Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC/TO] 1 5 Digit G1 and 2 2L's
1 2
@Nalabyte
Understandable!! Hope your sales go well <3
@Nalabyte
Understandable!! Hope your sales go well <3
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
Bump
Bump
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
i can only offer art, so here's a friendly bump
i can only offer art, so here's a friendly bump
isKD8b7.pngjOdmNEF.gif3oZFknA.pnggzm9m1T.png8dl44zX.pngQr6tX5g.pngXkGU4ms.gifvm7mN7X.gif
LsrqPUv.png
Cig1Dl6.png
KgVQIRc.png
xo4eyq6.png
iJgGlJd.png
iqrclgy.png
DzMZn6q.pngIsVae30.png
EvS3mMl.png
Bump
Bump
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
I just want to say that I am in love with Korn, and would be 100% interested in him depending on if I can get funds for him. Sadly, I don’t know the current market for 5 digits; I bought my only one for roughly 15kg, but that was at least two years ago.

But yeah, pinglist please if you plan on Auctioning him? I don’t know if you do payment plans of any sort.
I just want to say that I am in love with Korn, and would be 100% interested in him depending on if I can get funds for him. Sadly, I don’t know the current market for 5 digits; I bought my only one for roughly 15kg, but that was at least two years ago.

But yeah, pinglist please if you plan on Auctioning him? I don’t know if you do payment plans of any sort.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@harpyja

I actually didn't generate enough interest to hold an auction so I'm probably just going to flat sale him. I am open to holds and payment plans C: If you'd like to make an offer, we can try to work something out if you're that in love with him <3 Feel free to shoot me a mail if so C:
@harpyja

I actually didn't generate enough interest to hold an auction so I'm probably just going to flat sale him. I am open to holds and payment plans C: If you'd like to make an offer, we can try to work something out if you're that in love with him <3 Feel free to shoot me a mail if so C:
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
1 2