Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Various rare dragons
1 2 3 4 5
@minim
I'll get both #75500557 and #71155117 then! is 1.5k alright for both? (500 for Level, 1k for Deified)! Of course lemme know if you ask for a higher offer!
@minim
I'll get both #75500557 and #71155117 then! is 1.5k alright for both? (500 for Level, 1k for Deified)! Of course lemme know if you ask for a higher offer!
@LokiTheDutchie yep, that's fine. I'll complete the trade tomorrow just to give other people a chance to make their offers and then I'll send them over.
@LokiTheDutchie yep, that's fine. I'll complete the trade tomorrow just to give other people a chance to make their offers and then I'll send them over.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
Of course! Let me know if I do happen to get outbid!
@minim
Of course! Let me know if I do happen to get outbid!
@minim
@minim Would you accept 1kg and 8 eggs for Theol? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7757943][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/77580/7757943_350.png[/img][/url]
@minim Would you accept 1kg and 8 eggs for Theol?

7757943_350.png
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Shatapatrika I'm assuming you're offering nocturne eggs - in which case it isn't quite what I'd be hoping for.

8 eggs is 1920g at LAH so your offer is 2920g total when I'd prefer something at 3.5kg or over. Let me know if you're willing to increase your offer whenever you can.

Thanks so much for your interest.
@Shatapatrika I'm assuming you're offering nocturne eggs - in which case it isn't quite what I'd be hoping for.

8 eggs is 1920g at LAH so your offer is 2920g total when I'd prefer something at 3.5kg or over. Let me know if you're willing to increase your offer whenever you can.

Thanks so much for your interest.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
@minim I can do 1.7kg and 8 eggs?
@minim I can do 1.7kg and 8 eggs?
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Shatapatrika That's a good offer. I will send over the CR in a moment.
@Shatapatrika That's a good offer. I will send over the CR in a moment.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
@LokiTheDutchie Enough time has passed that I feel confident in saying that no-one else is interested, so I'm sending over the CR now!
@LokiTheDutchie Enough time has passed that I feel confident in saying that no-one else is interested, so I'm sending over the CR now!
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
@TheAwesoMew No-one else has made a move on her so she's yours!
@TheAwesoMew No-one else has made a move on her so she's yours!
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
Awesome! I'll go get the treasure added to the CR now :D Thank you so much!
Awesome! I'll go get the treasure added to the CR now :D Thank you so much!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5