Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pet Sites
1 2
Are there any dragon pet sites like this game or other fun pet sites?
Are there any dragon pet sites like this game or other fun pet sites?
Chicken Smoothie is a popular alternative (or at least, it was when I was active on it.) Another Dragon-centric one is Dragon Cave.
Chicken Smoothie is a popular alternative (or at least, it was when I was active on it.) Another Dragon-centric one is Dragon Cave.
FR+2
they/she/he
passion project
wishlist
Lorwolf just launched a few days ago!! very similar to FR but with (fantasy) wolves. :)
Lorwolf just launched a few days ago!! very similar to FR but with (fantasy) wolves. :)
VisMTo1.png
they/she
fr+2
art shop
I wanted to make a thread about which is the best site with FR-tradeable assets to join (i.e. in terms of easily making said currency), but someone made a thread asking about Lorwolf and the mods locked it, so I didn't want to get locked, too.
I wanted to make a thread about which is the best site with FR-tradeable assets to join (i.e. in terms of easily making said currency), but someone made a thread asking about Lorwolf and the mods locked it, so I didn't want to get locked, too.
Goatlings is super cute and has simple but fun mechanics. Pixel Cats' End is also good and has some distinct FR influences because it actually started out as a popular gacha adopt set here.
Goatlings is super cute and has simple but fun mechanics. Pixel Cats' End is also good and has some distinct FR influences because it actually started out as a popular gacha adopt set here.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Personally I've been enjoying Lorwolf, which is fantasy wolf centric. Dragon Cave is a dragon centric one, but it's much diffrent than Flight Rising. ----- [quote name="@MadameNova" date="2023-05-16 09:15:07" ] I wanted to make a thread about which is the best site with FR-tradeable assets to join (i.e. in terms of easily making said currency), but someone made a thread asking about Lorwolf and the mods locked it, so I didn't want to get locked, too. [/quote] From what I saw, it was due to there being a lorwolf hub thread already where questions can be asked about lorwolf.

Personally I've been enjoying Lorwolf, which is fantasy wolf centric.
Dragon Cave is a dragon centric one, but it's much diffrent than Flight Rising.

@MadameNova wrote on 2023-05-16 09:15:07:
From what I saw, it was due to there being a lorwolf hub thread already where questions can be asked about lorwolf.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
@TheEnforcer I think that I thought that Goatlings were a form of currency for a game and not an actual game itself. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=2]
@TheEnforcer I think that I thought that Goatlings were a form of currency for a game and not an actual game itself.
I'll second Pixel Cat's End! It's currently in closed beta testing, but invite waves open up every few months if you're interested! Otherwise... I've never played it, but Void Pets is popular in my friend group. And they're not really pet sites, but Merge Dragons and Flappy Dragon are a blast if you're in the market for a new mobile game!
I'll second Pixel Cat's End! It's currently in closed beta testing, but invite waves open up every few months if you're interested! Otherwise... I've never played it, but Void Pets is popular in my friend group. And they're not really pet sites, but Merge Dragons and Flappy Dragon are a blast if you're in the market for a new mobile game!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
@MadameNova

If you've got RL money to burn try a Kickstarter. It's a lot like betting so you're not guaranteed to get anything for your money once the site is out of beta.

Otherwise head on over to Items for Sale to find out what sites people want to trade with. How "easy" a site is to make money depends on you. How much time do you have to spend or what types of games you're good at or how the games let you acquire stuff.

Chickensmoothie has a robust game population and there's always people trying to fill up their collections--unfortunately a lot of the pets people are looking for are either very old or the current event pets. The first means you won't have them and the second requires whatever is needed to get the current event pets.

edit: ALWAYS look at the Terms of Use/Service of the other site to make sure it's allowable for trading. Sites do change their rules so keep up with the changes!
@MadameNova

If you've got RL money to burn try a Kickstarter. It's a lot like betting so you're not guaranteed to get anything for your money once the site is out of beta.

Otherwise head on over to Items for Sale to find out what sites people want to trade with. How "easy" a site is to make money depends on you. How much time do you have to spend or what types of games you're good at or how the games let you acquire stuff.

Chickensmoothie has a robust game population and there's always people trying to fill up their collections--unfortunately a lot of the pets people are looking for are either very old or the current event pets. The first means you won't have them and the second requires whatever is needed to get the current event pets.

edit: ALWAYS look at the Terms of Use/Service of the other site to make sure it's allowable for trading. Sites do change their rules so keep up with the changes!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind I settled on Goatlings for the time being. I don't know if I'll like it, but it's a start.

While IFS is a good suggestion, it's not the greatest determiner right now with Lorwolf being brand new and everyone hot-to-trot. xD | Before LW, though, I probably would've said Chickensmoothie was the most popular myself, since that seemed to be the one I saw the most frequently when I was in the forum for other items.
@Nightwind I settled on Goatlings for the time being. I don't know if I'll like it, but it's a start.

While IFS is a good suggestion, it's not the greatest determiner right now with Lorwolf being brand new and everyone hot-to-trot. xD | Before LW, though, I probably would've said Chickensmoothie was the most popular myself, since that seemed to be the one I saw the most frequently when I was in the forum for other items.
1 2