Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Experimental&Sketched Practice!
1 2
[center]Hey Howdy! First time forum user, long time on again/off again player. I've started a passionate gene project (and now have over 20,,) and I'm looking to make a little FR currency to afford me some genes and breed change scrolls! And to do that I'd like to offer art! With real pricing! But I'd love to get some practice in first. I haven't drawn a lot of FR dragons. Whole lot of humans though! I don't offer work for free, unfortunately. I do put effort into even practices! But then, these are PWYW and I have no minimum. ^_^ Unless you'd like to pay in USD. Then my minimum would be about $5! I'll accept just about anything! Treasure/Gems/Apparel/Eggs/Specialty Items. Here's an example of what I'm offering! [Expect similar results!] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583442362680999946/1107529104431001630/IMG_1034.png[/img] Things to Consider:[/center] [left][LIST] [*]Colors may be slightly off. I will eyedrop but these are simple sketches, if I have to do a gradient I'll do my best of course. :^) [*]Genes may be interpreted a bit! [*]Breeds may be interpreted a bit! While I get the hang of drawing them. [*]Apparel may be interpreted, and so on and so forth. [/LIST][/left] [center] I'll do my best but I'm not a perfectionist I'm just a little guy. Just a little fella. Things to Note:[/center] [left][LIST] [*]I will try to draw the most decked out dragon in your arsenal I promise. But I do expect a fair payment if you give me your strongest warrior. [*]I'll turn you down politely if I don't like something about your offer, but I'm not picky so it shouldn't happen too often. [*][b]Doing Headshots&Halfsies Only.[/b] This includes a decorative hand, or a wing or both wings, depending. [*]Do you want something else drawn? I'll do that I draw all kinds of creatures. [*]The more you tell me about your dragon the more expressive the art gets to reflect them. If you have a bio I'll give it a looksee. Thank you. [/LIST] I'm probably forgetting something but I don't even know if people will be interested. I draw on my off days during the week. Uh... turn around time two weeks estimate? I'll draw other stuff too, if you want examples of ferals/anthros/humans I'll just give those to you. Yadda yadda. Long post DW I'll get the hang of it. I'll take like. Four. - @/Mudy - Headshot - [color=#FF0000][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73369953]Coxinha[/url][/color] - @/Firedawn - Headshot - [color=#FF0000][url=https://toyhou.se/21313952.ronin]Ronin[/url][/color] - @/Omiii - Halfbody - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52517506]Aureum[/url] - And if you wanna be pinged when a slot opens lmk. Thank you. <3
Hey Howdy! First time forum user, long time on again/off again player.
I've started a passionate gene project (and now have over 20,,) and I'm looking to make a little FR currency to afford me some genes and breed change scrolls!

And to do that I'd like to offer art! With real pricing!
But I'd love to get some practice in first. I haven't drawn a lot of FR dragons. Whole lot of humans though!
I don't offer work for free, unfortunately. I do put effort into even practices! But then, these are PWYW and I have no minimum. ^_^ Unless you'd like to pay in USD. Then my minimum would be about $5!
I'll accept just about anything! Treasure/Gems/Apparel/Eggs/Specialty Items.

Here's an example of what I'm offering! [Expect similar results!]
IMG_1034.png

Things to Consider:
  • Colors may be slightly off. I will eyedrop but these are simple sketches, if I have to do a gradient I'll do my best of course. :^)
  • Genes may be interpreted a bit!
  • Breeds may be interpreted a bit! While I get the hang of drawing them.
  • Apparel may be interpreted, and so on and so forth.
I'll do my best but I'm not a perfectionist I'm just a little guy. Just a little fella.

Things to Note:
  • I will try to draw the most decked out dragon in your arsenal I promise. But I do expect a fair payment if you give me your strongest warrior.
  • I'll turn you down politely if I don't like something about your offer, but I'm not picky so it shouldn't happen too often.
  • Doing Headshots&Halfsies Only. This includes a decorative hand, or a wing or both wings, depending.
  • Do you want something else drawn? I'll do that I draw all kinds of creatures.
  • The more you tell me about your dragon the more expressive the art gets to reflect them. If you have a bio I'll give it a looksee. Thank you.

