Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mysterious New Emojis?
1 2 3 4 5 6
The achievement system revamp has been on the to do list for the site staff. So we may be seeing it soon. :0
The achievement system revamp has been on the to do list for the site staff. So we may be seeing it soon. :0
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
rly excited for the achievement update to come back, i remember working for the old ones years ago [emoji=pursuit size=1][emoji=achievement token size=1]
rly excited for the achievement update to come back, i remember working for the old ones years ago
Also very much sailor moon vibes with this one: Moon prism power, make up! [emoji=achievement token size=2] :D
Also very much sailor moon vibes with this one:
Moon prism power, make up!

:D
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
hyyyyyyyyyyyype

I was already excited about being here for the 10th anniversary, this is giving me a whole nother big thing to look forward to! yeeeeeeee :D
hyyyyyyyyyyyype

I was already excited about being here for the 10th anniversary, this is giving me a whole nother big thing to look forward to! yeeeeeeee :D
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Oh my goodness, this is great news! I so look forward to pursuits! [emoji=pursuit size=2]
Oh my goodness, this is great news! I so look forward to pursuits!
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
[emoji=aberration star size=2] oooh hoo hoo hoooo

oooh hoo hoo hoooo
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Oh my gosh, I forgot about the upcoming Achievement system!! Ahhh I'm so excited now! New goals, new items! [emoji=mirror star size=2] These new emojis have got me hyped yesss. I missed the old achievements, can't wait for them to be back.
Oh my gosh, I forgot about the upcoming Achievement system!! Ahhh I'm so excited now! New goals, new items! These new emojis have got me hyped yesss. I missed the old achievements, can't wait for them to be back.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
I thought that we were for sure getting achievements back for the 10th anniversary. This being added to the system now makes me think we're getting it even sooner? Interesting! Either way I'm excited to see what we get!
I thought that we were for sure getting achievements back for the 10th anniversary. This being added to the system now makes me think we're getting it even sooner? Interesting! Either way I'm excited to see what we get!
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="bulrush" date="2023-05-10 21:31:50" ] obviously no one who isn't a dev knows what's up with the acievements but im a little confused on what the pursuit emoji is supposed to be representing. its funny that we always get site icons as emojis also, i wonder how often these more eclectic ones even get used there's got to be hundreds at this point [/quote] "i wonder how often these more eclectic ones even get used " *me slinking away with the weird emojis to decorate my roleplay sheets and bios*
bulrush wrote on 2023-05-10 21:31:50:
obviously no one who isn't a dev knows what's up with the acievements but im a little confused on what the pursuit emoji is supposed to be representing. its funny that we always get site icons as emojis also, i wonder how often these more eclectic ones even get used there's got to be hundreds at this point

"i wonder how often these more eclectic ones even get used "

*me slinking away with the weird emojis to decorate my roleplay sheets and bios*
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
get hype [emoji=achievement size=1]
get hype
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6