Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (OLD) Arcanites off to explore Sornieth!
1 2 3 4
I'd like to be added to the list of receivers! I love writing lore, and the enthusiasm of this traveller has lured me in :D
I'd like to be added to the list of receivers! I love writing lore, and the enthusiasm of this traveller has lured me in :D
violentvioletsig.png
id love to be added to the list!
id love to be added to the list!
phrogfinal.png
@violentviolet77 and @milosthings both added to the list! Thanks for your interest!
@violentviolet77 and @milosthings both added to the list! Thanks for your interest!
Tanika has begun her training with the Warriors of Aegis!
Tanika has begun her training with the Warriors of Aegis!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@TheEsmeSkyrat @owari26 (Sorry I took so long, I had some irl matters going on and I temporarily became a bit less active with FR. By the way, @/TheEsmeSkyrat, Tanika bred with another dragon and ended up with three hatchlings, would you like any, or even all, of them? They're free! And @/owari26, if you're still active and you see this, let me know if you're ready to take Tanika in now!) [i]After many months of constant training and guidance, Tanika has become a highly trained and capable warrior! The Shield of Aegis has been impressed by her rapid progress, and the clan also immediately bonded with Tanika due to her friendly and excitable nature! But one dragon in particular really bonded with her, to the point of special feelings rising in one another...[/i] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/758577/75857618_350.png[/img][/center] [i]The Shield of Aegis were already all very welcoming, but Xanthus was particularly so. It didn't take long for Tanika to fall in love with his laid-back, yet grounded nature, and for him to fall in love with Tanika's curiosity, excitement and friendliness. Which eventually led to...[/i] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/858295/85829433_350.png[/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/858295/85829434_350.png[/center][/img] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/858295/85829435_350.png[/center][/img] [i]...that's right, hatchlings! Tanika was now a proud parent of three![/i] [i]Tanika almost felt like staying, but she was not one to be tied down or to settle for too long, so after some time, she made the decision to depart to return to her life of travel. The Shield of Aegis was saddened, but not surprised and very understanding, and wished her well, but not without first gifting her a very well-made spear and a fertility statue as a gesture of trying to bestow luck upon her hatchlings.[/i] [i]And so, after a heartfelt farewell, Tanika took flight, in search of yet another lair. Which lair would she end up in this time? What element, what would they be like? She didn't know, but she couldn't wait to find out![/img]
@TheEsmeSkyrat @owari26

(Sorry I took so long, I had some irl matters going on and I temporarily became a bit less active with FR. By the way, @/TheEsmeSkyrat, Tanika bred with another dragon and ended up with three hatchlings, would you like any, or even all, of them? They're free! And @/owari26, if you're still active and you see this, let me know if you're ready to take Tanika in now!)

After many months of constant training and guidance, Tanika has become a highly trained and capable warrior! The Shield of Aegis has been impressed by her rapid progress, and the clan also immediately bonded with Tanika due to her friendly and excitable nature! But one dragon in particular really bonded with her, to the point of special feelings rising in one another...
75857618_350.png

The Shield of Aegis were already all very welcoming, but Xanthus was particularly so. It didn't take long for Tanika to fall in love with his laid-back, yet grounded nature, and for him to fall in love with Tanika's curiosity, excitement and friendliness. Which eventually led to...
85829433_350.png
85829434_350.png
85829435_350.png

...that's right, hatchlings! Tanika was now a proud parent of three!

Tanika almost felt like staying, but she was not one to be tied down or to settle for too long, so after some time, she made the decision to depart to return to her life of travel. The Shield of Aegis was saddened, but not surprised and very understanding, and wished her well, but not without first gifting her a very well-made spear and a fertility statue as a gesture of trying to bestow luck upon her hatchlings.

And so, after a heartfelt farewell, Tanika took flight, in search of yet another lair. Which lair would she end up in this time? What element, what would they be like? She didn't know, but she couldn't wait to find out!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@IcyCrystal hello! Yes, it's surely been a while since Tanika traveled to a new destination!

However, I figured I might want to update/repost this thread and make sure the people who asked to host Tanika are still active. In the meantime, why don't you send her around? That way she'll also be able to see her old clanmates after so long! (And, by the way, I's be super happy to adopt the second hatchling! :D)

And @owari26 @dragonglimmer @violentviolet77 @milosthings hello again! Since it has been a while since the last time I updated this thread and Tanika is going to be actively travelling again, I'd like to know if you still want to participate once I update this ^^
@IcyCrystal hello! Yes, it's surely been a while since Tanika traveled to a new destination!

However, I figured I might want to update/repost this thread and make sure the people who asked to host Tanika are still active. In the meantime, why don't you send her around? That way she'll also be able to see her old clanmates after so long! (And, by the way, I's be super happy to adopt the second hatchling! :D)

And @owari26 @dragonglimmer @violentviolet77 @milosthings hello again! Since it has been a while since the last time I updated this thread and Tanika is going to be actively travelling again, I'd like to know if you still want to participate once I update this ^^
I'm at work so i don't have time to read all of this thread but i'm still active and interested!
I'm at work so i don't have time to read all of this thread but i'm still active and interested!
VX2x7ng.png
@Owari26 okie! Then, @/IcyCrystal will send the dragon to me so her bio can also be updated (because it's super broken rn oof) and I'll send her back to ya as soon as it's posible for me ^^
@Owari26 okie! Then, @/IcyCrystal will send the dragon to me so her bio can also be updated (because it's super broken rn oof) and I'll send her back to ya as soon as it's posible for me ^^
I"m still willing :)
I"m still willing :)
violentvioletsig.png
[quote name="TheEsmeSkyrat" date="2023-04-27 23:39:42" ] @Owari26 okie! Then, @/IcyCrystal will send the dragon to me so her bio can also be updated (because it's super broken rn oof) and I'll send her back to ya as soon as it's posible for me ^^ [/quote]Sent Tanika, the second hatchling, Tanika's trinkets and some currency as an apology. Sorry again for taking so long, this is gonna sound super lame but I lost track of time and didn't realize that much time had passed, and then I ended up taking a temporary hiatus from FR. I was originally just planning to keep her around long enough to level her up in the coli, and then get the breeding cooldowns ready for Tanika to breed with Xanthus, a pretty dragon I found that would make pretty hatchlings with her, but it was still around like 20 days, and then send her back, but that ended up falling apart. But I figured it'd still be best to abide by "better late than never" here so I could at least give Tanika's journey an opportunity to continue once again.
TheEsmeSkyrat wrote on 2023-04-27 23:39:42:
Sent Tanika, the second hatchling, Tanika's trinkets and some currency as an apology. Sorry again for taking so long, this is gonna sound super lame but I lost track of time and didn't realize that much time had passed, and then I ended up taking a temporary hiatus from FR. I was originally just planning to keep her around long enough to level her up in the coli, and then get the breeding cooldowns ready for Tanika to breed with Xanthus, a pretty dragon I found that would make pretty hatchlings with her, but it was still around like 20 days, and then send her back, but that ended up falling apart. But I figured it'd still be best to abide by "better late than never" here so I could at least give Tanika's journey an opportunity to continue once again.
Noctua_Link_Big.png
1 2 3 4