Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » hex's hiccups [ Veil F - CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
gimme a recolor >:V (may I pm you?)
gimme a recolor >:V (may I pm you?)
EpW4wdT.png
I would Like a PA please!! I'm waiting on a sale and it wont be done till friday :(
I would Like a PA please!! I'm waiting on a sale and it wont be done till friday :(
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
a slot for dorty veil and vampy veil, please!
a slot for dorty veil and vampy veil, please!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
two slots for dorty veil please!
two slots for dorty veil please!
hewwo,,,,, a slot for dirty veil pls
hewwo,,,,, a slot for dirty veil pls
[center][font=calibri] updated to here! [b]@thedawneffect ::[/b] owo shore thing, [s]lemme put together some mock-ups with your colour-scheme and get back to you![/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/K54BCMw.png[/img] do be thinking tho....

updated to here!

@thedawneffect ::
owo shore thing, lemme put together some mock-ups with your colour-scheme and get back to you!

K54BCMw.png
do be thinking tho....
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] What an amazing first skin. Will that new black version be a public print? Also would love to be added to your ping list.

What an amazing first skin. Will that new black version be a public print?

Also would love to be added to your ping list.
» Ping friendly
................................................................. Bb8deOg.png

@pulse ::
aaaaaaaa thank you ;; I've just been overwhelmed by the reception for these, it really means a lot to me that people are happy with them ; w; I've been tying myself into pretzels worrying people would hate them fsdkjghsfdkhg

the black version is a private recolour right now since they reached out to me privately for the custom recolour, but I am tinkering with a softer white / cream toned version that I may add as a public one!

@pulse ::
aaaaaaaa thank you ;; I've just been overwhelmed by the reception for these, it really means a lot to me that people are happy with them ; w; I've been tying myself into pretzels worrying people would hate them fsdkjghsfdkhg

the black version is a private recolour right now since they reached out to me privately for the custom recolour, but I am tinkering with a softer white / cream toned version that I may add as a public one!
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
Whoagh. These are so beautiful!! My wallet is already begging for sweet release, so I cant afford one, but if you have a pinglist for future works I'd love to be added!
Whoagh. These are so beautiful!! My wallet is already begging for sweet release, so I cant afford one, but if you have a pinglist for future works I'd love to be added!
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
Sorry for delayed answer, would it be possible for me to get PA?
I'm having a bit of a hard time with gems right now ;-;
Sorry for delayed answer, would it be possible for me to get PA?
I'm having a bit of a hard time with gems right now ;-;
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8