Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My Birthday Dragon!!!
Gifted to me by my IRL bestie, today the 19th of April I'm 26! I already gave him a snippet of lore that was meant to be a joke but sounded kind of cute so I left it, and a snippet of theme song. (IT'S NOT A RICKROLL!) The moment I saw him I knew he'd be perfect with glowing eyes so I immediately gathered all my gems to give him a pair! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85358815][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853589/85358815_350.png[/img][/url]
Gifted to me by my IRL bestie, today the 19th of April I'm 26!

I already gave him a snippet of lore that was meant to be a joke but sounded kind of cute so I left it, and a snippet of theme song. (IT'S NOT A RICKROLL!)

The moment I saw him I knew he'd be perfect with glowing eyes so I immediately gathered all my gems to give him a pair!

85358815_350.png
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
Ohhhh how cute!!! Those eyes fit very well :)
Ohhhh how cute!!! Those eyes fit very well :)
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
Super majestic dragon!! I want to hug him, haha. The scene you chose for him is also very fitting, as he's an Aether who might look like a really bright star in the middle of space!! umm,, excuse my rambling please I just like the little boy

(speaking of likes, I gave him the 7th like!)

edit: Happy birthday!! Can't believe I forgot to say that, ugh
Super majestic dragon!! I want to hug him, haha. The scene you chose for him is also very fitting, as he's an Aether who might look like a really bright star in the middle of space!! umm,, excuse my rambling please I just like the little boy

(speaking of likes, I gave him the 7th like!)

edit: Happy birthday!! Can't believe I forgot to say that, ugh
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
@Eudialyte
@EL1SHA

Thank you both! I'm sorry for the late reply. Also thank you for the like, I still don't really get what those do though qwq
@Eudialyte
@EL1SHA

Thank you both! I'm sorry for the late reply. Also thank you for the like, I still don't really get what those do though qwq
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peepsnibbles Ah, likes don't really do anything! They just show how many people like your dragons too, haha. ^^
@peepsnibbles Ah, likes don't really do anything! They just show how many people like your dragons too, haha. ^^
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png