Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | sweetsakuras' skins
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@sweetsakuras
I'd like two slots for Kelp Catcher please!
@sweetsakuras
I'd like two slots for Kelp Catcher please!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon
Of course, added!
@Lexreon
Of course, added!
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
@sweetsakuras slot for kelp catcher, please!! and just to make absolutely sure, I send you the payment after you add me, right ? which isnt a problem I just wanted to make sure I didn't misunderstand [emoji=aether tongue size=1]
@sweetsakuras slot for kelp catcher, please!! and just to make absolutely sure, I send you the payment after you add me, right ? which isnt a problem I just wanted to make sure I didn't misunderstand
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@RheoTastic
Added! And you can if you want, either now or when I ping for payment! :]
@RheoTastic
Added! And you can if you want, either now or when I ping for payment! :]
@Lionsong @Lexreon (x2) @RheoTastic
Hello! I'm pinging for payment for Kelp Catcher (550g)

PM or CR is good :]
@Lionsong @Lexreon (x2) @RheoTastic
Hello! I'm pinging for payment for Kelp Catcher (550g)

PM or CR is good :]
In stock bump

Kelp Catcher - 550g/kt
6 copies on AH (4 gem and 2 treasure)
In stock bump

Kelp Catcher - 550g/kt
6 copies on AH (4 gem and 2 treasure)
@Dimension1111 @Spooce @Astraya @AikoHosokawa @Centennial @exp @uwuloo @CrystallizedMoon @SuzyChi @thelemonsnek @Promare @inn @Scripps @Kuratabells @Wonderswan @MaliCat @Carissa @Keyina @tcmagpie @StarrySkyTonight @crystallarium @noddddd @Madhouse @Vixodium Hello all, I am pinging to let y'all sign up for the in game pinglist now for my UMAs if you would like to <3 [center][pinglist=804][/center] Also to let you all know I am printing a recolor of one of my first accents, Star Dipped! It's already been sent to the queue a few days ago so my pinglist will get first dibs and all the rest will go onto the AH! Will be 500g :] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VWeFrtH.png[/img][/center]
@Dimension1111 @Spooce @Astraya @AikoHosokawa @Centennial @exp @uwuloo @CrystallizedMoon @SuzyChi @thelemonsnek @Promare @inn @Scripps @Kuratabells @Wonderswan @MaliCat @Carissa @Keyina @tcmagpie @StarrySkyTonight @crystallarium @noddddd @Madhouse @Vixodium

Hello all, I am pinging to let y'all sign up for the in game pinglist now for my UMAs if you would like to <3

Also to let you all know I am printing a recolor of one of my first accents, Star Dipped! It's already been sent to the queue a few days ago so my pinglist will get first dibs and all the rest will go onto the AH! Will be 500g :]
VWeFrtH.png
[center] [skin=52895] [i]Star Drizzled[/i] is now printed! I've got 10 copies ready to go, and will do another run if enough people are interested :] This is 500g! Comment here to purchase one and I'll set up a PA. Leftovers will go onto the AH tomorrow. @pinglist-804 [quote][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Coatl F, Accent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, eye straining, space/galaxy/stars/nebula[/center][br]- snipped -[/quote]

Star Drizzled is now printed!
I've got 10 copies ready to go, and will do another run if enough people are interested :]

This is 500g!
Comment here to purchase one and I'll set up a PA. Leftovers will go onto the AH tomorrow.

@sweetsakuras UMAs
Quote:
Click here for the GASP thread!

Coatl F, Accent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, eye straining, space/galaxy/stars/nebula

- snipped -
I'll take a copy of star drizzled, please! ^^
I'll take a copy of star drizzled, please! ^^
wihamzM.png
@cartel
sure thing, pa sent! :3 tysm
@cartel
sure thing, pa sent! :3 tysm
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12