Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Previewing Apparel
1 2 3
Full support. I never understand when people's responses are "I don't support this because it doesn't benefit me, thus there is no reason to do it."

If it makes literally anyone's life easier without breaking the game, we should do it. I would benefit greatly from this implementation.
Full support. I never understand when people's responses are "I don't support this because it doesn't benefit me, thus there is no reason to do it."

If it makes literally anyone's life easier without breaking the game, we should do it. I would benefit greatly from this implementation.
cM8dUFr.png
support! i would find this would be incredibly useful, especially as a mobile user
support! i would find this would be incredibly useful, especially as a mobile user
Popping back in to say that I do support this! So long as we keep the drop down I'm all good, haha
Popping back in to say that I do support this! So long as we keep the drop down I'm all good, haha
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Support, sometimes I want to see what apparel looks like but I don't have any specific breed I want to see it on. I end up only ever viewing apparel on the same 3 or 4 poses because of this
Support, sometimes I want to see what apparel looks like but I don't have any specific breed I want to see it on. I end up only ever viewing apparel on the same 3 or 4 poses because of this
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Support! If i'm just looking at new stuff I'm not looking to see what it looks like on anything specific yet, so I end up randomly clicking a breed to begin with. I'd like to have less clicks, even if it's something minor. Besides, it's not like it'd add more clicks to do a check on something specific.
Support! If i'm just looking at new stuff I'm not looking to see what it looks like on anything specific yet, so I end up randomly clicking a breed to begin with. I'd like to have less clicks, even if it's something minor. Besides, it's not like it'd add more clicks to do a check on something specific.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Playing fr on mobile is super bad when you have to select things from a dropdown or squint at tiny image so massive support.

In new item announcement posts the following things are already click on tiny icon see the thing in bigger form:vistas (tho I wish you could also click for the paler version) genes (automated sends you to a scry of a random dragon with the gene).

I could be misremembering but full set apparel new announcements used to come with a dressing room image (which has a default breed/gender) -- granted the earrings probably wouldn't be easy to see due to layering so I get why maybe not this time.

I could be wrong on the last part tho since I tend to play what if layered on most new things ever since starsilks.
Playing fr on mobile is super bad when you have to select things from a dropdown or squint at tiny image so massive support.

In new item announcement posts the following things are already click on tiny icon see the thing in bigger form:vistas (tho I wish you could also click for the paler version) genes (automated sends you to a scry of a random dragon with the gene).

I could be misremembering but full set apparel new announcements used to come with a dressing room image (which has a default breed/gender) -- granted the earrings probably wouldn't be easy to see due to layering so I get why maybe not this time.

I could be wrong on the last part tho since I tend to play what if layered on most new things ever since starsilks.
This would be helpful, definitely save time for mobile users at least. It doesn't even take anything away from the people who wouldn't use it.
This would be helpful, definitely save time for mobile users at least. It doesn't even take anything away from the people who wouldn't use it.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Thoughts on having a little dice button like the Scrying Workshop has instead of an automated thing? Then you can choose whether to use the two boxes or the dice, and you're not loading more than needed.
Thoughts on having a little dice button like the Scrying Workshop has instead of an automated thing? Then you can choose whether to use the two boxes or the dice, and you're not loading more than needed.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Who are all these people who are offended at the idea of having to see the apparel on a random dragon instead of a… blank…?
Support, when I preview new apparel I just want to get a feel for its look, not see it on a specific dragon.

Who are all these people who are offended at the idea of having to see the apparel on a random dragon instead of a… blank…?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
[quote] Playing fr on mobile is super bad when you have to select things from a dropdown or squint at tiny image so massive support. [/quote] This was a reason why I kept going on hiatus, it can get tedious at times. A mobile-friendly overhaul that keeps the integrity of browsing would help a LOT. Used to coli a lot more too and the 'click the dragon' captcha + the pinching/zooming of the site is MADNESS. [quote]Who are all these people who are offended at the idea of having to see the apparel on a random dragon instead of a… blank…?[/quote] Probably wasn't meant to be funny but I chuckled at this lol @renaiwom Hiya, please explain!
Quote:
This was a reason why I kept going on hiatus, it can get tedious at times. A mobile-friendly overhaul that keeps the integrity of browsing would help a LOT. Used to coli a lot more too and the 'click the dragon' captcha + the pinching/zooming of the site is MADNESS.

Quote:
Probably wasn't meant to be funny but I chuckled at this lol

@renaiwom

Hiya, please explain!
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
1 2 3