Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | pride vista continuous bg continues
1 2
with the new additions [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521051137839726605/1107348131126972416/image.png[/img] open in a new tab too
with the new additions
image.png
open in a new tab too
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Woah, that's such a nice idea, I never noticed :o
Woah, that's such a nice idea, I never noticed :o
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
I noticed that before but I had never seen it all laid out like that! The sky and land colors even make a rainbow!! This is so cool! Thanks for sharing
I noticed that before but I had never seen it all laid out like that! The sky and land colors even make a rainbow!! This is so cool! Thanks for sharing
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
It’s just now that I noticed that the sky and background has a subtle rainbow gradient to it. Very clever, FR Staff! [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
It’s just now that I noticed that the sky and background has a subtle rainbow gradient to it. Very clever, FR Staff!
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
yeah, it's so cool! [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
yeah, it's so cool!
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Thank you for sharing this because I was really curious on what they'd look like when put together!

It's also neat because if more ribbons are added, it should continue the nice snowy background and stormy clouds we see on the far right.
Thank you for sharing this because I was really curious on what they'd look like when put together!

It's also neat because if more ribbons are added, it should continue the nice snowy background and stormy clouds we see on the far right.
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
That's so awesome!! I hadn't noticed this before, thanks for sharing. They look lovely all lined up like this <3
That's so awesome!! I hadn't noticed this before, thanks for sharing. They look lovely all lined up like this <3
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
your pride ribbon vista dictates your natural biome.

BOW DOWN TO THE BADDEST LESBIANS OF THE BOG! TREMBLE BEFORE OUR WATER SAUSAGES.
your pride ribbon vista dictates your natural biome.

BOW DOWN TO THE BADDEST LESBIANS OF THE BOG! TREMBLE BEFORE OUR WATER SAUSAGES.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
I love how the impossible river is still there.

The asexual ability to defy physics ig /lh
I love how the impossible river is still there.

The asexual ability to defy physics ig /lh
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
I am so, SO happy they added a demisexual ribbon. We're typically seen as being on the asexual spectrum and I don't personally agree with it. It's really nice to see us being recognized individually.
I am so, SO happy they added a demisexual ribbon. We're typically seen as being on the asexual spectrum and I don't personally agree with it. It's really nice to see us being recognized individually.
1 2