Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Interflight Mafia Hub v2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@StormDreamer Thank you!! I ended up not getting wifi until now, oops. I edited my post above with my intro
@StormDreamer Thank you!! I ended up not getting wifi until now, oops. I edited my post above with my intro
XAwbs1b.pngcxbFZBI.pngc4w7tx2.png
@StormDreamer
It's okay! I'm grateful you took up this project :)
@StormDreamer
It's okay! I'm grateful you took up this project :)
@Ainsell @dandelionfires @lyrelore @Tanglefire

Hello wonderful people! Thank you once again for volunteering to be a sackofrice for champs!

The votes are in and I'm happy to announce that Tanglefire would be our representative and Ainsell would be our substitute! You will be contacted shortly about further details.

I'd like to mention that the votes were close and and you all are wonderful mafia players so please don't take this to heart if you weren't chosen!! This is an annual event so I super duper encourage you all to try again next year :D

We will open a spectator chat on discord somewhere closer to the start date of champs! We'll be posting the invite link on our discord server when it happens so come join us there so you get notified when that happens!

Once again, thank you to all the candidates and everyone who voted!
@Ainsell @dandelionfires @lyrelore @Tanglefire

Hello wonderful people! Thank you once again for volunteering to be a sackofrice for champs!

The votes are in and I'm happy to announce that Tanglefire would be our representative and Ainsell would be our substitute! You will be contacted shortly about further details.

I'd like to mention that the votes were close and and you all are wonderful mafia players so please don't take this to heart if you weren't chosen!! This is an annual event so I super duper encourage you all to try again next year :D

We will open a spectator chat on discord somewhere closer to the start date of champs! We'll be posting the invite link on our discord server when it happens so come join us there so you get notified when that happens!

Once again, thank you to all the candidates and everyone who voted!
jghAv2V.png
Ahhhhhhh asdgjkl thank you everyone for voting I am out of words but yeeee everyone is great thank you ;-;
Ahhhhhhh asdgjkl thank you everyone for voting I am out of words but yeeee everyone is great thank you ;-;
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@tanglefire i'd like to be put on the all styles pinglist! i havent played mafia in literal years but i like to think i'd still be really good at it
@tanglefire i'd like to be put on the all styles pinglist! i havent played mafia in literal years but i like to think i'd still be really good at it
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Marketplace

You’ve been added!
@Marketplace

You’ve been added!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Congrats Tangle and Ainsell!! I know Tangle will be great and so will Ains if they need to sub in, you both totally deserve it, good luck y'all :0
Congrats Tangle and Ainsell!! I know Tangle will be great and so will Ains if they need to sub in, you both totally deserve it, good luck y'all :0
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Yay congrats to Tangle and Ains!!! :D I was once again without internet so I'm just now seeing the results, haha
Yay congrats to Tangle and Ains!!! :D I was once again without internet so I'm just now seeing the results, haha
XAwbs1b.pngcxbFZBI.pngc4w7tx2.png
To those who are not in the IMH discord server: Tangle's game starts May 8th! If you'd like to discuss Tangle's game with us as it happens, join our IMH mafia championships spectator server (it's separate from our main discord server so Tangle / Ainsell can't access it for game integrity reasons!)
To those who are not in the IMH discord server: Tangle's game starts May 8th! If you'd like to discuss Tangle's game with us as it happens, join our IMH mafia championships spectator server (it's separate from our main discord server so Tangle / Ainsell can't access it for game integrity reasons!)
jghAv2V.png
@Stormdreamer
Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
@Stormdreamer
Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
b5KyZI6.png Deifyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx he/him +3FRT arcane
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over,
until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an
edge to cut you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwishlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12