Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I hate my brain. My partner got a haircut and it's triggering an uncanny valley reaction in me. Prosopagnosia is fun.
I hate my brain. My partner got a haircut and it's triggering an uncanny valley reaction in me. Prosopagnosia is fun.
Glasses why must you be like this
Glasses why must you be like this
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Why are my packages still in customs ahhhhh
········
Its always great when your workday starts with a couple dudes shouting profanities in the parking lot
Why are my packages still in customs ahhhhh
········
Its always great when your workday starts with a couple dudes shouting profanities in the parking lot
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
My current thought:

Is there a way to play flight rising on a window xp!
My current thought:

Is there a way to play flight rising on a window xp!
LOL--79.gif
//XHxgasI.gif[/img]
wanna make a lf rp post SO BADD but last one i made i ghosted everyone because i got overwhlemed Ah Ha Ha what if they remember me and like. go ' [font=times]Hey, didn't you make a roleplay request post around a year ago? I remember your username.. it seems you ghosted everyone. [emoji=coatl confused size=2][/font] ' then im gonna scream and run away... LORDD i wanna use miles for a rp and FEEBER is taking Eighty Years to remake nate. and how do i explain to someone ' erm well he's technically a pjo oc but i've never read the books.. and his whole backstory depends on that universe ! Lawl ! '
wanna make a lf rp post SO BADD but last one i made i ghosted everyone because i got overwhlemed Ah Ha Ha what if they remember me and like. go

' Hey, didn't you make a roleplay request post around a year ago? I remember your username.. it seems you ghosted everyone. '

then im gonna scream and run away... LORDD i wanna use miles for a rp and FEEBER is taking Eighty Years to remake nate. and how do i explain to someone ' erm well he's technically a pjo oc but i've never read the books.. and his whole backstory depends on that universe ! Lawl ! '
Music001.gif
dude old kpop songs are so good boa and miss a are becoming one of my favs LMAO
dude old kpop songs are so good boa and miss a are becoming one of my favs LMAO
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
I got up at 2PM today... yikes.
I need to call that place really badly.
I got up at 2PM today... yikes.
I need to call that place really badly.
dont feel like doing this today
dont feel like doing this today
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
It’s not cold enough to go outsideeee
I’m gonna burn like a chicken crisp
It’s not cold enough to go outsideeee
I’m gonna burn like a chicken crisp
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
glued my eyelid now this glue wont come off I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE FALSIES :broken_heart:
glued my eyelid now this glue wont come off I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE FALSIES :broken_heart:
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^