Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Interflight Mafia Hub v2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
(muffled ains screaming in the distance) [list] [*] Who are you? A general question! Hi, I'm Ainsell, feel free to call me Ains. I'm a writer, an editor, and a longtime lover of social deception games- I'm on the autistic spectrum, so for me in particular my pattern matching brain goes OFF here. My pronouns are they/them and I can typically be found sprinting around running events, being [i]in[/i] events, and/or bapping people over the head with a newspaper to encourage self care. [*] Your Mafia Experience? I'm about to make myself sound old! I started playing mafia about ten years ago via IRC (which is Internet Relay Chat for all of you reasonable people who don't know what that is and it's basically ye olde Discorde). I racked up a couple hundred games there- they could be and often were an hour or less! I was top of my local leaderboards for most of that. I went on hiatus for a few years and returned last year in the form of forum mafia, which I hadn't previously had experience in. I've since been in... five games? Five games, which I know isn't a lot for the community as a whole but has given me more than enough time to adjust to the differences between games that last an hour and games that last a week or longer, lol. [*] Your Playstyle? A ton of people who have played with/against me in the more recent IMH2 games can probably recite this with me- my playstyle is Always Play Town. ^^; What this means for me is that I have a set way that I play that is always helpful (and sometimes "helpful") to town, and I work to make it so there are few if any noticeable differences in myself as town, mafia, or 3p. Statistically, of course, you're more likely to be town than mafia- and I take that well into account for my playing and interpreting how others will perceive me. I run more helpful regardless of situation (here for my newbies!) and can take lead in games where others don't seem to be stepping up to keep the flow moving. I screech and run around a lot internally, but externally I'm pretty adaptable (/stares at Tangle's xmas '22 game) and good at factoring in new information as I find most fit. I [i]will[/i] remember and go back to something you said 50 pages ago, don't test me. ;P [*] Why do you want to play in Champs? The idea of the experience alone is exciting. I looked through last year's games and saw similarities to both the chat mafia that I "grew up" with and forum mafia- also, they have a button for ISOs?? [i]I want to try that SO BAD.[/i] I got pushed into accepting my nomination- I personally am unsure of how good I actually am, and I [i]do[/i] get self-conscious- but I wouldn't have accepted if I thought I couldn't bring my best to the table and at the very least put up a damn good fight. [/list] Uh, thank you for your consideration! I think our nominations are overall both fantastic players and fantastic people and I'm very excited to see the outcome regardless. ^^
(muffled ains screaming in the distance)
  • Who are you? A general question!
    Hi, I'm Ainsell, feel free to call me Ains. I'm a writer, an editor, and a longtime lover of social deception games- I'm on the autistic spectrum, so for me in particular my pattern matching brain goes OFF here. My pronouns are they/them and I can typically be found sprinting around running events, being in events, and/or bapping people over the head with a newspaper to encourage self care.

• Your Mafia Experience?
    I'm about to make myself sound old! I started playing mafia about ten years ago via IRC (which is Internet Relay Chat for all of you reasonable people who don't know what that is and it's basically ye olde Discorde). I racked up a couple hundred games there- they could be and often were an hour or less! I was top of my local leaderboards for most of that. I went on hiatus for a few years and returned last year in the form of forum mafia, which I hadn't previously had experience in. I've since been in... five games? Five games, which I know isn't a lot for the community as a whole but has given me more than enough time to adjust to the differences between games that last an hour and games that last a week or longer, lol.

• Your Playstyle?
    A ton of people who have played with/against me in the more recent IMH2 games can probably recite this with me- my playstyle is Always Play Town. ^^; What this means for me is that I have a set way that I play that is always helpful (and sometimes "helpful") to town, and I work to make it so there are few if any noticeable differences in myself as town, mafia, or 3p. Statistically, of course, you're more likely to be town than mafia- and I take that well into account for my playing and interpreting how others will perceive me. I run more helpful regardless of situation (here for my newbies!) and can take lead in games where others don't seem to be stepping up to keep the flow moving. I screech and run around a lot internally, but externally I'm pretty adaptable (/stares at Tangle's xmas '22 game) and good at factoring in new information as I find most fit. I will remember and go back to something you said 50 pages ago, don't test me. ;P

• Why do you want to play in Champs?
    The idea of the experience alone is exciting. I looked through last year's games and saw similarities to both the chat mafia that I "grew up" with and forum mafia- also, they have a button for ISOs?? I want to try that SO BAD. I got pushed into accepting my nomination- I personally am unsure of how good I actually am, and I do get self-conscious- but I wouldn't have accepted if I thought I couldn't bring my best to the table and at the very least put up a damn good fight.

Uh, thank you for your consideration! I think our nominations are overall both fantastic players and fantastic people and I'm very excited to see the outcome regardless. ^^
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
Who are you? A general question!
hi-diddly-ho neighborino, my name is lyrelore, you can call me lyre. i'm a bit of an artistic jack-of-all-trades - i'm an artist, budding animator, writer (of characters, stories, and songs), and (again, budding) interactive fiction and video game developer. my heart belongs to video games, nerdcore, dnd, and, you guessed it, mafia.

Your Mafia Experience?
i played my first mafia game last year, in september, in an arcane festival mafia game called They're All In Ca-Hoots!. it seemed interesting, so i did it. at first i was quiet, watching and not really understanding what i should be doing, and then i got pulled into the fray and had to stand on my own. apparently, i figured out what i had to be doing pretty quickly, and i kept my reputation as a quick learner for my next three games, feeling increasingly confident and able in each one. mafia really isn't something i expected i'd be good at, so i was pleasantly surprised when it turned out i was. the people i've met and experiences i've had due to this game have been wonderful, and i'm so happy i took the plunge with that festival game <3

Your Playstyle?
i'll be honest, i'm still not entirely sure how to describe my playstyle, but i'll do my best. more recently, i think i've been settling into more of a noticeable playstyle, and that is essentially analyzing everything that everyone says. i watch the game and i try and react to what people say and do as they say or do it - i question them, i challenge them, i support them, i add onto them, whatever i feel needs to be done. i react and respond to things as they're happening and focus my accusations based on what's happening currently. this is what i feel most comfortable doing, but i'm not afraid to step out of my comfort zone to go back and read through some things if i need to.

Why do you want to play in Champs?
i think it would be an honor and an amazing opportunity not only to expand my own skillset and learn of mafia tactics from other communities, but to learn of the communities themselves, their own views on the game, the people within them, and their personal experiences. this is an event that brings people of all communities, ages, and experiences together, uniting them through a passion for one social deception game. that's something i personally think is awesome, especially when it takes place in a world as turbulent as ours.

wow sorry i got really philosophical and sappy towards the end of that HAHA but yeah, thank yall for nominating me! as Ainsell before me said, all of our nominations are amazing people and no matter who becomes The Chosen One, they'll be a fantastic candidate for the champs! good luck everybody, and may the odds be ever in your favor >:) <3
hi-diddly-ho neighborino, my name is lyrelore, you can call me lyre. i'm a bit of an artistic jack-of-all-trades - i'm an artist, budding animator, writer (of characters, stories, and songs), and (again, budding) interactive fiction and video game developer. my heart belongs to video games, nerdcore, dnd, and, you guessed it, mafia.

Your Mafia Experience?
i played my first mafia game last year, in september, in an arcane festival mafia game called They're All In Ca-Hoots!. it seemed interesting, so i did it. at first i was quiet, watching and not really understanding what i should be doing, and then i got pulled into the fray and had to stand on my own. apparently, i figured out what i had to be doing pretty quickly, and i kept my reputation as a quick learner for my next three games, feeling increasingly confident and able in each one. mafia really isn't something i expected i'd be good at, so i was pleasantly surprised when it turned out i was. the people i've met and experiences i've had due to this game have been wonderful, and i'm so happy i took the plunge with that festival game <3

Your Playstyle?
i'll be honest, i'm still not entirely sure how to describe my playstyle, but i'll do my best. more recently, i think i've been settling into more of a noticeable playstyle, and that is essentially analyzing everything that everyone says. i watch the game and i try and react to what people say and do as they say or do it - i question them, i challenge them, i support them, i add onto them, whatever i feel needs to be done. i react and respond to things as they're happening and focus my accusations based on what's happening currently. this is what i feel most comfortable doing, but i'm not afraid to step out of my comfort zone to go back and read through some things if i need to.

i think it would be an honor and an amazing opportunity not only to expand my own skillset and learn of mafia tactics from other communities, but to learn of the communities themselves, their own views on the game, the people within them, and their personal experiences. this is an event that brings people of all communities, ages, and experiences together, uniting them through a passion for one social deception game. that's something i personally think is awesome, especially when it takes place in a world as turbulent as ours.

wow sorry i got really philosophical and sappy towards the end of that HAHA but yeah, thank yall for nominating me! as Ainsell before me said, all of our nominations are amazing people and no matter who becomes The Chosen One, they'll be a fantastic candidate for the champs! good luck everybody, and may the odds be ever in your favor >:) <3
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Tangle!
The newer ones might know me more as a mod/staff, but yes I do still play.
To older friends: hello!!! It’s nice to see you again!

Your Mafia Experience?
~6 years of non-rp forum mafia experience. I started playing here back in 2017, and have been here since! Technically I took a 2 year hiatus from here in between, and most of that time I was actually playing forum mafia at another site.

Your Playstyle?
Town: Rather aggressive. I talk a lot, though I don’t really like readlists and rely more on ISOs for eliminations. I also really like eliminating.

Mafia: Honestly it’s similar to town play style. I still talk but the level of aggro is lower.

I’m in the process of switching more to relying on discussion instead of abilities/roles in scumhunting.

1)I’m finally confident in my experiene + mental capacity to handle it!
A few years ago I rejected nomination because I felt like I wasn’t championship level yet. Now I think I have finally gathered enough experience to handle the games! Champs is going to be a highly pressurised and serious game, and I think I can also handle it on the mental side of things. (Was never overly nervous, except for my first game, in which I made a typo that nearly got my eliminated XD)

2) To do something for the community!
The FR mafia community has accompanied me for years and watched me grow up (literally). It was my source friends, fun and…stabby stabby I guess. :D I’d like to repay the community through being their tribute this time.

3) To learn and improve!
This is a more personal reason. Admittedly I have seemingly reached a bottleneck phase: I have mastered the theories, but I can’t really figure out how to do even better from there. The championships will offer me a chance to improve/grow even further. I’d also love to interact with players from other sites and learn from them, be it in game or out of game!

4) It’s my little dream! :P
Honestly! Sounds weird haha, but to be able to play in the mafchamps was a little dream of mine for years (ever since I knew champs was a thing).
I’m busy with school and stuff most of the time, and now that I’m in my first year of college, I finally had time for myself. With foreseeably more college work in the future, I honestly want to go for this little dream this year, now that the opportunity is here.

Extra note
Thank you for reading up to here! If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to raise it here in the thread. In fact fire those questions out! There’s no matter way to know someone better than to make them answer questions :D

As the other two candidates have mentioned, you are all brilliant and good luck to everyone!
*’+’*:.+..+.:*\'(*^ v ^*)'/*:.+. .+.:*’+’*
Tangle!
The newer ones might know me more as a mod/staff, but yes I do still play.
To older friends: hello!!! It’s nice to see you again!

Your Mafia Experience?
~6 years of non-rp forum mafia experience. I started playing here back in 2017, and have been here since! Technically I took a 2 year hiatus from here in between, and most of that time I was actually playing forum mafia at another site.

Your Playstyle?
Town: Rather aggressive. I talk a lot, though I don’t really like readlists and rely more on ISOs for eliminations. I also really like eliminating.

Mafia: Honestly it’s similar to town play style. I still talk but the level of aggro is lower.

I’m in the process of switching more to relying on discussion instead of abilities/roles in scumhunting.

1)I’m finally confident in my experiene + mental capacity to handle it!
A few years ago I rejected nomination because I felt like I wasn’t championship level yet. Now I think I have finally gathered enough experience to handle the games! Champs is going to be a highly pressurised and serious game, and I think I can also handle it on the mental side of things. (Was never overly nervous, except for my first game, in which I made a typo that nearly got my eliminated XD)

2) To do something for the community!
The FR mafia community has accompanied me for years and watched me grow up (literally). It was my source friends, fun and…stabby stabby I guess. :D I’d like to repay the community through being their tribute this time.

3) To learn and improve!
This is a more personal reason. Admittedly I have seemingly reached a bottleneck phase: I have mastered the theories, but I can’t really figure out how to do even better from there. The championships will offer me a chance to improve/grow even further. I’d also love to interact with players from other sites and learn from them, be it in game or out of game!

4) It’s my little dream! :P
Honestly! Sounds weird haha, but to be able to play in the mafchamps was a little dream of mine for years (ever since I knew champs was a thing).
I’m busy with school and stuff most of the time, and now that I’m in my first year of college, I finally had time for myself. With foreseeably more college work in the future, I honestly want to go for this little dream this year, now that the opportunity is here.

Extra note
Thank you for reading up to here! If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to raise it here in the thread. In fact fire those questions out! There’s no matter way to know someone better than to make them answer questions :D

As the other two candidates have mentioned, you are all brilliant and good luck to everyone!
*’+’*:.+..+.:*\'(*^ v ^*)'/*:.+. .+.:*’+’*
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
(Just making a note that I see this and will post my answers tomorrow! I'm traveling so it will take me a little longer to get to it, sorry about that.)

(Edit: I ended up not having internet when I thought I would, but I have wifi now, yay! Posting my intro late)

Hi, I'm Dandelion (she/they), yet another pixel dragon enthusiast! I like traveling, watching anime, and reading/writing. I've been around on this site for a long time (I joined in 2014) minus a hiatus of several years.

Your Mafia Experience?

Besides IRL mafia/werewolf, I've only played mafia on Flight Rising. My first game was an Arcane festival game in 2017. It was a wild ride, but I really enjoyed it, so I played several more games before going on hiatus from the site. I returned to mafia with the 2022 Arcane festival game and since then have played one other game as well as spectating (as a sub) two other games. I have mostly played role madness games (where all players have a power role.)

Your Playstyle?

I really enjoy the "deception" aspect of mafia regardless of my alignment. I like to switch up my playstyle a bit depending on the specifics of the game I'm playing (and since coming back to mafia as a slightly older and maybe wiser person I am still developing my current playstyle as well), but in general I like to poke and question other players a lot in order to analyze their reactions. I think pressure votes can reveal a lot, so I like to use them as town. I can get a bit aggressive in scumhunting sometimes, but overall I keep a pretty cool head and do well under pressure.

To be honest I went back and forth a lot on whether to accept the nomination (thank you Lyre <3) but in the end it sounds like a fun challenge and a great chance to grow as a player and experience forum mafia outside of FR!

~

As the others have already said, this is a really great group of nominees and I am really excited for whoever is chosen to represent us in these champs!! Best of luck to everyone!
(Just making a note that I see this and will post my answers tomorrow! I'm traveling so it will take me a little longer to get to it, sorry about that.)

(Edit: I ended up not having internet when I thought I would, but I have wifi now, yay! Posting my intro late)

Hi, I'm Dandelion (she/they), yet another pixel dragon enthusiast! I like traveling, watching anime, and reading/writing. I've been around on this site for a long time (I joined in 2014) minus a hiatus of several years.

Your Mafia Experience?

Besides IRL mafia/werewolf, I've only played mafia on Flight Rising. My first game was an Arcane festival game in 2017. It was a wild ride, but I really enjoyed it, so I played several more games before going on hiatus from the site. I returned to mafia with the 2022 Arcane festival game and since then have played one other game as well as spectating (as a sub) two other games. I have mostly played role madness games (where all players have a power role.)

Your Playstyle?

I really enjoy the "deception" aspect of mafia regardless of my alignment. I like to switch up my playstyle a bit depending on the specifics of the game I'm playing (and since coming back to mafia as a slightly older and maybe wiser person I am still developing my current playstyle as well), but in general I like to poke and question other players a lot in order to analyze their reactions. I think pressure votes can reveal a lot, so I like to use them as town. I can get a bit aggressive in scumhunting sometimes, but overall I keep a pretty cool head and do well under pressure.

To be honest I went back and forth a lot on whether to accept the nomination (thank you Lyre <3) but in the end it sounds like a fun challenge and a great chance to grow as a player and experience forum mafia outside of FR!

~

As the others have already said, this is a really great group of nominees and I am really excited for whoever is chosen to represent us in these champs!! Best of luck to everyone!
XAwbs1b.pngcxbFZBI.pngc4w7tx2.png
hello hello i am back from the dead aaaa sorry for disappearing >.>

@Starstream sorry for the late reply! no worries, take care--your wellbeing should always come first! we'll be opening a discord specchat later closer to the startdate, i'll dm you the link when the time comes :D

@/dandelionfires (not gonna ping you because you're busy! but!) have a nice trip! don't worry about your intro post too much aaa just post it whenever you're free!
hello hello i am back from the dead aaaa sorry for disappearing >.>

@Starstream sorry for the late reply! no worries, take care--your wellbeing should always come first! we'll be opening a discord specchat later closer to the startdate, i'll dm you the link when the time comes :D

@/dandelionfires (not gonna ping you because you're busy! but!) have a nice trip! don't worry about your intro post too much aaa just post it whenever you're free!
jghAv2V.png
IMH Announcement/Hybrid Style Mafia: @Lukra, @TyrianFlame, @Nanosaur, @Parrot, @ClockworkEclipse, @Mirrorface, @Caliver, @shamwow, @CrystalClaw, @Cynderbark, @Cyberstrike, @DraconicDolphin, @Agrina, @cosmicpoppies, @4th, @LunarParadox, @Daedraphel, @IgnisFlamel, @DiamondNoodles, @Coolkid, @limpinglizards, @Stormheart, @favvn, @Andrewsarchus, @Lorde, @VENORIS, @Silver202, @kiwipen, @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @Rosayc, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @forrel, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @Corno, @terrify, @CookieArcher, @DraconianVibes, @Shadowhunter43, @dandelionfires, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies, @Zac, @JaggedJimmyJay, @pigeoncast, @Starwindrider, @ShinyDecidueye, @MisMayhaps, @Viskara, @Oralee, @SkyDancer10, @HimikoTheMage, @ChaoticPotato, @CeaselessWatcher, @TastyPastry, @WilhelmGrimm, @RadioReprise, @Cattington, @Mochabean, @ninety9wyverns, @Dreymagine, @hotpants, @Ghostbur, @IamNoHere, @lyrelore, @Beatoriche, @ArtMajor, @SpiritX, @Ainsell, @mcpearlie, @Xcscientist, @xemug , @natsinabucket, @Kyptoshoe
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Hello! Thank you to everyone who nominated people and thank you for nominees for volunteering yourself as tribute. I'm pinging everyone again because we've entered the voting stage for our 2023 champs nominations!

Our candidates this year are Ainsell, dandelionfires, lyrelore, and Tanglefire. Go check out their introduction posts above to learn more about them!

A couple of things to note:
  • The deadline for voting will be 23:59 FRT, 20 April, 2023. Votes submitted after that will not be counted.
  • To protect the integrity of the votes and avoid vote spamming, you will have to provide your FR username. The only people who will be able to see the results of this form will be Stormdreamer and terrify, and your responses will be kept private.
  • Candidates are not allowed to vote for themselves. Self-votes will be considered void and not be counted.
  • If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ping me on the thread!

Good luck everyone :)

(P.S. confused about what we're talking about? check out this post here where we explain what's happening!)
IMH Announcement/Hybrid Style Mafia: @Lukra, @TyrianFlame, @Nanosaur, @Parrot, @ClockworkEclipse, @Mirrorface, @Caliver, @shamwow, @CrystalClaw, @Cynderbark, @Cyberstrike, @DraconicDolphin, @Agrina, @cosmicpoppies, @4th, @LunarParadox, @Daedraphel, @IgnisFlamel, @DiamondNoodles, @Coolkid, @limpinglizards, @Stormheart, @favvn, @Andrewsarchus, @Lorde, @VENORIS, @Silver202, @kiwipen, @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @Rosayc, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @forrel, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @Corno, @terrify, @CookieArcher, @DraconianVibes, @Shadowhunter43, @dandelionfires, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies, @Zac, @JaggedJimmyJay, @pigeoncast, @Starwindrider, @ShinyDecidueye, @MisMayhaps, @Viskara, @Oralee, @SkyDancer10, @HimikoTheMage, @ChaoticPotato, @CeaselessWatcher, @TastyPastry, @WilhelmGrimm, @RadioReprise, @Cattington, @Mochabean, @ninety9wyverns, @Dreymagine, @hotpants, @Ghostbur, @IamNoHere, @lyrelore, @Beatoriche, @ArtMajor, @SpiritX, @Ainsell, @mcpearlie, @Xcscientist, @xemug , @natsinabucket, @Kyptoshoe
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Hello! Thank you to everyone who nominated people and thank you for nominees for volunteering yourself as tribute. I'm pinging everyone again because we've entered the voting stage for our 2023 champs nominations!

Our candidates this year are Ainsell, dandelionfires, lyrelore, and Tanglefire. Go check out their introduction posts above to learn more about them!

A couple of things to note:
  • The deadline for voting will be 23:59 FRT, 20 April, 2023. Votes submitted after that will not be counted.
  • To protect the integrity of the votes and avoid vote spamming, you will have to provide your FR username. The only people who will be able to see the results of this form will be Stormdreamer and terrify, and your responses will be kept private.
  • Candidates are not allowed to vote for themselves. Self-votes will be considered void and not be counted.
  • If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ping me on the thread!

Good luck everyone :)

(P.S. confused about what we're talking about? check out this post here where we explain what's happening!)
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer Hi, please remove me from the spreadsheet. Thank you! :]
@StormDreamer Hi, please remove me from the spreadsheet. Thank you! :]
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@coolkid

You’ve been removed!
@coolkid

You’ve been removed!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire
Please remove me I've been trying to get off this for years sobs
@Tanglefire
Please remove me I've been trying to get off this for years sobs
@kiwipen

aaaaAh sorry i thought i did a full sweep of the old thread to remove people that asked to but i must have been a dumb and missed you :') removing you now, sorry for the trouble!
@kiwipen

aaaaAh sorry i thought i did a full sweep of the old thread to remove people that asked to but i must have been a dumb and missed you :') removing you now, sorry for the trouble!
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12