Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 290 291
Hello! I’d love a link to the Kitsune discord, this subspecies is awesome and I’d be happy to hear more about it <3
Hello! I’d love a link to the Kitsune discord, this subspecies is awesome and I’d be happy to hear more about it <3
sona.gif › rune, she/her
› gmt-3 or fr+3
› lore & wishlist
Could I have an invite to the Discord? I love the subspecies and recently adopted a Shiro Kitsune. Her name is Corelia and I love her so much. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79952313][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/799524/79952313_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I have an invite to the Discord? I love the subspecies and recently adopted a Shiro Kitsune. Her name is Corelia and I love her so much.
79952313_350.png
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess
Updated!
Updated!
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
Could I get the link to the discord by any chance, please ? <3
(edit: got it, thank you! <3)
Could I get the link to the discord by any chance, please ? <3
(edit: got it, thank you! <3)
akahishiro_by_nulliusnominis-da8ackn.png
late to the discord party (though i've been in the kitsune game for a second), can I get a discord link please? I love all the work that's gone into these btw, definitely my favourite subspecies on FR :D
late to the discord party (though i've been in the kitsune game for a second), can I get a discord link please? I love all the work that's gone into these btw, definitely my favourite subspecies on FR :D
friendship ended with spirals, now aethers are my best friendAnixAcf.png
Can I Get an invite to the discord server?
Can I Get an invite to the discord server?
tn0RSo5.pngsh5xjiu.pngtNgQJvM.pngPDuDspB.png
xsluRnx.png
hi! I registered a bunch of my kitsune a while ago but I accidentally put 2x Light eyes for my Limbo kid, Howl/Fenrir. should I resubmit the form with the correction or is it OK to leave it lol?

sorry for the bother!!
hi! I registered a bunch of my kitsune a while ago but I accidentally put 2x Light eyes for my Limbo kid, Howl/Fenrir. should I resubmit the form with the correction or is it OK to leave it lol?

sorry for the bother!!
@mungmungbean yes you can reregister and just put (eye change) beside the name of your limbo! I haven't updated the registry in a while as job takes most of my time but I'm hoping to update it soon.
@mungmungbean yes you can reregister and just put (eye change) beside the name of your limbo! I haven't updated the registry in a while as job takes most of my time but I'm hoping to update it soon.
Mb6MMMc.png
@aergate @javaMP @riimu @Softlock @ghastimafrix @bookgoblobin Sorry I've been on a semi hiatus have you all recieved links to the discord? If not send me a PM and I'll send the link for you. If you have received the link please ignore this message ^^
@aergate @javaMP @riimu @Softlock @ghastimafrix @bookgoblobin Sorry I've been on a semi hiatus have you all recieved links to the discord? If not send me a PM and I'll send the link for you. If you have received the link please ignore this message ^^
Mb6MMMc.png
oh got it, will do, thank you!
oh got it, will do, thank you!
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 290 291