I'm probably forgetting something but I don't even know if people will be interested. I draw on my off days during the week. Uh... turn around time two weeks estimate? I'll draw other stuff too, if you want examples of ferals/anthros/humans I'll just give those to you. Yadda yadda. Long post DW I'll get the hang of it.
I'll take like. Four.
- @/Mudy - Headshot - Coxinha
- @/Firedawn - Headshot - Ronin
- @/Omiii - Halfbody - Aureum
-
And if you wanna be pinged when a slot opens lmk. Thank you. <3
Quick Form Ordering
Type: [Headshot/Half]
Dragon/Character: [Can have me choose if unsure, link the dragon or tab, or reference sheet.]
Offer:
Specifics: [Expression/Things To Pay Attention To/Personal Request/Etc.]
Extra: [Comments? Questions?]
_______

Conditional Jargon
Needed to add and will now, crossroads offer is up front. I start when I accept. Payments are final, as these are sketches. If you are nervous or unsure of the outcome I will offer a WIP if asked, this is the sketch uncolored for review of posing and expression if you are wanting something particular.
The purpose of asking for a WIP is to pause my accepting your crossroads offer until your approval! I don't want you to feel it's a demand. It's just a personal preference on my end.

You can use my art anywhere if you credit me. My FR user is fine if it is stated that it's my FR username. A link back to the thread is kind but unneeded.

Do not edit my art. Also, like, I'll do minor edits to the sketch when completed if asked (especially if I've forgotten something important,) but if you're asking me to redo the whole thing I'm not gonna do that. So be certain you're fine with me taking artistic liberties, or ask for a WIP.
Quick Form Ordering
Type: [Headshot/Half]
Dragon/Character: [Can have me choose if unsure, link the dragon or tab, or reference sheet.]
Offer:
Specifics: [Expression/Things To Pay Attention To/Personal Request/Etc.]
Extra: [Comments? Questions?]
_______

Conditional Jargon
Needed to add and will now, crossroads offer is up front. I start when I accept. Payments are final, as these are sketches. If you are nervous or unsure of the outcome I will offer a WIP if asked, this is the sketch uncolored for review of posing and expression if you are wanting something particular.
The purpose of asking for a WIP is to pause my accepting your crossroads offer until your approval! I don't want you to feel it's a demand. It's just a personal preference on my end.

You can use my art anywhere if you credit me. My FR user is fine if it is stated that it's my FR username. A link back to the thread is kind but unneeded.

Do not edit my art. Also, like, I'll do minor edits to the sketch when completed if asked (especially if I've forgotten something important,) but if you're asking me to redo the whole thing I'm not gonna do that. So be certain you're fine with me taking artistic liberties, or ask for a WIP.
[center][b]More Examples:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583442362680999946/1107589676539314216/Rimu_Headshot_75smaller.png[/img] Will add more as I work on them. [b]Project Essentials: Genes.[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Harlequin][item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Primary Gene: Piebald][item=Primary Gene: Swirl] [item=Primary Gene: Flaunt][item=Primary Gene: Fade][item=Primary Gene: Starmap][item=Secondary Gene: Hex] [item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin][item=Secondary Gene: Trail][item=Secondary Gene: Blend] [item=Secondary Gene: Paisley][item=Secondary Gene: Jester][item=Secondary Gene: Sarcophagus] [item=Tertiary Gene: Sparkle] [item=Tertiary Gene: Okapi][item=Tertiary Gene: Koi][item=Tertiary Gene: Ringlets][item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine] [item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks][item=Tertiary Gene: Points][item=Tertiary Gene: Lace][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [/center] [left] More TBA... Later. It's like 4am.
More Examples:
Rimu_Headshot_75smaller.png
Will add more as I work on them.

