Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aether Cherries
[item=Aether Cherries] Found these in my hoard and thought they had something to do with Aether dergs, but nope, they've been out for years! Just thought they were neat!
Aether Cherries

Found these in my hoard and thought they had something to do with Aether dergs, but nope, they've been out for years!

Just thought they were neat!
60218142.png
highest value plant food item at the time of its release! also its recolors [item=charged duneberry] and [item=potash peach]
highest value plant food item at the time of its release! also its recolors Charged Duneberry and Potash Peach
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Fun fact: the word "aether" refers to what ancient people believed to be a magical form of air that filled the space between the stars! Fitting for a magical ancient breed that was up in the stars! [emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=aether size=1][emoji=aether star size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Fun fact: the word "aether" refers to what ancient people believed to be a magical form of air that filled the space between the stars!
Fitting for a magical ancient breed that was up in the stars!
[quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2023-04-23 15:00:40" ] Fun fact: the word "aether" refers to what ancient people believed to be a magical form of air that filled the space between the stars! Fitting for a magical ancient breed that was up in the stars! [emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=aether size=1][emoji=aether star size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [/quote] True! I'd daresay the devs knew what they were doing when creating the breed. [emoji=coatl tongue]
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2023-04-23 15:00:40:
Fun fact: the word "aether" refers to what ancient people believed to be a magical form of air that filled the space between the stars!
Fitting for a magical ancient breed that was up in the stars!

True! I'd daresay the devs knew what they were doing when creating the breed.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
I just checked and aether dragons do eat plants, so if you want you would make up some background lore that since it is a local plant in their area maybe it was named due to the aether dragons eating, harvesting, or growing them when the last lived on Sornieth. They would be a very viable food for them anyway, feel free to feed your Aether dragons aether cherries.
But yeah, it was probably just accidental with the creators wanting to use more words that connected to the stars and mythical conceptions in regards to the Arcane flight. Likely when it came time to naming the dragons they would have forgotten about an old food item's name.
But still an interesting little bit of trivia for you to bring up. Thank you for sharing it, I am sure that many would not have remembered the cherries.
I just checked and aether dragons do eat plants, so if you want you would make up some background lore that since it is a local plant in their area maybe it was named due to the aether dragons eating, harvesting, or growing them when the last lived on Sornieth. They would be a very viable food for them anyway, feel free to feed your Aether dragons aether cherries.
But yeah, it was probably just accidental with the creators wanting to use more words that connected to the stars and mythical conceptions in regards to the Arcane flight. Likely when it came time to naming the dragons they would have forgotten about an old food item's name.
But still an interesting little bit of trivia for you to bring up. Thank you for sharing it, I am sure that many would not have remembered the cherries.
dT9HQge.png
StJyjbv.png