Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LsG Skin-[open]Dragon Year Yeah!
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 159 160
Slot for the coatl skin please
Slot for the coatl skin please
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@ApocalypseNyx
@seamists
@Davodign
@00Riku00
Added! Thank you all!
@ApocalypseNyx
@seamists
@Davodign
@00Riku00
Added! Thank you all!
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
Okay could I please have a slot for both nocturne skins but is there any way I can be on the last/a later run? I don't have nearly that much right now so it will probably take me about 3-4 weeks to gather enough funds. Thanks!
Okay could I please have a slot for both nocturne skins but is there any way I can be on the last/a later run? I don't have nearly that much right now so it will probably take me about 3-4 weeks to gather enough funds. Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush
Yes that's totally fine. I'll put you into the last ones so they may arrive at least three weeks and after.
@MarinaQuakenbush
Yes that's totally fine. I'll put you into the last ones so they may arrive at least three weeks and after.
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
ahhh the new noc F skins are so pretty! May I ask whether these would retire, and if so, around when? I'm trying to save up funds for nature fest dom but didn't want to miss the opportunity to sign up for a copy of smalledge....T_T
ahhh the new noc F skins are so pretty! May I ask whether these would retire, and if so, around when? I'm trying to save up funds for nature fest dom but didn't want to miss the opportunity to sign up for a copy of smalledge....T_T
@SleepyTomato
My skins usually remain on shelf for at least 5 months so, you can wait whenever you want until October. :)
@SleepyTomato
My skins usually remain on shelf for at least 5 months so, you can wait whenever you want until October. :)
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
Hello I'm gonna need a SmallEdge please :)
Hello I'm gonna need a SmallEdge please :)
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
question— for a male version of your recent coatl f skin, what would be your price?
question— for a male version of your recent coatl f skin, what would be your price?
8URelp0.png
@Xirei
Added!
@Xirei
Added!
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
@Pawnmgers
It would be seen as a custom based on my original design-as unfortunately the 72 series do not take advice on recolor or oppo-gender versions from others(that is also why that skin do not have other color versions).So it go with the prices and rules here.
@Pawnmgers
It would be seen as a custom based on my original design-as unfortunately the 72 series do not take advice on recolor or oppo-gender versions from others(that is also why that skin do not have other color versions).So it go with the prices and rules here.
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 159 160