Project Essentials: Genes.
Primary Gene: Harlequin Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Swirl
Primary Gene: Flaunt Primary Gene: Fade Primary Gene: Starmap Secondary Gene: Hex
Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Toxin Secondary Gene: Trail Secondary Gene: Blend
Secondary Gene: Paisley Secondary Gene: Jester Secondary Gene: Sarcophagus Tertiary Gene: Sparkle
Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary Gene: Koi Tertiary Gene: Ringlets Tertiary Gene: Thylacine
Tertiary Gene: Flecks Tertiary Gene: Points Tertiary Gene: Lace Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
More TBA... Later. It's like 4am.
Type: Headshot! Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73369953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/733700/73369953_350.png[/img][/url] Offer: 200g? :) can add 50kt as well, it's literally all i have on hand :') Specifics: feel free to make it sketchy/no need to add colours if you don't feel like Extra: your art is fab! @theruinous
Type: Headshot!
Dragon/Character:
73369953_350.png
Offer: 200g? :) can add 50kt as well, it's literally all i have on hand :')
Specifics: feel free to make it sketchy/no need to add colours if you don't feel like
Extra: your art is fab!

@theruinous
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@theruinous Type: whichever you feel comfortable doing! ?? Dragon/Character: my dude [url=https://toyhou.se/21313952.ronin]ronin[/url]. Offer: wdyt about a [item=diver sash] [item=water tome] ? Specifics: would love for him to be smirking and rolling his eyes if possible Extra: i hope he’s alright! let me know if you have any questions (:
@theruinous

Type: whichever you feel comfortable doing! ??
Dragon/Character: my dude ronin.
Offer: wdyt about a Diver Sash Water Tome ?
Specifics: would love for him to be smirking and rolling his eyes if possible
Extra: i hope he’s alright! let me know if you have any questions (:
u2TWLA7.png
@theruinous

Do you have any humanoid examples I could see? Thank ya much!
@theruinous

Do you have any humanoid examples I could see? Thank ya much!
MRMeAKr.png
@theruinous
Hiii!!!
Type: half (I like the example a lot)
Dragon/Character: anyone here!
Offer: paisley :D!
Specifics: They all have descriptions in their broadcast or extended bios! ‹3
Extra: I'm excited! Since you're experienced with humans, are you open to gijinkas?
@theruinous
Hiii!!!
Type: half (I like the example a lot)
Dragon/Character: anyone here!
Offer: paisley :D!
Specifics: They all have descriptions in their broadcast or extended bios! ‹3
Extra: I'm excited! Since you're experienced with humans, are you open to gijinkas?
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@Mudy

Ayyy, beautiful boy! I love pearls. :^) Haven't drawn one yet so I think your offer is fair.
200g by itself is fine by me, feel free to send the crossroads trade and I'll add you to my queue!
Thanks for the nice comment as well... <3 teehee.
@Mudy

Ayyy, beautiful boy! I love pearls. :^) Haven't drawn one yet so I think your offer is fair.
200g by itself is fine by me, feel free to send the crossroads trade and I'll add you to my queue!
Thanks for the nice comment as well... <3 teehee.
@Firedawn

RONIN. Hiii. He's so pookie.
Also I have a strong love for element specific items so absolutely I'll accept the offer... think it's fair! ^_^
I'll take the specifics into account, I'd just ask if there's a particular hair color you like him drawn with 'cause I didn't know which of the options you preferred.
LMK and then you can send your crossroads trade, I'll add you to my queue. <3
@Firedawn

RONIN. Hiii. He's so pookie.
Also I have a strong love for element specific items so absolutely I'll accept the offer... think it's fair! ^_^
I'll take the specifics into account, I'd just ask if there's a particular hair color you like him drawn with 'cause I didn't know which of the options you preferred.
LMK and then you can send your crossroads trade, I'll add you to my queue. <3
@Trphlthdl Yes indeed! [center] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/64093565_ve9pdUAcq1USPlQ.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1072395028367933470/1107803451758493726/64758477_a832TPIlliqnB67.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/64008991_8pIEkdA1xzCnLwv.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/62396765_e93sTx3F60wRRkn.png[/img] [/center] Some recent ones! :^)
@Trphlthdl

Yes indeed!
64093565_ve9pdUAcq1USPlQ.png
64758477_a832TPIlliqnB67.png
64008991_8pIEkdA1xzCnLwv.png
62396765_e93sTx3F60wRRkn.png

Some recent ones! :^)
1 2