Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Aid not healing
The animation of the swirls plays out, but the HP bar doesn't refill and no number is shown to indicate a heal sum.
The animation of the swirls plays out, but the HP bar doesn't refill and no number is shown to indicate a heal sum.
I have the same problem. The heal is still happening, but there is no visual for it. I've had my castor get down to 0 hp on the bar several times but still be alive.
On 'Fight On' the real health shows up at the start.
I have the same problem. The heal is still happening, but there is no visual for it. I've had my castor get down to 0 hp on the bar several times but still be alive.
On 'Fight On' the real health shows up at the start.
Just started happening to me too. Hope it gets fixed soon, I depend on Aid a lot.
Just started happening to me too. Hope it gets fixed soon, I depend on Aid a lot.
1Hc.png

Blessed Be! ~Rain
This just happened to me, however no health at all was gained. I also depend on Aid quite a bit ;o;

Im sure it will be fixed soon though. The staff are great at fixing the little problems I have :v <33
This just happened to me, however no health at all was gained. I also depend on Aid quite a bit ;o;

Im sure it will be fixed soon though. The staff are great at fixing the little problems I have :v <33
Thrage is working on it - thanks, guys
Thrage is working on it - thanks, guys
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Potions still work normally.
Potions still work normally.