Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Stream!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Anybody else think the shading on the underbelly-neck area kinda looks like metal plating? Because I'm a little obsessed with the idea
Anybody else think the shading on the underbelly-neck area kinda looks like metal plating? Because I'm a little obsessed with the idea
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
I really hope they get Met/Alloy, it would look amazing on them! I also really like the back frills instead of wings, it has a very "medieval dragon" feeling to it. (I do wish that they had more limbs, maybe even some more insectoid traits, but hopefully that'll be added by the tertiaries. Some Stormcatcher mantis arms would be very cool.)
I really hope they get Met/Alloy, it would look amazing on them! I also really like the back frills instead of wings, it has a very "medieval dragon" feeling to it. (I do wish that they had more limbs, maybe even some more insectoid traits, but hopefully that'll be added by the tertiaries. Some Stormcatcher mantis arms would be very cool.)
oJK1fXV.png
I'm so happy, they look so beautiful and gorgeous. YES BOSS
I'm so happy, they look so beautiful and gorgeous. YES BOSS
They are so pretty with the shading <3 I am so curious about their lore.
They are so pretty with the shading <3 I am so curious about their lore.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Just want to say I love them.
I actually really wanted more 'basic' dragons. I feel like this game sort of needs more dragony looking dragons anyway, so they look awesome to me. I actually am really holding out hope that the next modern is a more generic dragon as well to be honest.

I know I'll probably want one! Especially if they have some fun line-breaking tertiaries.
Just want to say I love them.
I actually really wanted more 'basic' dragons. I feel like this game sort of needs more dragony looking dragons anyway, so they look awesome to me. I actually am really holding out hope that the next modern is a more generic dragon as well to be honest.

I know I'll probably want one! Especially if they have some fun line-breaking tertiaries.
Mqw5b1R.gif
[quote name="arcaneidolriots" date="2023-05-15 13:16:06" ] Here's a screenshot of Ancient #7 with the shading complete! Undel said she might come back to this after a day or two and some further adjustments, but this template is pretty much done! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pEbJJKh.png[/img][/center] [/quote] can't wait!!
arcaneidolriots wrote on 2023-05-15 13:16:06:
Here's a screenshot of Ancient #7 with the shading complete! Undel said she might come back to this after a day or two and some further adjustments, but this template is pretty much done!
pEbJJKh.png

can't wait!!
banjo-again-100x100.png {BAZ Sales}
{Exalt Row}
{Free}
{Wishlist}

they/them
ESL | FR+4
... cheetah-icon.png
I like it a lot, but the round head is just not doing it for such a pointy design and it’s just boring after getting another round-faced breed (Aethers). The only thing I’d change is the head shape, everything else is awesome
I like it a lot, but the round head is just not doing it for such a pointy design and it’s just boring after getting another round-faced breed (Aethers). The only thing I’d change is the head shape, everything else is awesome
tgKCVtZ.png
So I'm the only one who thinks that knee, with the new shading, looks a little... uh, sus?

Ok. I'll go stand in my corner of shame.
So I'm the only one who thinks that knee, with the new shading, looks a little... uh, sus?

Ok. I'll go stand in my corner of shame.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12