Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]3000 gems (1:1000); CLOSED
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
[center][b][u]3000 Gems for Sale; 1g:1000t[/u][/b][/center] No need to post, just send a two way CR with the necessary amount of treasure (the ratio is 1g:1000t) and I'll add the gems to my end as soon as I see it! If you do post here there's no need to ping me - I'm subscribed to the thread n_n (I won't get annoyed or anything if I do get pinged though, I know it's habit for a lot of us) [b]PLEASE READ IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW!![/b] [quote][b]Important: please make sure to include a CR message with your trade. This makes sure i get a notification as sometimes i don't get notifications of a new cr -very frustrating sometimes!) Thank you![/b][/quote] Also, i have family over today so I might not see crs immediately!
3000 Gems for Sale; 1g:1000t

No need to post, just send a two way CR with the necessary amount of treasure (the ratio is 1g:1000t) and I'll add the gems to my end as soon as I see it!

If you do post here there's no need to ping me - I'm subscribed to the thread n_n (I won't get annoyed or anything if I do get pinged though, I know it's habit for a lot of us)

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW!!

Quote:
Important: please make sure to include a CR message with your trade. This makes sure i get a notification as sometimes i don't get notifications of a new cr -very frustrating sometimes!)

Thank you!

Also, i have family over today so I might not see crs immediately!
CR sent for 1.5 kg please - thank you.
CR sent for 1.5 kg please - thank you.
wlLXM.gif
Sending for 1kg!
Sending for 1kg!
Kunikuzushi
OUT OF STOCK; thanks to everyone who bought gems!
[center][b][u]6000 Gems for Sale; 1g:1000t[/u][/b][/center] No need to post, just send a two way CR with the necessary amount of treasure (the ratio is 1g:1000t) and a cr message and I'll add the gems to my end as soon as I see it! If you do post here there's no need to ping me - I'm subscribed to the thread n_n (I won't get annoyed or anything if I do get pinged though, I know it's habit for a lot of us) [b]PLEASE READ IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW!![/b] [quote][b]Important: please make sure to include a CR message with your trade. This makes sure i get a notification as sometimes i don't get notifications of a new cr -very frustrating sometimes!) Thank you![/b][/quote] Also, i have family over today so I might not see crs immediately!
6000 Gems for Sale; 1g:1000t

No need to post, just send a two way CR with the necessary amount of treasure (the ratio is 1g:1000t) and a cr message and I'll add the gems to my end as soon as I see it!

If you do post here there's no need to ping me - I'm subscribed to the thread n_n (I won't get annoyed or anything if I do get pinged though, I know it's habit for a lot of us)

Quote:
Important: please make sure to include a CR message with your trade. This makes sure i get a notification as sometimes i don't get notifications of a new cr -very frustrating sometimes!)

Thank you!

Also, i have family over today so I might not see crs immediately!
4kg remaining!
4kg remaining!
[center][b][u]3000 Gems for Sale; 1g:1000t[/u][/b][/center] No need to post, just send a two way CR with the necessary amount of treasure (the ratio is 1g:1000t) and I'll add the gems to my end as soon as I see it! If you do post here there's no need to ping me - I'm subscribed to the thread n_n (I won't get annoyed or anything if I do get pinged though, I know it's habit for a lot of us) [b]PLEASE READ IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW!![/b] [quote][color=red]Important: please make sure to include a CR message with your trade. This makes sure i get a notification as sometimes i don't get notifications of a new cr -very frustrating sometimes!) Thank you![/color][/quote] Also, I'm doing house chores so I might not see crs immediately!
3000 Gems for Sale; 1g:1000t

No need to post, just send a two way CR with the necessary amount of treasure (the ratio is 1g:1000t) and I'll add the gems to my end as soon as I see it!

Quote:

Thank you!

Also, I'm doing house chores so I might not see crs immediately!
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40