Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you use permababy skins? [Survey]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Oh yes! I wait for this to happen for years now.
I think they should just add it only for permanent babies though to avoid them growing up with the skin/accent. Just give us more things to do with our perma baby!
Oh yes! I wait for this to happen for years now.
I think they should just add it only for permanent babies though to avoid them growing up with the skin/accent. Just give us more things to do with our perma baby!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Yes and I would get more perma babies for this reason
Yes and I would get more perma babies for this reason
wlLXM.gif
absolutely. i have a tab in my hibden dedicated to permababies and future permababies.

that said, i would probably prefer that permababy skins be limited to UMAs, as i feel site skins should be accessible to people that don't wanna pay gems to use skins
absolutely. i have a tab in my hibden dedicated to permababies and future permababies.

that said, i would probably prefer that permababy skins be limited to UMAs, as i feel site skins should be accessible to people that don't wanna pay gems to use skins
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
Oh, absolutely. I really wish permababies could wear skins/accents actually; it would offer a really nice amount of customization to them! I'm actually surprised it isn't a feature yet.

... The only issue is then, my brain would look at all my current permababies and go, "Oh no, they're not Complete now." And I'd have to spend about 400 years and all of my nonexistence wallet getting them skins, LOL. Including that one little dude I made a permababy just because I could not find a fitting skin/accent for the life of me and gave up and made into a permababy instead so it'd register as "done" to my brain, haha...

The veilspun permababy skin you made is utterly delightful, OP! Really pretty; let's hope skins actually come out for permababies so you can use your wonderful creation on a veilspun. :D
Oh, absolutely. I really wish permababies could wear skins/accents actually; it would offer a really nice amount of customization to them! I'm actually surprised it isn't a feature yet.

... The only issue is then, my brain would look at all my current permababies and go, "Oh no, they're not Complete now." And I'd have to spend about 400 years and all of my nonexistence wallet getting them skins, LOL. Including that one little dude I made a permababy just because I could not find a fitting skin/accent for the life of me and gave up and made into a permababy instead so it'd register as "done" to my brain, haha...

The veilspun permababy skin you made is utterly delightful, OP! Really pretty; let's hope skins actually come out for permababies so you can use your wonderful creation on a veilspun. :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
If I had permababies, I would! But they are pretty expensive so I don't own any. But if accents were added I might just even try to save up for one permababy.
If I had permababies, I would! But they are pretty expensive so I don't own any. But if accents were added I might just even try to save up for one permababy.
I absolutely would and I would maybe have more of them. I like when dragons do get lil busy (most of my dragns have full apparel splots + skin), it makes them more unique and less boring to me (when they are my own, I dont give much care if someone has them "empty". I have same issue with my own art, I can't stand it without details and textures and too much of empty space hah). like I don't have ancient if I can't put skin on them :'D sure with permababies i am little easier because as of curently they can't wear skin, BUT......

yeah, I would absolutely love to add skins to my permababies, give them more personality etc
I absolutely would and I would maybe have more of them. I like when dragons do get lil busy (most of my dragns have full apparel splots + skin), it makes them more unique and less boring to me (when they are my own, I dont give much care if someone has them "empty". I have same issue with my own art, I can't stand it without details and textures and too much of empty space hah). like I don't have ancient if I can't put skin on them :'D sure with permababies i am little easier because as of curently they can't wear skin, BUT......

yeah, I would absolutely love to add skins to my permababies, give them more personality etc
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Yes, absolutely!
Yes, absolutely!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Yup :)
Yup :)
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
Yes, I would! They would definitely be an incentive to get more permababies.

But also, I agree with the above stated point that permababy skins should not be accepted as site skins, they should be restricted to UMAs.
Yes, I would! They would definitely be an incentive to get more permababies.

But also, I agree with the above stated point that permababy skins should not be accepted as site skins, they should be restricted to UMAs.
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
ABSOLUTELY. I don't have permababies now, and the dragons that I would LIKE to be permababs are adults because they can't use apparel or skins. This would be so nice not just for users like me who want permababy dragons, but to add more customization on site! I think its a lovely idea that would just be positive for everyone~
ABSOLUTELY. I don't have permababies now, and the dragons that I would LIKE to be permababs are adults because they can't use apparel or skins. This would be so nice not just for users like me who want permababy dragons, but to add more customization on site! I think its a lovely idea that would just be positive for everyone~
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13