Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I'm not much of a fighting game guy but I really like Them's Fightin' Herds. I need to see if I can scry an idea for a fandragon of my main. Edit: Y'ALL ARE IN FOR A [i][b]TRAMPLIN'![/b][/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=166&bodygene=9&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=12&winggene=10&wings=166&auth=a9af5fe90ebe16c23af8ed09f10efe9672daea44&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3437513&skin=0&apparel=660&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www.mane6.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/lineup_ari.png[/img]
I'm not much of a fighting game guy but I really like Them's Fightin' Herds. I need to see if I can scry an idea for a fandragon of my main.

Edit: Y'ALL ARE IN FOR A TRAMPLIN'!
dragon?age=0&body=166&bodygene=9&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=12&winggene=10&wings=166&auth=a9af5fe90ebe16c23af8ed09f10efe9672daea44&dummyext=prev.png
scry?sdid=3437513&skin=0&apparel=660&xt=dressing.png
lineup_ari.png
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
Guess people aren't interested and/or didn't like it :/
Guess people aren't interested and/or didn't like it :/
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
This homework is so [REDACTED]ing [REDACTED]
This homework is so [REDACTED]ing [REDACTED]
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
I want to cover my entire arm with bracelets.
I want to cover my entire arm with bracelets.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd1.png8iOxg1.pngy2JP41.pngmepHR1.png7IdwT1.pngAHJnT1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
How far did I fall to even consider that as an option. I mean, it would have been exclusive. But still. I considered that... I really considered that. I HAD to brush it off like a wandering thought and not a legit consideration.

Back to writing like an emo diary and wrestling with my N key.
How far did I fall to even consider that as an option. I mean, it would have been exclusive. But still. I considered that... I really considered that. I HAD to brush it off like a wandering thought and not a legit consideration.

Back to writing like an emo diary and wrestling with my N key.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
you ever wanna listen to music but cant think of anything in particular youre in the mood for and the few things you have on you dont wanna listen to but then you still cant find what you wanna listen to

i hate my brain
you ever wanna listen to music but cant think of anything in particular youre in the mood for and the few things you have on you dont wanna listen to but then you still cant find what you wanna listen to

i hate my brain
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
maybe I should knit with the chickens more often...
maybe I should knit with the chickens more often...
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I dont wanna think about FR shutting down...
I dont wanna think about FR shutting down...
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
gotta love when you vibe with some people so much you all stay up for insane amounts of time just discussing random things and having a grand time
gotta love when you vibe with some people so much you all stay up for insane amounts of time just discussing random things and having a grand time
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wiYPAN1.png[/img] weird al is literally serj
wiYPAN1.png
weird al is literally serj
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png