Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Hibernal Den Quest Tracker
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Tynethyne @Karlia @Klawaw @Celestriakle @Kittycentral @Hawkgirl6511 @LightingStrikes @benneyfreeman @Anjoulas @Mayali @SkyeWyven @CainInstinct @Annadrujok @MadameNova

Hi all!

I've finally got the new Hibden tasks into the master tracker - and before the Wiki page has been updated and everything!!

Go to this post here for instructions on how to update your sheet with the new tasks

Changes made:
  1. 5 new Arlo quests added
  2. Added Arlo digsite names into Coliseum/Venue column for ease of reference
  3. Updated Gathering level for Junflowers in Foraging tab (thanks Mayali for pointing that out. The Wiki page had the wrong level, but I see the Game Database says 14, so that's what I've made it now)
  4. Corrected some item name typos (see new Typos tab for a list of these errors) in both Main and Coliseum tabs

If you've received this ping, you're on the pinglist for updates to the Master Tracker. Feel free to let me know if you no longer wish to be and I'll remove you! :)

Thanks all for appreciating this sheet, and letting me know when edits are required!!
@Tynethyne @Karlia @Klawaw @Celestriakle @Kittycentral @Hawkgirl6511 @LightingStrikes @benneyfreeman @Anjoulas @Mayali @SkyeWyven @CainInstinct @Annadrujok @MadameNova

Hi all!

I've finally got the new Hibden tasks into the master tracker - and before the Wiki page has been updated and everything!!

Go to this post here for instructions on how to update your sheet with the new tasks

Changes made:
  1. 5 new Arlo quests added
  2. Added Arlo digsite names into Coliseum/Venue column for ease of reference
  3. Updated Gathering level for Junflowers in Foraging tab (thanks Mayali for pointing that out. The Wiki page had the wrong level, but I see the Game Database says 14, so that's what I've made it now)
  4. Corrected some item name typos (see new Typos tab for a list of these errors) in both Main and Coliseum tabs

If you've received this ping, you're on the pinglist for updates to the Master Tracker. Feel free to let me know if you no longer wish to be and I'll remove you! :)

Thanks all for appreciating this sheet, and letting me know when edits are required!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia I thought the green line across the bottom of the chart was a border, but when I try to fix it, it won't go away. Any ideas on what I could do to it? ----- Also, if I haven't thanked you for this before: THANK YOU! (And even if I have, it's always good to do it again, nu?) I've adapted the basic setup for brewing tracking and I like it a lot. I think it's a lot better than what I was using! [center][img]https://i.snipboard.io/dx3UlK.jpg[/img][/center]
@Goldia I thought the green line across the bottom of the chart was a border, but when I try to fix it, it won't go away. Any ideas on what I could do to it?

Also, if I haven't thanked you for this before: THANK YOU! (And even if I have, it's always good to do it again, nu?)

I've adapted the basic setup for brewing tracking and I like it a lot. I think it's a lot better than what I was using!
dx3UlK.jpg
@MadameNova the green line at the bottom (technically, it's all around it, you just mostly only notice it at the bottom) is not actually a line border, but an indicator of the area of the table that the filter is being applied to!

If you add data to the next row in the table, it should auto enlarge, but there are some circumstances where data can be added and your filter range doesn't change. If that happens, it's simplest to just press the filter button to remove it then press it again to add it back in again :)

Whenever I add new data into a table like this, though, I insert lines above the last row. I do this because there's formulas on other tabs that look at, for example, the range A1:A99. If you add data to row 100, those formulas don't change to A1:A100. But if you insert lines, then the formula will adapt the range it looks at.

I should probably have a look and see why those formulas aren't set to A1:A. There must be a reason...

Anyway, thank you for expressing your appreciation, that does mean a lot to me, I love getting feedback from people saying they find it useful - makes it worth doing, right?! And I love that you've adapted it to other purposes too!! I've sort of got a project for tracking items required for Swipp/Baldwin in a similar way... but I confess I got a bit stuck on it cos it's pretty big and complicated.

@MadameNova the green line at the bottom (technically, it's all around it, you just mostly only notice it at the bottom) is not actually a line border, but an indicator of the area of the table that the filter is being applied to!

If you add data to the next row in the table, it should auto enlarge, but there are some circumstances where data can be added and your filter range doesn't change. If that happens, it's simplest to just press the filter button to remove it then press it again to add it back in again :)

Whenever I add new data into a table like this, though, I insert lines above the last row. I do this because there's formulas on other tabs that look at, for example, the range A1:A99. If you add data to row 100, those formulas don't change to A1:A100. But if you insert lines, then the formula will adapt the range it looks at.

I should probably have a look and see why those formulas aren't set to A1:A. There must be a reason...

Anyway, thank you for expressing your appreciation, that does mean a lot to me, I love getting feedback from people saying they find it useful - makes it worth doing, right?! And I love that you've adapted it to other purposes too!! I've sort of got a project for tracking items required for Swipp/Baldwin in a similar way... but I confess I got a bit stuck on it cos it's pretty big and complicated.

Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia Knowing my luck, I didn't insert above like I should've. (I have a short memory sometimes, so I have no idea what I did yesterday. LOL)
@Goldia Knowing my luck, I didn't insert above like I should've. (I have a short memory sometimes, so I have no idea what I did yesterday. LOL)
@goldia I just got this spreadsheet and its already so useful for me now i've filled it out! Very slick and helpful, thanks for providiing it!!
@goldia I just got this spreadsheet and its already so useful for me now i've filled it out! Very slick and helpful, thanks for providiing it!!
47731944.png 47854023.png 47854021.png 47925171.png 50004021.png
@CenedraRiva Oh yay!!! Thanks for the feedback <3

Did you want to be put on the pinglist for the occasional updates?
@CenedraRiva Oh yay!!! Thanks for the feedback <3

Did you want to be put on the pinglist for the occasional updates?
@Goldia sure, that would be good
@Goldia sure, that would be good
47731944.png 47854023.png 47854021.png 47925171.png 50004021.png
@CenedraRiva Done!
@CenedraRiva Done!
@Goldia Hi! Could I be added to the ping list please? This is really useful!
@Goldia Hi! Could I be added to the ping list please? This is really useful!
B25L2.pngaL21n5x.png6m2ResQ.pngo659-d01-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngqBNWrht.pngUntitled_06-04-2023_02-05-05.pngUntitled_06-04-2023_01-09-41.pngo659-d05-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngUFopbYN.png91IRMND.pngo659-d04-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngUntitled_03-18-2023_01-09-05.pngo659-d02-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngtqa10NX.pngcedPG3i.png
@KymoLadyofStorms Absolutely, done! Glad you're liking it!
@KymoLadyofStorms Absolutely, done! Glad you're liking it!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11