Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I completed my bestiary!
1 2 3 4
HOLYYYY thats AWESOME LETS GO
HOLYYYY thats AWESOME LETS GO
__key
__about
__they/them, fr+5
__pero pero
aaah congrats to you! I'm so so so close, the only one I could feasibly afford and don't have yet is the Akirbeak and so absolutely know how much of an achievement this is! Good job!!
aaah congrats to you! I'm so so so close, the only one I could feasibly afford and don't have yet is the Akirbeak and so absolutely know how much of an achievement this is! Good job!!
@cherrytrees ooooooh you're so close!!!!!! good luck with that akirbeak :)
@cherrytrees ooooooh you're so close!!!!!! good luck with that akirbeak :)
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
OMG, congratulation, It must have taken so long![emoji=banescale star size=1] WAIT! You can do that!!!??? I didn't know you can complete the bestiary by awakening! I thought I just had to accept I will never be able to complete mine because of the boolean.
OMG, congratulation, It must have taken so long!

WAIT! You can do that!!!???

I didn't know you can complete the bestiary by awakening! I thought I just had to accept I will never be able to complete mine because of the boolean.

67085598.png Come wreak havoc with me
@felynn oh you have them all!!!! that's incredible, you're my hero :) i joined in june 2014 and could have probably gotten myself at least a light sprite at the time but took some time of playing and then came back two years ago SHOCKED at how the prices had skyrocketed!
@felynn oh you have them all!!!! that's incredible, you're my hero :) i joined in june 2014 and could have probably gotten myself at least a light sprite at the time but took some time of playing and then came back two years ago SHOCKED at how the prices had skyrocketed!
@Satirates yes!!! i was able to awaken the ones i don't have through fiona, although i really only made a lot of headway once i had pretty much all of of the other ones. but it looks like you're super close too! you can join me here in "0 undiscovered" land ha ha ha
@Satirates yes!!! i was able to awaken the ones i don't have through fiona, although i really only made a lot of headway once i had pretty much all of of the other ones. but it looks like you're super close too! you can join me here in "0 undiscovered" land ha ha ha
biggest congratulations to you!! that's incredible!
biggest congratulations to you!! that's incredible!
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Wow, the dedication you have is astounding!! Big congrats to ya! :D
Wow, the dedication you have is astounding!! Big congrats to ya! :D
wow!!! yea you should feel proud for that :D congratulations!!
wow!!! yea you should feel proud for that :D congratulations!!
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
My gods, the dedication to reach such an achievement. I applaud you. Congrats!
My gods, the dedication to reach such an achievement. I applaud you. Congrats!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3 4