Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Could your clan defeat an emperor?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
tough call. probably not
tough call. probably not
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
Given that my guys are like this in the [i]Training Grounds[/i]... [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7ZeEZUzRjyvWuuIg/giphy.gif[/img][/center] ...[i]DEFINITELY NOT.[/i]
Given that my guys are like this in the Training Grounds...
giphy.gif

...DEFINITELY NOT.
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
Depends on if my clan has time to prepare or not! And if 'defeat' can mean 'seal away/make it inactive and flee the area'

If they're not prepared, no amount of boosted magical attacks, throwing spirits at it, calling in Shade-touched entities and regular fighting is going to work. Seeing as Emperors drain magic and my clan is heavily reliant on it, they're screwed and get erased off the map with few survivors if they try fighting it.

If they had time to prepare, it would still cost them dearly and possibly be a temporary fix. The clan's friendly resident eldritch entity could open a rift and yeet it into a different dimension, but they'd most likely destroy their physical form in the process and the emperor could still easily just escape and eat them.

In short, nope, clan has little chance of defeating an emperor even with powerful dragons and creatures. It's more a question of how many survive.
Depends on if my clan has time to prepare or not! And if 'defeat' can mean 'seal away/make it inactive and flee the area'

If they're not prepared, no amount of boosted magical attacks, throwing spirits at it, calling in Shade-touched entities and regular fighting is going to work. Seeing as Emperors drain magic and my clan is heavily reliant on it, they're screwed and get erased off the map with few survivors if they try fighting it.

If they had time to prepare, it would still cost them dearly and possibly be a temporary fix. The clan's friendly resident eldritch entity could open a rift and yeet it into a different dimension, but they'd most likely destroy their physical form in the process and the emperor could still easily just escape and eat them.

In short, nope, clan has little chance of defeating an emperor even with powerful dragons and creatures. It's more a question of how many survive.
2LHRMay.png
Most likely, all of my dragons are territorial and especially the guard.
Most likely, all of my dragons are territorial and especially the guard.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Lore-wise, yes. But also lore-wise, no, because Emperors don't exist so-

HAHAHAHAH WAIT. No, any sort of emperor does not exist, not on my watch.
Lore-wise, yes. But also lore-wise, no, because Emperors don't exist so-

HAHAHAHAH WAIT. No, any sort of emperor does not exist, not on my watch.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I could defeat an emperor.
I could defeat an emperor.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
luminax maybe. when I was still in light, I specifically picked the emperor's wake for my lair location because it was the funniest idea to me that my clan leader (who in my clan's canon is over 3 times the size of a standard imperial) regularly fights luminax anytime it gets too close and WINS, to the point the rest of the clan just sits back with popcorn and watches it rampage cause they know they're safe

anything bigger though, that might take a few extra hands
luminax maybe. when I was still in light, I specifically picked the emperor's wake for my lair location because it was the funniest idea to me that my clan leader (who in my clan's canon is over 3 times the size of a standard imperial) regularly fights luminax anytime it gets too close and WINS, to the point the rest of the clan just sits back with popcorn and watches it rampage cause they know they're safe

anything bigger though, that might take a few extra hands
Nope .. small clan of rag tag young kids basically rasing each other and trying not to die in the boneyard.. hahah they are a firm put as much distance between them and emperor as possible ..hahah

Actually they are so disconnected from the main world , that they do not even know that imperials exist let alone emperors . but big undead beast even if you could defeat .. I think its best to just run .

in 8 years hear all versions of my lair could not defeat an emperor, when I was in nature the clan was destroyed/disbanded by an emperor.
Nope .. small clan of rag tag young kids basically rasing each other and trying not to die in the boneyard.. hahah they are a firm put as much distance between them and emperor as possible ..hahah

Actually they are so disconnected from the main world , that they do not even know that imperials exist let alone emperors . but big undead beast even if you could defeat .. I think its best to just run .

in 8 years hear all versions of my lair could not defeat an emperor, when I was in nature the clan was destroyed/disbanded by an emperor.
A5i3AHB.png
Boring answer:
No bc my clan lore follows the site's canon in regards to emperors. This basically means that they're a deity level threat so really my clan, despite its size, amount of lvl 25s, and assortment of dragons/dragon-like entities would still require a deity/multiple deities help to defeat one

However, my clan/empire DOES have an emperor in it!
They managed to sedate it basically while it was still weak/just formed so it hadn't gotten time to feed off elemental magic or dragons in general yet. The emperor has 4 heads & is basically in the prison's basement (still located within the empire). They actually use the Shade from shade-touched & shade-possessed prisoners to make sure it isn't absorbing any elemental energy/to drain its energy!

Gaolers are masters of containing things like that and the ones who formed the prison in my lore, despite disliking using the Shade as a source of 'help', managed to make it work.

Another lore group also has an emperor from a mutated pearlcatcher, though I don't quite have the lore worked out. It's much less volatile than the og emperor and smaller than one made of emperors. This is mostly due to the fact it's a defective prototype of Lightweaver's next attempt at a breed (pearlcatchers) where the bugs weren't completely worked out.
Lol atm I guess they sort of just live with him and he just vibes XD
Maybe since PCs say their pearl is their soul, it isn't as corrupted as their body gets after dying so they've still got enough pieces to remain somewhat aware of friends/family/foes & aren't just on a rampage of destruction/hunger
Boring answer:
No bc my clan lore follows the site's canon in regards to emperors. This basically means that they're a deity level threat so really my clan, despite its size, amount of lvl 25s, and assortment of dragons/dragon-like entities would still require a deity/multiple deities help to defeat one

However, my clan/empire DOES have an emperor in it!
They managed to sedate it basically while it was still weak/just formed so it hadn't gotten time to feed off elemental magic or dragons in general yet. The emperor has 4 heads & is basically in the prison's basement (still located within the empire). They actually use the Shade from shade-touched & shade-possessed prisoners to make sure it isn't absorbing any elemental energy/to drain its energy!

Gaolers are masters of containing things like that and the ones who formed the prison in my lore, despite disliking using the Shade as a source of 'help', managed to make it work.

Another lore group also has an emperor from a mutated pearlcatcher, though I don't quite have the lore worked out. It's much less volatile than the og emperor and smaller than one made of emperors. This is mostly due to the fact it's a defective prototype of Lightweaver's next attempt at a breed (pearlcatchers) where the bugs weren't completely worked out.
Lol atm I guess they sort of just live with him and he just vibes XD
Maybe since PCs say their pearl is their soul, it isn't as corrupted as their body gets after dying so they've still got enough pieces to remain somewhat aware of friends/family/foes & aren't just on a rampage of destruction/hunger
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
I think my clan could! Among other dragons I have two demolitions experts, one of who is know to love blowing things up and with the clan’s main export being fireworks they have a lot of explosives on hand, a bunch of in-lore fighters, and then I have a permababy who’s not a dragon and is instead something else that acts as the Flamecaller’s messenger, so if an emperor showed up he could let her know.

Though, if the emperor messed with Worrigee’s trees he’d take care of it single handedly.
I think my clan could! Among other dragons I have two demolitions experts, one of who is know to love blowing things up and with the clan’s main export being fireworks they have a lot of explosives on hand, a bunch of in-lore fighters, and then I have a permababy who’s not a dragon and is instead something else that acts as the Flamecaller’s messenger, so if an emperor showed up he could let her know.

Though, if the emperor messed with Worrigee’s trees he’d take care of it single handedly.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7