Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are you proud of your forum signature?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
I like it, yeah. It fits perfectly in there.
I like it, yeah. It fits perfectly in there.
I'm satisfied with mine, I just wish I could put more in the signature.
I'm satisfied with mine, I just wish I could put more in the signature.
I'm just trying to get the perfect Dragoncave dragon to match the one I already have on the left side (my favorite, RoseGoldSweetheart). Other than that, yeah, I'm satisfied.
I'm just trying to get the perfect Dragoncave dragon to match the one I already have on the left side (my favorite, RoseGoldSweetheart). Other than that, yeah, I'm satisfied.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistKjDlS.gifxnPIj.gifPH3Og.gifWiLjK.gif2ASqE.gifjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gif
Very.
Very.
i'm probably about due for a refresh but i think it holds up well for its age
i'm probably about due for a refresh but i think it holds up well for its age
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Sometimes I think about putting more stuff in my signature, but at the same time I haven't changed it once in 6 years and I want to keep the streak going
Sometimes I think about putting more stuff in my signature, but at the same time I haven't changed it once in 6 years and I want to keep the streak going
I'm what the kids call

tired
I'm pretty proud of mine! I really like how the art of my spiral dragon that i did came out!
I'm pretty proud of mine! I really like how the art of my spiral dragon that i did came out!
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
I feel pretty proud of it! There isn't anything super duper important in there, but it feels nice. Occasionally I'll change it up but only if I need to add raffle ads or something like that.
I feel pretty proud of it! There isn't anything super duper important in there, but it feels nice. Occasionally I'll change it up but only if I need to add raffle ads or something like that.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
i'm quite proud of mine and how i arranged everything in it :3 i remember being very frustrated with how crunchy the gif turned out in the end but it's still cute so i'm happy with it :D i might make a more updated one some day but def not soon lol

i personally like having simple info like pronouns, time zone and then links to my services it's just easier that way :] n i typically don't pay too close attention to other people's sigs unless they're really eye catching
i'm quite proud of mine and how i arranged everything in it :3 i remember being very frustrated with how crunchy the gif turned out in the end but it's still cute so i'm happy with it :D i might make a more updated one some day but def not soon lol

i personally like having simple info like pronouns, time zone and then links to my services it's just easier that way :] n i typically don't pay too close attention to other people's sigs unless they're really eye catching
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
I'm fine with mine. Might redo the Art Shop sign though, little boring
I'm fine with mine. Might redo the Art Shop sign though, little boring
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17