Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cyan Signal | Gaoler M | RUN 2
1 2 3 4 5 6
Please add me for a slot!
Please add me for a slot!
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Koutarou You’ve been added!

I’ll ask you all to send me payment via CR later tonight. C:
@Koutarou You’ve been added!

I’ll ask you all to send me payment via CR later tonight. C:
Oooo that’s such a cool skin!! I’d love to be added/notified if you ever plan on doing another run or recolors of it! :D
Oooo that’s such a cool skin!! I’d love to be added/notified if you ever plan on doing another run or recolors of it! :D
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
If you end up doing another run, please let me know!
If you end up doing another run, please let me know!
@StarSpeckledInk @Jessymetal Will do! I do plan to, but seeing as this is my first time ever making and uploading a skin for approval, I want to make sure I can get through a single run first :’D I’ll ping you both when I get to it!

@decomposedcarrot @CatOnTheSun @CHUUNIBYOU @LXIX @CrustyGlowstick @RedsNight @Falgardien @Koutarou Hi! Now that the run is full, I’ll have to ask that you all CR me 900g for payment. I’ll keep you all updated on its status, and any necessary changes that I have to make if it’s rejected. Thank you all for your interest! :3
@StarSpeckledInk @Jessymetal Will do! I do plan to, but seeing as this is my first time ever making and uploading a skin for approval, I want to make sure I can get through a single run first :’D I’ll ping you both when I get to it!

@decomposedcarrot @CatOnTheSun @CHUUNIBYOU @LXIX @CrustyGlowstick @RedsNight @Falgardien @Koutarou Hi! Now that the run is full, I’ll have to ask that you all CR me 900g for payment. I’ll keep you all updated on its status, and any necessary changes that I have to make if it’s rejected. Thank you all for your interest! :3
If you do a second run I'd love to be added to it!
If you do a second run I'd love to be added to it!
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

if you ever do recolours of this lmk!! it is SO COOL, what an awesome concept <3
if you ever do recolours of this lmk!! it is SO COOL, what an awesome concept <3
Oh man, if you do another run of this, I'd definitely like to be on it!
Oh man, if you do another run of this, I'd definitely like to be on it!
@CHUUNIBYOU @Map1e @LXIX @RedsNight @Falgardien @Koutarou
Hello! Cyan Signal has been approved and it’ll be sent out to all of you briefly! :D

@decomposedcarrot @CatOnTheSun @CrustyGlowstick
I still need the gems from you three! Please let me know if you have any issues with payment and hopefully we can work something out. :]
@CHUUNIBYOU @Map1e @LXIX @RedsNight @Falgardien @Koutarou
Hello! Cyan Signal has been approved and it’ll be sent out to all of you briefly! :D

@decomposedcarrot @CatOnTheSun @CrustyGlowstick
I still need the gems from you three! Please let me know if you have any issues with payment and hopefully we can work something out. :]
rahh i'll send it in a moment! my bad >_<
rahh i'll send it in a moment! my bad >_<
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6