Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] SS-Inside Glare (Sd Uma)
1 2 3 4 5 6
(re-using the thread)
Got sd umas I want gone, All will be on the AH! Feel free to offer a lower/mixed currency price tho!
(i just want them gone :">)

Please ping me I wont be subbed

[ 1500g ]

Also have this skin im a bit tentative of selling
(re-using the thread)
Got sd umas I want gone, All will be on the AH! Feel free to offer a lower/mixed currency price tho!
(i just want them gone :">)

Please ping me I wont be subbed

[ 1500g ]

Also have this skin im a bit tentative of selling
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
Uhh how much do you think for Phantom of Truth? I am inexperienced with UMAs but I have a dragon whose theme itt fits PERFECTLY. Might ask to store away til i save up!

Edit: I see it's 850 from the author but i'll be happy to offer some in eggs and/or have a discount TvT
Uhh how much do you think for Phantom of Truth? I am inexperienced with UMAs but I have a dragon whose theme itt fits PERFECTLY. Might ask to store away til i save up!

Edit: I see it's 850 from the author but i'll be happy to offer some in eggs and/or have a discount TvT
forum.png
@SweetTreatLion I was also interested in Phantom of Truth and was wondering how much you’d like for it.~
@SweetTreatLion I was also interested in Phantom of Truth and was wondering how much you’d like for it.~
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
astra inclinant,
sed non obligant.
xxxx
T H E x S T A R S x I N C L I N E x U S , xxx
x T H E Y x D O x N O T x B I N D x U S .
xx
tarot card made by RebelRaix
xxSith-raven.png
xxxx// wishlist
xxxx// for sale
xxxx// avatar dragon
@Ksenyaeeh @Sith I went and saw the red varient being for 1.4kg so i am willing to sell Phantom of Truth for bellow that price range if either of you are fine with that, I can do holds of course or take mix payments
@Ksenyaeeh @Sith I went and saw the red varient being for 1.4kg so i am willing to sell Phantom of Truth for bellow that price range if either of you are fine with that, I can do holds of course or take mix payments
X

[ Art Shop ]
@SweetTreatLion

How much are you looking for a Dream of Glory?
@SweetTreatLion

How much are you looking for a Dream of Glory?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 Saw it priced at 2.5kg on the ah, so i am willing to take lower offers bellow that price for it
@L1BR4 Saw it priced at 2.5kg on the ah, so i am willing to take lower offers bellow that price for it
X

[ Art Shop ]
@SweetTreatLion
I can only offer 1.5kg right now? Let me know if thats okay, otherwise, thanks :)
@SweetTreatLion
I can only offer 1.5kg right now? Let me know if thats okay, otherwise, thanks :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 Ill think it over for the moment but thanks for offering! I just need to decide of course
@L1BR4 Ill think it over for the moment but thanks for offering! I just need to decide of course
X

[ Art Shop ]
Out of curiosity, How much would you want for the kitty squad skin? @SweetTreatLion
Out of curiosity, How much would you want for the kitty squad skin? @SweetTreatLion
Ptix2PY.gifWJhUXqk.gifkEtZj69.gif
2607490-houses-in-the-snowy-mountains.jpg
@Eyjafjallajokull they were originally printed for 800g yet i think they might be shelved for now, Feel free to offer but im not 100% sure about selling it unless i get an offer that might interest me
@Eyjafjallajokull they were originally printed for 800g yet i think they might be shelved for now, Feel free to offer but im not 100% sure about selling it unless i get an offer that might interest me
X

[ Art Shop ]
1 2 3 4 5 6