Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Paused]Lair purge/leaving Flight Rising
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@Lynz
They are pay-what-you-want!
As for Tenebrae maybe the least could be 150g? Honestly I'm lenient with them so I can't really put an estimate
@Lynz
They are pay-what-you-want!
As for Tenebrae maybe the least could be 150g? Honestly I'm lenient with them so I can't really put an estimate
rxIFj.gif 90GuT.gif g8f6I.gif xP9bZ.gif
@LtBladewing is it really PWYW? If so may I offer 250KT for the following?

all 3 light auras
Agate Shadowbinder
Emberglow Gem Guardian
Supernal Brightbeast
@LtBladewing is it really PWYW? If so may I offer 250KT for the following?

all 3 light auras
Agate Shadowbinder
Emberglow Gem Guardian
Supernal Brightbeast
@SleepyTomato
Yeah, it really is pay-what-you-want!
Please show me which items are those so I can check if they have been traded away or not!
@SleepyTomato
Yeah, it really is pay-what-you-want!
Please show me which items are those so I can check if they have been traded away or not!
rxIFj.gif 90GuT.gif g8f6I.gif xP9bZ.gif
@ltbladewing oh cool! i can do 10kt for orion if you think it’s fair! ^_^
@ltbladewing oh cool! i can do 10kt for orion if you think it’s fair! ^_^
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62117946][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621180/62117946_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Tree Warden's Garb] [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs] [item=Dire Kelpie Mane] Have any of these been sold? And if not do you know a possible minimum price or price range?
62117946_350.png

Tree Warden's Garb Conjurer's Cobwebs Dire Kelpie Mane

Have any of these been sold? And if not do you know a possible minimum price or price range?
qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png
@LtBladewing okay! here are the items - [item= light aura] X3 [item=Agate Shadowbinder] [item=Emberglow Gem Guardian] [item=Supernal Brightbeast]
@LtBladewing okay! here are the items -
Light Aura X3
Agate Shadowbinder
Emberglow Gem Guardian
Supernal Brightbeast
@Ltbladewing id like to buy the following items off you [item=marble lightweaver] [item=standard of the lightweaver] [item=standard of the arcanist] [item=Gilded Compass] both if thats fine [item=bewitching bangles] and the rest of your bangles
@Ltbladewing id like to buy the following items off you
Marble Lightweaver
Standard of the Lightweaver
Standard of the Arcanist
Gilded Compass both if thats fine
Bewitching Bangles and the rest of your bangles
calico_ferberus.png
@LtBladewing Could you check if you still have these? [item=Violet Flowerfall] [item=seapetal flowerfall][item=Brightshine Raiments][item=Bloodstone Cascades]x2[item=Lustrous Mantle][item=Gilded Compass]x2
@LtBladewing

Could you check if you still have these?

Violet Flowerfall Seapetal Flowerfall Brightshine Raiments Bloodstone Cascades x2 Lustrous Mantle Gilded Compass x2
Hello! Do you still have these familiars? [item=Undying Featherback] [item=Supernal Brightbeast] [item=Striped Noggle] Is a total of 200g too low?
Hello! Do you still have these familiars?
Undying Featherback
Supernal Brightbeast
Striped Noggle
Is a total of 200g too low?
@fallingjaegers / hatchery / pearl divers breeding quest
Hi, how much are you looking to get for all of your trinket scriptures? [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Jhy8MTW5/community-Icon-illpxuvecf471-Copy-Copy.png[/img]
Hi, how much are you looking to get for all of your trinket scriptures?

community-Icon-illpxuvecf471-Copy-Copy.png
i4qfGjh.gif Hfp00Bl.png
8d1IQPy.png
mlHpBMC.png
helloyamzawx.pnggZPTN1H.gifgfCdYdH.gifgebx48s.pngFIJXDaD.pngZaKiBAO.pngQVp1shm.pnge2wlrBb.pngXGtgfcm.pngK3S42IV.png
nFKO0IV.png[/url]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17