I'm capping it off at 400 tickets, wish me luck lol
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
Yeah I had the same thing happen and was pretty disappointed. I honestly would have rather of not won anything. I never took the lantern out of the DM either.
Yeah I had the same thing happen and was pretty disappointed. I honestly would have rather of not won anything. I never took the lantern out of the DM either.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
as a newer player who recently splurged on getting a celebration sage lantern, I appreciate the devs putting more in stock. however rip to your treasure for those wanting something better
as a newer player who recently splurged on getting a celebration sage lantern, I appreciate the devs putting more in stock. however rip to your treasure for those wanting something better
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2