Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gems for art! 350 starting price
1 2
@Kelbris of course! :D I'll send you a DM where you can respond with payment, i'll accept once i get the sketch started , thank you so much <3

I'll keep the loc style no worries <3
@Kelbris of course! :D I'll send you a DM where you can respond with payment, i'll accept once i get the sketch started , thank you so much <3

I'll keep the loc style no worries <3
Pyrophytic Jungle

Art for gems forum
Someday i'll make proper forums
@Xauri
I really like how my first one is coming out, so could I nab a second halfbody slot as well? TuT
@Xauri
I really like how my first one is coming out, so could I nab a second halfbody slot as well? TuT
@IndigoPlateau
;o; omg of course aaaaa
send me whatever character you want in DM's :D payment can come after i finish the sketch for that one
I'll be getting the current ones done first
@IndigoPlateau
;o; omg of course aaaaa
send me whatever character you want in DM's :D payment can come after i finish the sketch for that one
I'll be getting the current ones done first
Pyrophytic Jungle

Art for gems forum
Sounds good, refs sent!
Thank you!
Sounds good, refs sent!
Thank you!
bump! still accepting even though the dates passed, but It'll be on hold till i finish my current list of owed pieces

Which brings me to a small update

I'm in my last week of my Environment studies class, and I have a big project due this week. I'll be a bit behind but feel free to dm me if you want an update on your piece/in general want to check in :)
the next 2 weeks i'll be completely free from classes though so pieces will be finished during that time
bump! still accepting even though the dates passed, but It'll be on hold till i finish my current list of owed pieces

Which brings me to a small update

I'm in my last week of my Environment studies class, and I have a big project due this week. I'll be a bit behind but feel free to dm me if you want an update on your piece/in general want to check in :)
the next 2 weeks i'll be completely free from classes though so pieces will be finished during that time
Pyrophytic Jungle

Art for gems forum
1 2