Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The worst item idea.
1 2 3 4
That would be fun! I would throw it on some ugly G1s, as I wouldn’t be want to ruin my pre-exsisting ones.
That would be fun! I would throw it on some ugly G1s, as I wouldn’t be want to ruin my pre-exsisting ones.
You forget that the people who scatter apparently like gambling . . . .
You forget that the people who scatter apparently like gambling . . . .
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
better be in the treasure marketplace not the gem one lmao, i feel if it was in the gem marketplace then the forums would be a war zone lol
better be in the treasure marketplace not the gem one lmao, i feel if it was in the gem marketplace then the forums would be a war zone lol
VSN.png tidbits:
Tumblr.bisexual_by_con_tag_ious-dbik7q5.png
♦ if you know who this is i love u :)
Crazy ideas like this would make Flight Rising so entertaining lol
Crazy ideas like this would make Flight Rising so entertaining lol
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
i would use it on fodder g1s and if i ended with something valuable id keep it
i would use it on fodder g1s and if i ended with something valuable id keep it
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
[quote name="KaraOni" date="2023-05-10 16:36:11" ] better be in the treasure marketplace not the gem one lmao, i feel if it was in the gem marketplace then the forums would be a war zone lol [/quote] bringing it in the treasure MP would very likely make the opposite effect since treasure is tenfold more plentiful than gems are, by means of normally acquiring anyway, therefore making these scrolls accessible gem MP would lessen the chances of a war zone breaking out because gem expensive, but if you meant put it in the treasure MP because items there are limited in quantity as it is (excluding flash sales) then i understand what you mean
KaraOni wrote on 2023-05-10 16:36:11:
bringing it in the treasure MP would very likely make the opposite effect since treasure is tenfold more plentiful than gems are, by means of normally acquiring anyway, therefore making these scrolls accessible

gem MP would lessen the chances of a war zone breaking out because gem expensive, but if you meant put it in the treasure MP because items there are limited in quantity as it is (excluding flash sales) then i understand what you mean
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
10/10 you either get rid of ungly fodder or have the chance to make them one-in-a-life-time scatters
10/10 you either get rid of ungly fodder or have the chance to make them one-in-a-life-time scatters
cM8dUFr.png
I would love this...especially if a chance for obtaining an Imperial breed change is included (even if it's just 5% or something)
I would love this...especially if a chance for obtaining an Imperial breed change is included (even if it's just 5% or something)
wlLXM.gif
This belongs in the lets chaos thread
This belongs in the lets chaos thread
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/QsY4GX8.gif[/img] they should only release this feature if it comes with an achievement like this and the word pwned is non-negotiable
QsY4GX8.gif

they should only release this feature if it comes with an achievement like this and the word pwned is non-negotiable
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
1 2 3 4