Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i finally bought an alcest tshirt and when it gets here im gonna cut the sleeves off its gonna be so dope i cant wait :-DDD
i finally bought an alcest tshirt and when it gets here im gonna cut the sleeves off its gonna be so dope i cant wait :-DDD
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
WOOHOO MINION lol i did not expect that to actually drop now i never have to do heroes' gauntlet ever again
WOOHOO MINION lol i did not expect that to actually drop now i never have to do heroes' gauntlet ever again
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
The painful awkwardness of checking up on my discord servers and seeing people in one of them talking about how much they dislike a vaguely referenced person that might or might not be one of my closest friends. I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that, and hope it's a coincidence and they're talking about someone else because I have no idea what else I could do. It feels wrong to stop people from venting in a private server and maybe I just have to accept that not all my friends are going to like each other.
The painful awkwardness of checking up on my discord servers and seeing people in one of them talking about how much they dislike a vaguely referenced person that might or might not be one of my closest friends. I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that, and hope it's a coincidence and they're talking about someone else because I have no idea what else I could do. It feels wrong to stop people from venting in a private server and maybe I just have to accept that not all my friends are going to like each other.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
Happy Mistype Day! I'm actually FiSe and not SeFi. I wish I could be a Se-dom, one day.
Happy Mistype Day! I'm actually FiSe and not SeFi. I wish I could be a Se-dom, one day.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
screaming

Crying

My heart

It explodes

At the CUTENESS
screaming

Crying

My heart

It explodes

At the CUTENESS
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Going to stop coloring my text, I am sure it is bothersome and obnoxious, especially if you have eyesight issues.
Going to stop coloring my text, I am sure it is bothersome and obnoxious, especially if you have eyesight issues.
Mars or Moon | He/him

84558652.png
Current thought: why is it so strange to my students when I eat whole mango halves with a fork?
Current thought: why is it so strange to my students when I eat whole mango halves with a fork?
bHeX9bv.png
stream annie scherer

sorry that turned out like an ad, she's just a musician I found in the dark sinkhole of spotify recommendations

stream her
stream annie scherer

sorry that turned out like an ad, she's just a musician I found in the dark sinkhole of spotify recommendations

stream her
heck yea u go ice
heck yea u go ice
yzUX307.png
I MISSED THE FISH SALE NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO
I MISSED THE FISH SALE NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills