Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | let's share some FR dreams again!
1 2
I think it's time for another dream discussion!
What have you recently dreamt about FR? Or what haven't you shared yet?

I'll start
Tonight I had a dream I was checking up on the site as usual and saw not only one, not two, but THREE new news posts on the front site! Apparently there was just so much that it didn't fit within one post, so the mods made 3. It was all about a huge update, something new coming to the site and everyone was absolutely excited!
a bit of a bummer that I don't remember what it was
but it was something big and something new, akin to the ancient breeds, something that would shake the history of FR - and it was all announced in great detail in the three posts, a bit overwhelming even because it was just so much info haha

So yeah, your turn to share your wacky dreams about Flight Rising!
I think it's time for another dream discussion!
What have you recently dreamt about FR? Or what haven't you shared yet?

I'll start
Tonight I had a dream I was checking up on the site as usual and saw not only one, not two, but THREE new news posts on the front site! Apparently there was just so much that it didn't fit within one post, so the mods made 3. It was all about a huge update, something new coming to the site and everyone was absolutely excited!
a bit of a bummer that I don't remember what it was
but it was something big and something new, akin to the ancient breeds, something that would shake the history of FR - and it was all announced in great detail in the three posts, a bit overwhelming even because it was just so much info haha

So yeah, your turn to share your wacky dreams about Flight Rising!
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
I actually had a FR dream last night!

Simply put I was buying a gen1 from another player. Checked the colors, made a scry. As soon as I got the dragon into my lair though, I checked the dragon’s colors again, and there was a ‘fourth’ one—and I say ‘fourth’ because instead of it being primary, secondary, or tertiary, it was called ‘accessory’ or something similar. I do not remember it’s actual purpose—what any genes might have looked like and such. I just know that it wasn’t really a ‘color,’ just an extra gene slot.
I actually had a FR dream last night!

Simply put I was buying a gen1 from another player. Checked the colors, made a scry. As soon as I got the dragon into my lair though, I checked the dragon’s colors again, and there was a ‘fourth’ one—and I say ‘fourth’ because instead of it being primary, secondary, or tertiary, it was called ‘accessory’ or something similar. I do not remember it’s actual purpose—what any genes might have looked like and such. I just know that it wasn’t really a ‘color,’ just an extra gene slot.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Oooo an extra gene slot would be dope! Sounds like a fun dream :3 @PinkRose06
Oooo an extra gene slot would be dope! Sounds like a fun dream :3 @PinkRose06
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=3c352d][size=4][font=cambria]Had one where I was looking for g1s and then started seeing a breed that I didn't know of before and decided to investigate to find out how to acquire them (they were Massive breeds very bulky and heavy for some reason, like titans? They looked like crocodiles) they turned out to be a kickstarer exclusive breed that no one ever nested for some reason, so they ended up being forgotten
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
Had one where I was looking for g1s and then started seeing a breed that I didn't know of before and decided to investigate to find out how to acquire them (they were Massive breeds very bulky and heavy for some reason, like titans? They looked like crocodiles) they turned out to be a kickstarer exclusive breed that no one ever nested for some reason, so they ended up being forgotten
UDy41Fx.png
had a dream where staff released a set of genes for aethers that was literally just star/con with different names. flecks for aethers was there too but copy + pasted star/con was the highlight
had a dream where staff released a set of genes for aethers that was literally just star/con with different names. flecks for aethers was there too but copy + pasted star/con was the highlight
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
I once dreamt that I was either navigating to the Dressing Room or previewing a piece of Apparel, concerned about something. I do not know my reason for concern, but I do remember that one of my dragons was actually an octopus. Not a dragon with an octopus Skin or an Undertide with Tentacles. Just an octopus. It was either white or bluish with the ringed Octopus gene that Undertides have, and it functioned just like a regular dragon, even being in FR's style. I saw nothing wrong with this until I woke up and realized I don't have an octopus in my Lair.
I once dreamt that I was either navigating to the Dressing Room or previewing a piece of Apparel, concerned about something. I do not know my reason for concern, but I do remember that one of my dragons was actually an octopus. Not a dragon with an octopus Skin or an Undertide with Tentacles. Just an octopus. It was either white or bluish with the ringed Octopus gene that Undertides have, and it functioned just like a regular dragon, even being in FR's style. I saw nothing wrong with this until I woke up and realized I don't have an octopus in my Lair.
Wasteland Pauper WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Wasteland Pauper is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
i had one last night about adventure mode, but i was experiencing it like a VR. and you could be one of your dragons and walk around a room interacting with different characters...it was a spooky halloween themed one (i guess reflecting on it now, it was a NOTN theme) and i was talking to a grandfather clock. who kind of got in my face and i got freaked out and woke up because it had no face [emoji=undertide laughing size=1]
i had one last night about adventure mode, but i was experiencing it like a VR. and you could be one of your dragons and walk around a room interacting with different
characters...it was a spooky halloween themed one (i guess reflecting on it now, it was a NOTN theme) and i was talking to a grandfather clock. who kind of got in my face and i got freaked out and woke up because it had no face
yzUX307.png
nothing recently, but i did have a dream one time about where, for april fools, everyone’s dragons got randomly sent to other people’s lairs. for the whole day tho no one could do anything to or with the dragons they had so that no one’s dragons would be exalted, sold, etc. i ended up getting a “famous” dragon, which for some reason was a blue snapper, and i think he had some kind of unique one of a kind apparel? i wanna say it was a hat, but i cant remember. the dream was a long time ago now.
nothing recently, but i did have a dream one time about where, for april fools, everyone’s dragons got randomly sent to other people’s lairs. for the whole day tho no one could do anything to or with the dragons they had so that no one’s dragons would be exalted, sold, etc. i ended up getting a “famous” dragon, which for some reason was a blue snapper, and i think he had some kind of unique one of a kind apparel? i wanna say it was a hat, but i cant remember. the dream was a long time ago now.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
This was a dream from awhile ago, but I dreamed that there were cat dragon breeds the day before aethers were released :l
This was a dream from awhile ago, but I dreamed that there were cat dragon breeds the day before aethers were released :l
my wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83346007
check outNightmaresParade's Clan they're such a great friend :D
[quote name="Dragon2NEO" date="2023-05-11 12:30:14" ]I do not know my reason for concern, but I do remember that one of my dragons was actually an octopus. Not a dragon with an octopus Skin or an Undertide with Tentacles. Just an octopus.[/quote] [quote name="Dragon2NEO" date="2023-05-11 12:30:14" ]I saw nothing wrong with this until I woke up and realized I don't have an octopus in my Lair.[/quote] @Dragon2NEO that is just... absolutely hilarious best dream I've heard of so far, 10/10 lmao
Dragon2NEO wrote on 2023-05-11 12:30:14:
I do not know my reason for concern, but I do remember that one of my dragons was actually an octopus. Not a dragon with an octopus Skin or an Undertide with Tentacles. Just an octopus.
Dragon2NEO wrote on 2023-05-11 12:30:14:
I saw nothing wrong with this until I woke up and realized I don't have an octopus in my Lair.

@Dragon2NEO
that is just... absolutely hilarious
best dream I've heard of so far, 10/10 lmao
1 2